• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

DEA appreciation thread

IML Gear Cream!
Alright man. Point taken. I see you all enjoy Mindless here. I’ll leave it be. Truly amazes me though. Guy contributes nothing regarding training or anything else. He doesn’t run cycles. Just chimes in on stuff agreeing with what everyone else says. Creepy lonely old man. But he’s all yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say atleast half of the posting here isn't gear or training related. Even when a thread is, it usually becomes something else to joke about.

Live, laugh, love

I still don't understand why you dislike him so much. If there something else that happened between you two that caused your extreme dislike?

Alright man. Point taken. I see you all enjoy Mindless here. I’ll leave it be. Truly amazes me though. Guy contributes nothing regarding training or anything else. He doesn’t run cycles. Just chimes in on stuff agreeing with what everyone else says. Creepy lonely old man. But he’s all yours.

Can you hack and takeover @mindlesswork account? He’s the worst member here. He was CTPump on other forums. Google that and see what he did.

None of this has ever been proven. It’s nothing more than some rumors that took off. If the guy was a pedo do you really think he’d still be here and people would accept him?

If you go far in a political office position then your integrity likely disappeared ages ago. Democrats and Republicans.
when I took office I had to swear I would conduct my business with humility and integrity. First month in humility flew out the window and my ego was inflated. And it has gotten worse over the years. Integrity is still a gray area though.

Back