• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

DEA appreciation thread

ROID

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In my absence, it always seems that the illegal fuckery reaches an all time high.

Lets step back and thank the DEA for not pulling a Ruby Ridge on our beloved ASF.

Once the board is mine, I'll be changing things over to a gardening forum.

Seriously, how many of you have planted a garden ?

In my absence, it always seems that the illegal fuckery reaches an all time high.

Lets step back and thank the DEA for not pulling a Ruby Ridge on our beloved ASF.

Once the board is mine, I'll be changing things over to a gardening forum.

Can you hack and takeover @mindlesswork account? He’s the worst member here. He was CTPump on other forums. Google that and see what he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If i had to hack all the members that pulled some bullshit this board would suck ass.

However, ive had members from these boards be a better friend to me than I have in the real world.

Can you hack and takeover @mindlesswork account? He’s the worst member here. He was CTPump on other forums. Google that and see what he did.

What did he do exactly? I've looked him up in the past and just saw alot of people poking fun at him and accusing him of stuff on BB.com, otherwise he seems to be well respected on multiple forums.

What did he do exactly? I've looked him up in the past and just saw alot of people poking fun at him and accusing him of stuff on BB.com, otherwise he seems to be well respected on multiple forums.

Well respected??? He’s a conman. He’s just been creeping around forever. He had police show up to his house once inquiring about a kid. That’s not a good look for anyone.

Ask him for steroid advice though. Ask him when he ran a cycle, if ever. Then wonder if he’s here for the right reasons.

@mindlesswork What are you running right now? Nothing?
When was your last cycle?
What are you going to run next?
Why are you on the steroid forums if you don’t do steroids?

Well respected??? He’s a conman. He’s just been creeping around forever. He had police show up to his house once inquiring about a kid. That’s not a good look for anyone.

Ask him for steroid advice though. Ask him when he ran a cycle, if ever. Then wonder if he’s here for the right reasons.

As in a missing kid? That I haven't heard about. He does run cycles, he's run a few test only cycles and more recently a test/npp. I was never able to find a anything concrete on him he seems to check out. He was even a mod for a while at HCBB. He's posted logs and progress photos too.

Mindless posts on every thread but I haven’t seen him on here yet. Lol

I've run a garden.
Mindless has always been cool to me. Does he have a past.. Maybe. Doesn't everyone.
I myself went from regular trt. To fuck time off ima blast this for a few months. Then this.. Blast blast blast. Then medical issues and no gear and here I am just weeded out. Plan to be juiced up again soon but not on at the moment and I still Enjoy Jaggin it to everyones posts. Jk. I sob
Nah but so long as he's not a fed
Who cares. Few here are actually headed to a stage. We just come here for sources n locker room banter if not the advice or info.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I've run a garden.
Mindless has always been cool to me. Does he have a past.. Maybe. Doesn't everyone.
I myself went from regular trt. To fuck time off ima blast this for a few months. Then this.. Blast blast blast. Then medical issues and no gear and here I am just weeded out. Plan to be juiced up again soon but not on at the moment and I still Enjoy Jaggin it to everyones posts. Jk. I sob
Nah but so long as he's not a fed
Who cares. Few here are actually headed to a stage. We just come here for sources n locker room banter if not the advice or info.

From what I gather, he was teased alot on bb.com misc, which is where alot of rumors began. I don't know if he's done anything weird in his past that the miscers may have dug up, but I do know that he works in IT for a major hospital chain and if he was a sex offender he would not be able to work in such a facility.

IML Gear Cream!
I gotta Say. I'm weird as shit. You guys know this. I'm silly. I'm not Mr hot shit. Huge awesome Body. But I love the board. Maybe that's his deal. To be surrounded by like. Minded thinkers or those who do what you do. Ya no.
Argon u remember my First days here. The mm bullshit. I didn't feel liked or wanted around n stuff.. But still I was drawn to this place. Ya no. Not everyone here is gonna be rich piana. I don't doubt that I'm one of the weirdos round here too lol
In your spare time if u jerk off to dragons. It doesn't affect me. Once u log in here. I automatically assume. You n me are here for the same Reason
But then again. When I had my Harley. There's the riders who wave. And the ones who don't. Both on 2 wheels. One is like hey. Me too. And the other is like yo who cares.
I just wanna be friends with you monsters.
Mindless
Your alright in my book dude.

This was all discussed and brought up maybe 2 years ago. Nothing was found. Just accusations from bbing.com. It’s old news. Why is a grown man worried about rumors he heard about some guy on the internet is the real question. You don’t know anything factual about mindless. You only know what you read on these forums that were accusations with no proof.

This was all discussed and brought up maybe 2 years ago. Nothing was found. Just accusations from bbing.com. It’s old news. Why is a grown man worried about rumors he heard about some guy on the internet is the real question. You don’t know anything factual about mindless. You only know what you read on these forums that were accusations with no proof.

Ok. Fair enough. It’s anonymous so I’m guessing you know nothing factual about him either.

Grown men DON’T have rumors swirling around about that sort of thing. Ever. If you want to look past that then that’s your decision.

Most grown men don’t think that’s a normal thing either.

I don't know MW personally, but I have known him for a number of years, originally from a private aas board. He seemed like an okay dude back then and still does. A little eccentric perhaps, but most all ya'll muther fuckers are a bit strange too. Which one of us isn't? Who gives a fuck? It's not like I'm gonna invite him over for dinner and cocktails. I once let my wife urinate in my mouth...bust out the ban hammer, lol

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I don't know MW personally, but I have known him for a number of years, originally from a private aas board. He seemed like an okay dude back then and still does. A little eccentric perhaps, but most all ya'll muther fuckers are a bit strange too. Which one of us isn't? Who gives a fuck? It's not like I'm gonna invite him over for dinner and cocktails. I once let my wife urinate in my mouth...bust out the ban hammer, lol

Lmao bro that wasn’t your wife! You were so drunk you kept telling me to do it so I finally agreed!

Ok. Fair enough. It’s anonymous so I’m guessing you know nothing factual about him either.

Grown men DON’T have rumors swirling around about that sort of thing. Ever. If you want to look past that then that’s your decision.

Most grown men don’t think that’s a normal thing either.

You’re right, most grown men don’t. But also, most grown men aren’t worried about other grown men on the internet lmao. All it takes is to piss off one person who is liked and respected on a forum and they can spread all kinds of rumors about you and their little followers will believe and spread those words like wild fire. Before you know it, it becomes a fact on the forum, though it may be a lie in reality. This seems like the case with mindless. There is a thread somewhere in the pit dedicated to mindless and his “past”. Not one person on this forum or any other forum could back up even 1 accusation. After all of these years, something would have popped up after people were digging, don’t you think?

Last edited:
Lmao bro that wasn’t your wife! You were so drunk you kept telling me to do it so I finally agreed!

I’m only here cause I heard this was the best gay body building forum that exists!

samesies... looking for future husbands lol ... I like my guys fat and hairy and half retarded tho (never full retard, that’s just abuse at that point) .. cuz im beta... tryna feel alpha

haha

i re-did my horse shoe pits if anyone wants to come hang out...

samesies... looking for future husbands lol ... I like my guys fat and hairy and half retarded tho (never full retard, that’s just abuse at that point) .. cuz im beta... tryna feel alpha

haha

i re-did my horse shoe pits if anyone wants to come hang out...

I hear opposites attract so your on the right track! I’m on my way over but maybe we can play some cornhole? ;)

Hold the fuck up a minute . You said that you let her ? Was this her idea or something that you wanted . No judgment from me pissing chicks are hot but couldn’t take it in the mouth

I m only here for " your sources' email " and the trannys' and I ve yet to find either. FML

in my absence, it always seems that the illegal fuckery reaches an all time high.

Lets step back and thank the dea for not pulling a ruby ridge on our beloved asf.

Once the board is mine, i'll be changing things over to a gardening forum.

ead.

Mindless is okay, but you crosscut seem to have a issue within in every single thread he posts in, maybe you're the pedophilic motherfuker projecting your BS on mindless.. wait, thats how rumors start now shut the fuck up an play nice ...

Mindless is okay, but you crosscut seem to have a issue within in every single thread he posts in, maybe you're the pedophilic motherfuker projecting your BS on mindless.. wait, thats how rumors start now shut the fuck up an play nice ...

Alright man. Point taken. I see you all enjoy Mindless here. I’ll leave it be. Truly amazes me though. Guy contributes nothing regarding training or anything else. He doesn’t run cycles. Just chimes in on stuff agreeing with what everyone else says. Creepy lonely old man. But he’s all yours.

I made 82$ for making this thread.

Fags

Take over the whole place ASF is useless. Just a bunch of child molesters begging for free gear. That’s why the BoP dickheads wanted in over here. The only place that would take them.

Hold the fuck up a minute . You said that you let her ? Was this her idea or something that you wanted . No judgment from me pissing chicks are hot but couldn’t take it in the mouth
It was only fair, since I peed on her first. The trick is to drink a whole bunch of water, I mean a pool full of water, beforehand. That way the pee is totally diluted

Alright man. Point taken. I see you all enjoy Mindless here. I’ll leave it be. Truly amazes me though. Guy contributes nothing regarding training or anything else. He doesn’t run cycles. Just chimes in on stuff agreeing with what everyone else says. Creepy lonely old man. But he’s all yours.

Lol, you just described half of this board . I’m only kind of joking about that comment.

Back