• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cop didnt kill him, GEORGE FLOYD WASN’T ASPHYXIATED

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
POSTED ON MAY 29, 2020 BY JOHN HINDERAKER IN CRIME, POLICING
MEDICAL EXAMINER: GEORGE FLOYD WASN’T ASPHYXIATED

From the first hours after George Floyd died on Lake Street in Minneapolis, the rush to convict the officers who took him into custody seemed unstoppable. The frenzy was fueled by a video of one of the officers kneeling on Floyd, seemingly on his throat, while the officers waited for an ambulance to arrive. Every politician in Minnesota (and elsewhere) denounced the video as “appalling,” “disgusting,” and so on, and called for the policemen’s heads. Only a few brave souls suggested that we should at least wait to learn the cause of Floyd’s death before stringing anyone up. Or burning anything down.

Today we got the first information from Hennepin County’s Medical Examiner, in an attachment to the criminal complaint against officer Derek Chauvin:

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (ME) conducted Mr. Floyd’s autopsy on May 26, 2020. The full report of the ME is pending but the ME has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation. Mr. Floyd had underlying health conditions including coronary artery disease and hypertensive heart disease. The combined effects of Mr. Floyd being restrained by the police, his underlying health conditions and any potential intoxicants in his system likely contributed to his death.

Emphasis added. Further, the complaint’s Statement of Probable Cause recites that Floyd complained of being unable to breathe well before Officer Chauvin put his knee on Floyd’s neck:
While standing outside the car, Mr. Floyd began saying and repeating that he could not breathe.

Does this mean that the officers’ handling of the situation was a model of fine police work? Of course not. And the manner in which they handled Floyd could have contributed to his death, according to the Medical Examiner. But the outrage over the Floyd case has mostly been based on the assumption that Officer Chauvin choked him to death by kneeling on his throat. If that assumption is false, the story is far more nuanced.
There is a great deal about this incident that we do not know. To cite just one example, we don’t know, as far as I am aware, whether Floyd was, in fact, the person who tried to pass a counterfeit bill. We also don’t know whether drugs played a role in his death; the Medical Examiner refers to “potential intoxicants in his system.” The full report will contain chemical analyses of any such intoxicants. Maybe there weren’t any, but at this point, no one has ruled out the possibility that Floyd died not on account of police brutality, but from a drug overdose.

It may be that when all the facts are in, we will conclude that George Floyd died as a result of negligence on the part of Minneapolis policemen. If so, there will be plenty of time for an accounting. But today’s disclosure of the Medical Examiner’s preliminary findings reminds us why lynch mobs have always been a bad idea, and calls for overnight justice are nearly always misguided.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2020/05/medical-examiner-george-floyd-wasnt-asphyxiated.php

This is why the cops were not arrested as soon as the video being shown . Have to show a cause of death but if that really is the truth we will never know .

The video of Floyd and he was detained, cuffed sitting on the floor prior to his execution, and didn't seem combative. I usually side with police in these situations because there's an obvious case of resisting arrest, and in that case its natural selection imo.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I don’t know man

sounds like peeps are trying to prevent more illogical, irrational emotional burning of cities down.

If he was sitting in the back of a cruiser and died then well... it would look a lot better for Minneapolis PD.

Ironic this comes out the day after the city was on fire. I would put more credence on this report but I saw the video soo....Family is having their own independent autopsy done, which is probably a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i agree , exactly what I figured.

damage control

but... how does burning your community down equate “standing up for innocent people dying?”

Could you imagine the world we’d live in, if the white community scorched the earth everytime a white person was wrongfully killed in police custody?

not trying to be insensitive, just trying to understand why that’s the go to when these things happen.

also heard the riot was provoked by a fellow officer... not sure if it’s true... was CNN article lol

damage control

but... how does burning your community down equate “standing up for innocent people dying?”

Could you imagine the world we’d live in, if the white community scorched the earth everytime a white person was wrongfully killed in police custody?

not trying to be insensitive, just trying to understand why that’s the go to when these things happen.

also heard the riot was provoked by a fellow officer... not sure if it’s true... was CNN article lol

I’ve never been an advocate for looting or burning or even marching. It’s fucking hot and I hate smelling like outside so I’m a no-go on the march. I get the anger but burning shit down is no solution, but it makes for great tv. And heard the same thing about the officer provoking the riot. There’s pics of him all over social media. Pretty fucked up all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for one, dream of a perfect crime free world with absolutely no cops whatsoever. Am I right guys?!?!?

IML Gear Cream!
I for one, dream of a perfect crime free world with absolutely no cops whatsoever. Am I right guys?!?!?

we wouldn’t need cops if we just built a wall around the riff raff... lol

I had a pretty good idea once (inspired by George Carlin) ... we carve out a portion of a state and wall it up ... divide it (With more walls) into 4 sections... section 1 we fill with all generational welfare recipients, section 2 all LGBT and non believers of genders, section 3 all career criminals and section 4 all sexual offenders/deviants. Put cameras and fly camera drones in there and televise as part of a reality tv show.

that’d clean the streets up pretty good...

The fucken guy was choked out.. fuck all the bull shit. I'm not a big fan of coons .. but wrong is wrong. This is fucked up on so many levels. I disagree with rioting to support a cause. Dude was literally murdered. I don't give a fuck what else is said. My brother is a Chicago cop... poor conduct. Period. You could be next if you allow a punk ass cop to get away with that shit. Situation was handled inappropriately, no cop should have his knee on your neck. Either way. It's time to roll in the military to control the shines that think looting and rioting supports a cause.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

we wouldn’t need cops if we just built a wall around the riff raff... lol

I had a pretty good idea once (inspired by George Carlin) ... we carve out a portion of a state and wall it up ... divide it (With more walls) into 4 sections... section 1 we fill with all generational welfare recipients, section 2 all LGBT and non believers of genders, section 3 all career criminals and section 4 all sexual offenders/deviants. Put cameras and fly camera drones in there and televise as part of a reality tv show.

that’d clean the streets up pretty good...

That’s incredibly racist, you’re way out of touch. Every American citizen deserves the right to be a criminal and get away with it.

they caused his death. no getting around that. they’re responsible for a homicide. they checked his pulse and the piece of shit cop kept his knee on his throat for almost 3 minutes AFTER there was no pulse. there’s no excuse for that except for intent to commit murder. but I wouldn’t go as far as saying murder one. what’s been released so far as far as we know murder 2 seems more likely the charge he should’ve been charged with.

floyed was in handcuffs laying on his stomach with 3 police officers on top of him.

once he’s in cuffs it’s over. no reason to use excessive force. there’s also no reason to keep your knee on his throat for 8 1/2 minutes
while handcuffed behind your back laying on your stomach.

they all need to be held responsible for this his death.

murder two for the guy with the knee on throat, manslaughter for the other 2. The third one the Chinese guy, he should be fired for not intervening like was already done. imo

You’re speaking of Mexico and the Mexican drug cartel’s. they owe in the state of Sinaloa.
except when they commit crimes against the police and military. lol

if I come back after death I first want to be like my father. after that Id come back as El Chapo. I think that life will be exciting and fun as hell. I will admit I’m a little crazy but I’m fascinated with the Mexican drug cartel‘s. I think it’s the coolest thing since sliced bread. rofl

///

Attachments

• corona.jpg
    corona.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 103
they caused his death. no getting around that. they’re responsible for a homicide. they checked his pulse and the piece of shit cop kept his knee on his throat for almost 3 minutes AFTER there was no pulse. there’s no excuse for that except for intent to commit murder. but I wouldn’t go as far as saying murder one. what’s been released so far as far as we know murder 2 seems more likely the charge he should’ve been charged with.

floyed was in handcuffs laying on his stomach with 3 police officers on top of him.

once he’s in cuffs it’s over. no reason to use excessive force. there’s also no reason to keep your knee on his throat for 8 1/2 minutes
while handcuffed behind your back laying on your stomach.

they all need to be held responsible for this his death.

murder two for the guy with the knee on throat, manslaughter for the other 2. The third one the Chinese guy, he should be fired for not intervening like was already done. imo

I agree. At the very least it is manslaughter.

Damage control

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Damage control would have been stopping the army of thugs that destroyed part of a city.
Have you ever taken grappling? They teach how to choke without killing somebody. Call my opinion unpopular on this part, the officer never choked him. You do not scream" I can't breath when you are being choked, even if the choke is half ass. At worse the officer cut off blood supply to his brain, which would lead him to pass out. Part of any good jujitsu/grappling training will be, you getting your ass choked out several times to make sure you know how it feels and how to do it properly. I knew he never died of the choke, but as soon as you say that " YOU RAYCIST"....which I not the case. I actually go out of my way to help young black males, but that might lead to identifying how I am so not gonna share. Also, i love Black women, call it jungle fever, whatever....

When you are that big and older, the chances of having any kind of heart related failure( I can use medical terms if you prefer) as i am in school working on a B.S.R.N. and you do not exercise regularly, and have any other underlying conditions you are likely to have an issue, including death. That is why you walk before you start running.

Now, that all said that cop should have never had his knee on his neck. It should have been on his shoulder or back. Though they do teach you in grappling....control the head...and you control the body... when dealing with the public and you have 3 other cops helping you....this should never happen. There needs to nationwide police reform. Cops do profile, ask me how I know? All those girls I dated that were not white....had a few run ins... I also got beat up when I was 17 by a militaristic cop who hated anybody with long hair(I was in cuffs). I still have the car the cop smashed my face into about a dozen times(1970 Ford maverick) as I was in hand cuffs. I had to get another trunk lid....still have the original as a reminder. Not all cops are bad not all black people are thugs, but the culture on both sides needs a drastic re-write. If you read my other post that detailed many wrongs committed against me, my wife, and her family by blacks you would think I hate black people. I don't I despise gangster culture no matter what race embraces it That is why I started helping young black males. To show them a better path....I have made a difference in my area along with the police and other stewards. Gang related crime is at an all time low in y area, and it used to be very high. It is all in how you approach people. One of the reasons I am in college is to show even at 42 a man can change careers, start over and be successful. You have to lead by example and many will follow. People are a product of their environment and black people have had it pretty bad, but they also believe they are the only ones who suffer. I have taken many inner city black youths out to the very poor areas of white folks in my state. They see themselves and relate.

If we all want change we have to do out part is what i am getting out. We also have to not jump to conclusions. Support good police behavior, Denounce poor police behavior. This cop got jaded is what happened. He had gotten away with poor behavior 12 or 13 times prior. He should have been dumped by the second offense. I don't think it even had anything to do with the gentlemen being black. He just believed all people were garbage and he was superior. You can see that in his eyes and actions.

Get Shredded!
I agree. At the very least it is manslaughter.

I agree that it is at least certainly manslaughter. Not because the knee was on the neck, but because they failed to listen to the man, and still held him in that position long after he passed out. Medical attention should be given ASAP. That cop did not choke him in the classical sense, he cut off blood supply to his brain, had the cop taken his knee off(should have ever been therein the first place though) after he passed out and CPR applied it is likely this man would still be alive. You release a "choke hold" immediately if somebody goes limp, one of the first rules of any grappling instruction, and you get choked out first before they allow you to choke anybody out.

Then there is own actions, When being arrested, do not resist ever, if you get done wrong, take it to court. There was some hard nosed cops in my area, and as crime got cleaned up in our area, thanks to myself and other ambassadors, through reach out programs, and just good ole fashion grassroots efforts, those cops that did not shape up, got fired. I got arrested in front of 100s of black people due to my fault for getting involved in a gang related affair(trying to stop two gangs from going at it it broad day light) I did not resist and I payed my fines and life went on. I used that example to show the black youths in my area, comply and 99 percent of the time things will go well. I am proud to say no shots were fired that day, everybody lived. I stopped a potential massacre at great risk to myself.

Last edited:
That looks like a bunk news site for one. Also, the cop is clearly a psychopath who finally lost control and removed his "mask" for the world to see what he really is.

damage control

I talk to someone from there regularly and he said there are groups from other states starting the riots and keep them acting like idiots even after they calm down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Most of this board has hypertension, too. A few drinks, and Hey! You just happened to have coincidentally died while three officers were on your back. one with his knee on your neck. Mere coincidence. He was going to die right at that moment no matter what.

:laughat:

Lots of folks with hypertension live many years and drink a lot.

I fail to see how anybody could conclude that these officers (not just the one officer) killed him. Officers are trained on positional asphyxiation because it is a real thing. Arrestees die frequently like this, or at least they used to before officers were trained to get the person off his belly after the handcuffs are on!

TO be fair, the medical examiner concluded it was a combination of causes, including "being restrained by the police."

That's like saying the cop broke a child's neck because it is weak, you know, a combination of causes including twisting the kid's head off and that children have notoriously weak necks.

The final ME report has not been released. The quote above is from the police report which refers to and characterizes the preliminary findings of the ME.

The police report ends with a statement that officers are trained not to put a person in Floyd's position because it is "inherently dangerous."

This is why the cops were not arrested as soon as the video being shown . Have to show a cause of death but if that really is the truth we will never know .
True . However if that was 1 of us that did that we would of sat in a cell until bonded or seen a judge & if they would have done this it could have stopped alot of the BS going on now in the streets. He got a free pass & at the wrong time. This is how they treat most law enforcement situations so nothing new really. Even cops that have shot people in question usually get paid or unpaid leave until further investigation. Im not sure i agree with that or not. We surely wouldn't get that pass.

I dont trust the county or state in this case . We will see what the other guy (Micheal Badan) finds for autopsy. He is the fucking autopsy king. Lol who knows though maybe the fix is in.

Either way this situation led to his death. We will never know if he would have died if the cop handled it differently. Maybe cuffed him & sat him in the cruiser or up against the car instead of smearing his face in the concrete & kneelin on his neck for so long. Thats alot of pointless stress added to a situation.

Imagine this being your mom ,, dad ,wife or kid with underlined conditions & treated this way. Its not right & its sad we cant even trust the system behind it all to get the truth. It could easily be a cover up . Either way the fire is lit & there is a ticking bomb that needs defused.

Ive always said its hard to judge these situations from a video & heres more proof of that but we can easily see right from wrong & this shit was handled pretty fuckd

The guy begged for this officer to let up so he could breath . He was obviously struggling with something. It would have been pretty easy to let off his neck with him in cuffs & 4 officers there & set him up like a fucking human. I dont care if the dude was on PCP & had a stroke this guy shouldnt be a cop & he handled the situation poorly along with his partners.

I don't give a fuck if these cops have the worst timing & luck in the world from what i seen they turned a simple arrest into a shitshow & aided in this mans demise

This is gonna turn into a fucking nightmare in the media & the streets. Dont worry this is just the beginning of Election year drama. Were gonna get bombarded with a shit show.
We wont even remember covid soon.

& dont forget its Trumps fault. Ive seen that a few times already.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back