• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cop didnt kill him, GEORGE FLOYD WASN’T ASPHYXIATED

Get Shredded!
There is no one-sided "white -only" racism, made and and supported by liberal media, liberal hollyweird, and of course sports where 80% of the crybabies are black.
The gullible sheep beleive it, just like all the kuntz running around wearing masks these days. If W.H.O / CDC told them to put big dildo's on their nose they would.
Saw a Twitter handle w/ a black power first crying BLM, and attacking a "racist" who had the image inverted to a white fist, and his handle was "white pride". The white was racist while he/she (Black) was not.
Just brain dead people out there.

Attachments

• black-twatter.JPG
    black-twatter.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 70
I guess I did insinuate heavyiron was racist, sorry heavyiron, wasn’t my intention. My point was it was a passive aggressive post intended to inflame and feed you, you racist piece of shit.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Admin is right, you’re just throwing out a name because you guys can’t dispute the facts. I’ve made it clear I’m looking at this situation through a colorblind lens. You can project on me all you want but I see right the front your putting up.

And where is all this racism you see on the board?? Yeah guys get into arguments from time to time but at the end of the day we’re all here because we share the same passion. You know what I do see though? A lot of support for trump. Maybe your friend is one of those people that just assumes every trump supporter is racist. I wouldn’t be surprised since hes your friend.

Admin is right, you’re just throwing out a name because you guys can’t dispute the facts. I’ve made it clear I’m looking at this situation through a colorblind lens. You can project on me all you want but I see right the front your putting up.

And where is all this racism you see on the board?? Yeah guys get into arguments from time to time but at the end of the day we’re all here because we share the same passion. You know what I do see though? A lot of support for trump. Maybe your friend is one of those people that just assumes every trump supporter is racist. I wouldn’t be surprised since hes your friend.

Can’t dispute what facts? This is laughable. I’ve been on this board for over 5 yrs and there’s been racist low life mofos since I first visited the site. If u Dnt see it, ur just blind. And I didn’t heart ur silly post on purpose. Come with ur best, I’ve got time for the bullshit today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too soon?

Attachments

• DDA96185-AACB-41EC-9CED-8356503A97C2.jpeg
    DDA96185-AACB-41EC-9CED-8356503A97C2.jpeg
    200.8 KB · Views: 48
If u can’t take that logical step, then how do we proceed with a zealous back and forth. My response was an affront to the notion that the two causes could be equal thus garnering the same or similar reaction. Anger from not getting a haircut does not equal the anger for long history of police brutality. Sorry, just doesn’t equate.

You can’t talk about logical steps if you’re going to ignore the facts, some of which has already been posted. Ghettos across the country are littered with crime and violence. It’s law enforcement’s job to uphold the law. Logic tells you there’s bound to be a lot more police interaction in crime infested neighborhoods. Throw in the fact that people always try to run or resist and it’s a recipe for disaster.

So is it a long history of police brutality? Or a long history of crime?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ch...vkvc5zhy4eenios4zji-story.html?outputType=amp

They want to exalt a criminal but this man was trying to do the right thing and nobody gives a shit. Just more proof these protests are all about color and not about injustice. And they wonder why the message is lost.

Message lost? Lol, have u seen the size and racial make up of the protests. This is a proud moment for this country. The message is being heard loud and clear. And bet u $20 we have convictions in both the Aubury and Floyd prosecutions. Both jurors will be mostly white and they’ll convict because they’ve seen what’s going on and heard the message. Only the tone deaf are still trying to figure it out.

More laws will not fix this nor will defunding the police. The only thing that will fix it is for the US Constitution and natural rights to be the law of the land like they're supposed to be. The people need to wake up to our rights being robbed from us and focus on those who cause it. It's not police causing the problem it's the sold out elected leaders. These scumbags roll over to the super wealthy, so called elite, who line their pockets. We must get to the root of the evil if we wish to correct these issues. That wont happen because people are too busy calling each other racists. We're divided and have been for decades. This is exactly how the elite take more ground from us.

what’s the evidence that indicates the cop that put his knee on Floyd is a racist?

IML Gear Cream!
what’s the evidence that indicates the cop that put his knee on Floyd is a racist?
I am not sure he was a racist but more just one of the many asshole cops in our country that should have never been a cop. I think he would have done the same to a white male that looked lower class to him.

I have not seen any studies on this but is it possible that certain pheromones are given off by people causing some of the cops to react more violent. Could the black and whites without knowing be releasing some pheromone intimidating the police without even knowing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am not sure he was a racist but more just one of the many asshole cops in our country that should have never been a cop. I think he would have done the same to a white male that looked lower class to him.

I have not seen any studies on this but is it possible that certain pheromones are given off by people causing some of the cops to react more violent. Could the black and whites without knowing be releasing some pheromone intimidating the police without even knowing?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I think you were closer to being right with your first statement..."looked lower class". Suit and tie are not likely to get abused....go further down the dress code scale though to wife beater tank top and you're getting tased. Shirtless and anything goes.

And to prove my point...one time I was going to court with someone else. I wore a suit and tie. The officer on duty running the metal detector and checking people literally waived me through from the back of the line. If you want first class service when you travel, do the same thing. A coat and tie makes all the difference.

I thought meth was a white boy thing?

Exactly, I saw a corrupt cop kill a man, but most see colors.

Message lost? Lol, have u seen the size and racial make up of the protests. This is a proud moment for this country. The message is being heard loud and clear. And bet u $20 we have convictions in both the Aubury and Floyd prosecutions. Both jurors will be mostly white and they’ll convict because they’ve seen what’s going on and heard the message. Only the tone deaf are still trying to figure it out.

Yeah I think you’re right about the convictions and I think most Americans support racial equality, probably more than you realize. All I’m trying to do is point out facts because if you really want change they matter.

Can you spot the racist in this pic?

Attachments

• B029B1A5-66AF-4A26-B31D-7A4ADDC5C17C.jpeg
    B029B1A5-66AF-4A26-B31D-7A4ADDC5C17C.jpeg
    41.7 KB · Views: 17
Back