• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Cop didnt kill him, GEORGE FLOYD WASN’T ASPHYXIATED

The cop may have not cut off all his air supply to his brain, but he cut off all the blood supply to his brain causing his death. that’s why they couldn’t confirm asphyxiation from the autopsy.

The cop may have not cut off all his air supply to his brain, but he cut off all the blood supply to his brain causing his death. that’s why they couldn’t confirm asphyxiation from the autopsy.

thanks Dr.

Wait wut? Isn't that the same thing? If oxygen rich blood is supplied to the brain via arteries, then cutting of ALL the supply of blood to the brain, in turn, cuts off ALL the oxygen as well

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Wait wut? Isn't that the same thing? If oxygen rich blood is supplied to the brain via arteries, then cutting of ALL the supply of blood to the brain, in turn, cuts off ALL the oxygen as well

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I don’t know. I heard someone say that on TV. that he may have been able to breathe and get air but with the cops knee and the guys neck pinching his artery stop the blood flow to his brain making him pass out. then for keeping his knee on the artery restricting blood flow to the brain for three minutes the brain shut down and he died. I don’t know it kind of makes sense to me why they said he wasn’t suffocated.

they were trying to make a difference between breathing which they thought he could still do and lack of blood flow to the brain. they said he was able to breathe but they cut the blood flow off to his brain.

It's always made into a racial problem. At least the media only promotes and pushes this agenda.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Kelly_Thomas

Make sure to read the incident. Open it up and read it. The point is this happens to white people more often the blacks. You just aren't told. It doesn't get coverage or media . They only want to push their narrative. White on black to cause a racially divided America.
Dam my uncle was hung in his jail cell by the police. What was done about it. Nothing. Any news coverage hell no!!
My wife's nephew may be 145lbs soaking wet. Was beaten down because a stripper he new didn't want him at the club she was at. So 4police officers beat him so bad. Broke his ribs his face. His nose. He needed reconstruction of his face. He was young in his late 20's . No news coverage. Nothing done to the officers. Was hospitalized for a while. The media only shows what they want. it's about control, perception. They want to brain wash you. They want racial tension.
If we stand together they couldn't do this. United we stand divided we fall. Ever heard the statement. It's true and it's about this country. Stop being fooled by the media.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]No race riots here, nothing to see here. Some whiny cultures just need a excuse to get violent. (Riot, attack, burn the cities, etc).[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]Whites are killed by police in twice the amounts, even though black folks do 67% of violent gun crime at only 13% the population. Im not being racist or picking on them, just reading the FBI website.
[/FONT]If they would only admit stats/facts, things would be better...

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/_c-E_i8Q5G0[/FONT]

you dont have to have your arms around someones neck to choke them, anyone who trained BJJ can show you if you hold a person right and lock up their chest they will tap

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]No race riots here, nothing to see here. Some whiny cultures just need a excuse to get violent. (Riot, attack, burn the cities, etc).[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]Whites are killed by police in twice the amounts, even though black folks do 67% of violent gun crime at only 13% the population. Im not being racist or picking on them, just reading the FBI website.
[/FONT]If they would only admit stats/facts, things would be better...

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/_c-E_i8Q5G0[/FONT]
I totally agree and we should be able to freely say so!! But its at the point where we or anyone can not say that!!...its politically incorrect!! Many races arent so out spoken, loud or violent ...and Im mixed! ..not racist ,but in order to fix something it has to be talked about openly and freely and it cant be society has sensored the whites!! I dont know what the black communities want they have the government jobs and affirmative action...there are free schooling programs for African Americans and even old court cases and child support is bein forgiving....yes there is issues , but there is issues with all races ....no white deaths are reported even tho they exist....I believe whites are bein suppress by blacks ...I honestly feel that way ...again Im not black or white its just my opinion.....

Last edited:
they were trying to make a difference between breathing which they thought he could still do and lack of blood flow to the brain. they said he was able to breathe but they cut the blood flow off to his brain.

Thx Doc on the spot, glad you are in the know...

I totally agree and we should be able to freely say so!! But its at the point where we or anyone can not say that!!...its politically incorrect!! Many races arent so out spoken, loud or violent ...and Im mixed! ..not racist ,but in order to fix something it has to be talked about openly and freely and it cant be society has sensored the whites!! I dont know what the black communities want they have the government jobs and affirmative action...there are free schooling programs for African Americans and even old court cases and child support is bein forgiving....yes there is issues , but there is issues with all races ....no white deaths are reported even tho they exist....I believe whites are bein suppress by blacks ...I honestly feel that way ...again Im not black or white its just my opinion.....

That’s the common denominator in all these cases, as long as people ignore the facts nothing will ever change and it hasn’t changed. No amount of “police reform” will bring any change. But then again you have to realize that we’re dealing with extreme stupidity with these people. They’re protesting and rioting because they want justice but the guy has been arrested and charged.

Good to see the same ignorant few are still here. The post was too well-reasoned too last very long lol. But I must say, overall I think most ppl see the incident for what it was....senseless and criminal. And there’s race baiters on both sides, as we see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And now a new autopsy says asphyxiation

An independent autopsy conducted by a famed pathologist at the request of George Floyd’s family has found that “George Floyd’s death was due to asphyxia from sustained forceful pressure,” according to a news conference and news release by the Floyd family’s attorney.
The family of George Floyd is now calling for the arrest of all officers who were at the scene to be charged with first-degree murder. Officer Derek Chauvin has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, but the other three officers at the scene have not been charged.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/george-floyd-cause-of-death-asyphxia-autopsy-michael-baden/

Well I pretty much knew what the new autopsy was going to say , unless the man had a drug overdose it seems pretty evident on what the cause of death was . I know people will be mad about the manslaughter charge but that is the way to go if they want to get a conviction. He was killed but I don’t believe that it was on purpose.

The asian cop was Chauvin's brother in-law. His wife that is divorcing him is from Laos. She is I'm sure hoping her brother stays out of prison.

And now a new autopsy says asphyxiation

An independent autopsy conducted by a famed pathologist at the request of George Floyd’s family has found that “George Floyd’s death was due to asphyxia from sustained forceful pressure,” according to a news conference and news release by the Floyd family’s attorney.
The family of George Floyd is now calling for the arrest of all officers who were at the scene to be charged with first-degree murder. Officer Derek Chauvin has been charged with third-degree murder and manslaughter, but the other three officers at the scene have not been charged.

https://heavy.com/news/2020/06/george-floyd-cause-of-death-asyphxia-autopsy-michael-baden/
of coarse thats what it will say because they are paying him, same with the city ME his mission is to protect the city. Think about it like this, city employees as one group, cops DA Judge all have a mission to find the city innocent of wrong doing so they dont get fined and the mayor and governor look good its all one big circle jerk

of coarse thats what it will say because they are paying him, same with the city ME his mission is to protect the city. Think about it like this, city employees as one group, cops DA Judge all have a mission to find the city innocent of wrong doing so they dont get fined and the mayor and governor look good its all one big circle jerk
It's all about protecting themselves from losing millions in a civil suit. The family has already made $5 million on GoFundMe. Any reasonable judge will deduct that from the civil suit.

The asian cop was Chauvin's brother in-law. His wife that is divorcing him is from Laos. She is I'm sure hoping her brother stays out of prison.
This is not true it was made up on twitter and since has been removed. They have no relations

Funny how Micheal Baden got the opposite findings with no underlined health issues.

I trust Baden over any Minn official.

Will be intersesting if they try to discredit Baden or they throw the Minn Coroner under the bus.

Either way these were shitty cops & the cop on his neck should be in prison.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Funny how Micheal Baden got the opposite findings with no underlined health issues.

Will be intersesting if they try to discredit Baden or they throw the Minn Coroner under the bus.

It would be nice to have a truly neutral third party do it not one working for the state or paid by the family .

let me guess, libtard??

the cop who strangled him is guilty, period. The cops watching are guilty for watching the other cop murder Floyd. The "law" is just making sure to “CYA"

George had fentanyl in his system, and they also found signs of recent methamphetamine use.

What about the oath they swore to?

I don’t know the police oath, I would be surprised if it says to sit Idle by and watch someone “knee to the throat” for 8 minutes while handcuffed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&]George had fentanyl in his system, and they also found signs of recent methamphetamine use. [/FONT]

Why do you seem to be so vigilantly defending the cops on this? Obviously he would not have died had the cop not had his neck pinned to the ground with his knee and full body weight for 8 full minutes regardless of what was in his system, his pre-existing conditions or any other external factors that came into play. His blood supply and air supply was being cut off at the neck and that combined with the other factors killed him.

Back