• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab Results

netoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, I’m 45 years old and wrapping up my second cycle. My first was last fall and I ran 600mg of sustanon for 12 weeks. Stopped cold turkey with no PCT. While I felt sluggish and kind of like I had the flu for a week, seemed to rebound ok.

This year I started my second cycle of of 600mg of Test E and mixed in 100mg a week of deca. Everything was going fine but around week 8, I tore my rotator cuff pretty bad. At that point I stopped the deca and lessened my weekly Test E dose to 200mg. It’s the 12th week and I’m trying to again come off, but have started having terrible anxiety issues, and I’ve never in my life dealt with anxiety like this. I went and got my bloods done and the results should be attached. Looking for some feedback on what I should do.

I’m still learning this game so I’m completely open to criticism around what I did wrong and need to do better.

Thanks!
339c1dd9832864f8e2df4a0d24e70fd3.jpg

cf18a002cfe1441d4e7a339683d2b2f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you going to cruise or PCT this time?

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

I plan to PCT. I have nolvadex and clomid on hand and just ordered some HCG. Not taking anything until I have a better understanding of what is going on. The last month or so I’ve had crippling anxiety, which I’ve never in my life had to deal with. Just a real foggy feeling in my head that comes and goes. Until I can properly manage myself, I don’t want to do something permanent like cruising.

I appreciate the feedback.

I plan to PCT. I have nolvadex and clomid on hand and just ordered some HCG. Not taking anything until I have a better understanding of what is going on. The last month or so I’ve had crippling anxiety, which I’ve never in my life had to deal with. Just a real foggy feeling in my head that comes and goes. Until I can properly manage myself, I don’t want to do something permanent like cruising.

I appreciate the feedback.

I would highly suggest you don't "cold turkey" it. Run the proper PCT and then evaluate. I was forced to come off with no PCT or cruise of testosterone and I was an emotional wreck and lost a good deal of mass. There is a reason for this protocol or else nobody would do it.

Understood and thanks for being blunt.

Well...your blood work looks pretty solid honestly. E2 is a little high, I guess that could cause anxiety in some. Maybe try a little aromasin or a *tiny* bit of adex to see if that brings it down after a few days. Like 10mg aromasin every 5the day, or .2mg adex at the same interval. Adex is easy to crush e2 at that low of a test dose so I always prefer aromasin.

Outside of that, I'm not sure. Could be other external factors. Maybe cortisol as well. If the e2 drop doesn't work I'd start 3g vitamin C daily and see if that helps it. I've had that work for a few guys when they got weird anxiety while prepping.

I would highly suggest you don't "cold turkey" it. Run the proper PCT and then evaluate. I was forced to come off with no PCT or cruise of testosterone and I was an emotional wreck and lost a good deal of mass. There is a reason for this protocol or else nobody would do it.

This too. Definitely don't stop the test flat out. That's ensuring misery imo

All I have on hand is nolvadex, clomid and hcg is on the way. Should I go buy some of the other or just start a typical PCT cycle using HCG and Nolvadex asap?

All I have on hand is nolvadex, clomid and hcg is on the way. Should I go buy some of the other or just start a typical PCT cycle using HCG and Nolvadex asap?

Oof.

I would slam the vitamin C for a couple days before you start PCT. That way if it is a cortisol problem you'll find out before you come off and feel like shit anyways lol

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks brother, I’ll give that a shot!

Any reason why you would want to come off at 45? Why not just make the commitment toss in some HCG and run some TRT doses at 125-200 of test?
Yong yanging with cycling can be brutal, at 45 years old it can be worst. Make the commitment and stay on ;)
Its more a fuss with PCT, getting bloods, trying ti play the numbers game, compared to just running a set dose and staying semi above therapeutic dosages.

I definitely understand what you mean, and I may eventually dive into trt. This gig is still new to me so I’m trying to make sure I can manage what’s needed.

Thanks!

Nice to see a post from one of the older folks here. As someone your age who has been cycling for about a dozen years, here are some thoughts.

1. Bloodwork is not as bad as I’ve seen before. E2 is a little high, but does not mean it won’t affect you differently than someone else. I’ve had levels in the high 70s before with no anxiety but had fatigue and acted like an emotional bitch. But the marvel of our bodies is that we each react differently. Have an external factors causing your anxiety? Personal life? Work? Society?
2. To be honest, you started very late for actual “hard core” use in my opinion. At your age, you should really be on TRT which has enormous benefits and low sides if you have a good doc. As I am finding out the hard way, you can’t live this lifestyle forever if you want to be around a while, which brings me to my next couple of points.
3. In my experience, I’ve tried most common compounds, and I sure as heck will never try Deca again. Now, that is just me. Others may love it, but it completely fucked me up. Deca dick. Took two PCTs to recover. Depressed af when I came off. Conversely, my body (on the outside) loved Tren. Many can’t tolerate it, but I thrived on it, but that compound will mess you up as I’m convinced it did to my coronary health.
4. At your age, in addition to your blood work, you should really have a calcium score test done on your heart. My bloods looked wonderful after all these years. My calcium score? Not so much. My family has history of heart disease but I’m sure my use of AAS didn’t help, especially Tren.
5. Don’t stop cold turkey that far into a cycle. It can cause a wide array of issues that you will regret.

Maybe after this cycle, you will gain more clarity on what your strategy and what compounds work for you. Perhaps Deca isn’t for you as well. Only you can determine that.

Thanks that’s incredibly helpful. I’m going to PCT now and come completely off, once things settle I may ease back into a trt regime. My biggest worry about trt is.... what about when I’m 70? If I do HCG along side my trt, will it make coming off when I’m too old, possible to just be normal?

Right now, when things are good... they are good. I feel great, libido off the charts, lean, etc... but this anxiety/depression makes it not really worth it, if I can’t manage it.

Thanks!

Any reason why you would want to come off at 45? Why not just make the commitment toss in some HCG and run some TRT doses at 125-200 of test?
Yong yanging with cycling can be brutal, at 45 years old it can be worst. Make the commitment and stay on ;)
Its more a fuss with PCT, getting bloods, trying ti play the numbers game, compared to just running a set dose and staying semi above therapeutic dosages.

All of this. Why bother with pct at your age? Trying to have more kids? Your body isn't going to bounce back like a younger person. Skip the ups and downs and just trt. That is, if you're truly planning on using gear long term.

I really don’t mind the trt, I just worry about how that works when I’m 70... still injecting? Which is why I’m asking if running HCG alongside trt would make coming off viable at oldest ages.

I really don’t mind the trt, I just worry about how that works when I’m 70... still injecting? Which is why I’m asking if running HCG alongside trt would make coming off viable at oldest ages.

There are many options these days w HRT there’s a pellet injection time release, plenty of creams.... that would probably make more sense when we get older just rub some of that shit on your old balls and youlll be 18 forever (quote from Big Lenny)

Back