• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is Pharmacom Anavar legit?

lynxpoint

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Alan, Adhome1, and others.

I am trying anavar for the first time, it's from Pharmacom.

So far I took 20mg for 2 days, and 40mg for 5 days. I know that it takes time to build up in my system and I won't feel it immediately. So far I haven't felt anything yet, it's like I'm taking sugar pills. Should I give it a little longer?

I am starting to get paranoid that it might be underdosed or something. Only reason I say this is because I noticed on Pharmacom's website, they have lab reports on purity of their raws for a bunch of their products, but for some odd reason they don't have any report on their anavar raws purity.

I know this source has a pretty good reputation...am I just being impatient?

Thank you all for your time.

by 5 days you should have x-ray vision and be able to lift a car with one hand so I would say yes it is sugar pills. Did you try dissolving a few in your coffee to see if it tastes sweeter?

If you bought legit Pharmacom; it gets knocked off a lot. They have verification site.

Max

I don't know about Pharmacom but in my experience personally anything under 50mg is not effective. I do feel the pumps, vasuclarity and slight increase in strength between 50 and 80 mg. Then again, everyone reacts differently.

True Pharmacon products have alot of fans. I ve only used their test e and their dbol. The dbol did me right at 50mg. and test was good. Search around you ll find some pcom anavar reviews.

I don't know about Pharmacom but in my experience personally anything under 50mg is not effective. I do feel the pumps, vasuclarity and slight increase in strength between 50 and 80 mg. Then again, everyone reacts differently.

Do you mind sharing your height / weight? Do you think this matters? I'm 5'10 and 180 pounds, I will give 40mg another week if I still don't notice it then I will try 60mg

So far I took 20mg for 2 days, and 40mg for 5 days. I know that it takes time to build up in my system and I won't feel it immediately. So far I haven't felt anything yet, it's like I'm taking sugar pills. Should I give it a little longer?

I am starting to get paranoid that it might be underdosed or something. Only reason I say this is because I noticed on Pharmacom's website, they have lab reports on purity of their raws for a bunch of their products, but for some odd reason they don't have any report on their anavar raws purity.

Are you running an Anavar only cycle? Also, have you run any other cycles before? How is your appetite? For sure it's legit Anavar from Pharmacom. All Pharmacom products stocked by Drugs Gear comes straight from Pharmacom.

IML Gear Cream!
Do you mind sharing your height / weight? Do you think this matters? I'm 5'10 and 180 pounds, I will give 40mg another week if I still don't notice it then I will try 60mg

Basically the same height and weight. I am 5"10 and 190 pounds. I split the dosage. Half in the morning and half late afternoon.

Hey bro, do you use Oxandrolone “solo”?
What products did you use before, or it is your first cycle?
How many proteins, carbs and fats do you intake per day?

Sincerely, Alan

Hi Alan,

I am taking the pharmacom Anavar with test E. Been taking the anavar for 12 days now, still not feeling ANYTHING at all. I asked someone about this and this is what they said:

"Pharmacom is a known selective scammer. They print up those batch codes and they match for sure but it doesn't mean you got hormone.
Not saying you got scammed but I know for a fact that Pharmacom does do that selective batch thing. I have a client with blood work from the same Pharmacom batch and some vials were regularly dosed and some were just oil."

So this guy who I don't know, who has zero reason to slander Pharmacom like this since I was talking with him on reddit and not MESO forum for example, basically confirmed exactly what I think happened to me. I ordered the anavar directly from pharmacom labs and not through drugsgear. It's up to you if you want to keep carrying their products but I just wanted you to know about this. I think what happened to me is I got scammed with a batch of pills that don't contain any actual anavar. It really sucks too because I bought two boxes and spent $200 for fake pills. I'm pretty sure I should have noticed extra pump or vascularity or SOMETHING by now but again nothing at all and 40mg is not a 'small' dose. Someone else on trustpilot in 2017 said pharmacom is basically ukraine thugs working with russian mafia, really sounds like they could be selectively scamming people like this.

To confirm the above, I am planning on ordering ZPHC anavar from you and I am willing to bet money that I am actually going to feel it / notice it this time. Anyway thanks for reading and thanks for your time and help. Never taking pharmacom products again

Hey bro, do you use Oxandrolone “solo”?
What products did you use before, or it is your first cycle?

Sincerely, Alan

Hi Alan,

I am taking the pharmacom Anavar with test E. Been taking the anavar for 12 days now, still not feeling ANYTHING at all. I asked someone about this and this is what they said:

"Pharmacom is a known selective scammer. They print up those batch codes and they match for sure but it doesn't mean you got hormone.
Not saying you got scammed but I know for a fact that Pharmacom does do that selective batch thing. I have a client with blood work from the same Pharmacom batch and some vials were regularly dosed and some were just oil."

So this guy who I don't know, who has zero reason to slander Pharmacom like this since I was talking with him on reddit and not MESO forum for example, basically confirmed exactly what I think happened to me. I ordered the anavar directly from pharmacom labs and not through drugsgear. It's up to you if you want to keep carrying their products but I just wanted you to know about this. I think what happened to me is I got scammed with a batch of pills that don't contain any actual anavar. It really sucks too because I bought two boxes and spent $200 for fake pills. I'm pretty sure I should have noticed extra pump or vascularity or SOMETHING by now but again nothing at all and 40mg is not a 'small' dose. Someone else on trustpilot in 2017 said pharmacom is basically ukraine thugs working with russian mafia, really sounds like they could be selectively scamming people like this.

To confirm the above, I am planning on ordering ZPHC anavar from you and I am willing to bet money that I am actually going to feel it / notice it this time. Anyway thanks for reading and thanks for your time and help. Never taking pharmacom products again

So you did your order from Pharmacom labs but decided to inform about your issue in my subforum...
In which store did you do your order?
Is it your first cycle?

Hi Alan,

Am I wondering the same thing Alan asked, why post here? You didn't buy the Pharmacom from DrugsGear so why come here to complain? If you think you have a problem, then go to where you purchased the product. DrugsGear's Pharmacom products are legit, and in all the years of selling them, no one has ever complained. Whatever your issue is, it has nothing to do with DG.

I think this guy is a troll or is a little goofy in the head. It's like buying batteries at Walmart and going to Target to complain about them not working.

I've been using drugs gear stuff for a few years and always happy. And i always got good results for pharmacom gear.

It sounds like he "thinks" he came across information that proves Pharmacom to be selective scammers period, not just here. He is trying to give you a heads up in his opinion to drop their brand and not tarnish your good name by selling their product. That's what I got from that but can't say I agree with his thoughts.

Get Shredded!
so why dont u buy a test and have them tested> ? or send them out to be tested? it will be intresting to hear from a rep on this from pharm

Back