Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts
    Rep Points

So you did your order from Pharmacom labs but decided to inform about your issue in my subforum...
    In which store did you do your order?
    Is it your first cycle?
    How many proteins, carbs and fats do you intake per day?

Quote Originally Posted by lynxpoint View Post
    Hi Alan,

I am taking the pharmacom Anavar with test E. Been taking the anavar for 12 days now, still not feeling ANYTHING at all. I asked someone about this and this is what they said:

"Pharmacom is a known selective scammer. They print up those batch codes and they match for sure but it doesn't mean you got hormone.
    Not saying you got scammed but I know for a fact that Pharmacom does do that selective batch thing. I have a client with blood work from the same Pharmacom batch and some vials were regularly dosed and some were just oil."

So this guy who I don't know, who has zero reason to slander Pharmacom like this since I was talking with him on reddit and not MESO forum for example, basically confirmed exactly what I think happened to me. I ordered the anavar directly from pharmacom labs and not through drugsgear. It's up to you if you want to keep carrying their products but I just wanted you to know about this. I think what happened to me is I got scammed with a batch of pills that don't contain any actual anavar. It really sucks too because I bought two boxes and spent $200 for fake pills. I'm pretty sure I should have noticed extra pump or vascularity or SOMETHING by now but again nothing at all and 40mg is not a 'small' dose. Someone else on trustpilot in 2017 said pharmacom is basically ukraine thugs working with russian mafia, really sounds like they could be selectively scamming people like this.

To confirm the above, I am planning on ordering ZPHC anavar from you and I am willing to bet money that I am actually going to feel it / notice it this time. Anyway thanks for reading and thanks for your time and help. Never taking pharmacom products again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    306 Posts
    Rep Points

Lol

This isnít even a post I would take seriously.

www.DrugsGear.com
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts
    Rep Points

Am I wondering the same thing Alan asked, why post here? You didn't buy the Pharmacom from DrugsGear so why come here to complain? If you think you have a problem, then go to where you purchased the product. DrugsGear's Pharmacom products are legit, and in all the years of selling them, no one has ever complained. Whatever your issue is, it has nothing to do with DG.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts
    Rep Points

I think this guy is a troll or is a little goofy in the head. It's like buying batteries at Walmart and going to Target to complain about them not working.

I've been using drugs gear stuff for a few years and always happy. And i always got good results for pharmacom gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points

It sounds like he "thinks" he came across information that proves Pharmacom to be selective scammers period, not just here. He is trying to give you a heads up in his opinion to drop their brand and not tarnish your good name by selling their product. That's what I got from that but can't say I agree with his thoughts.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts
    Rep Points

so why dont u buy a test and have them tested> ? or send them out to be tested? it will be intresting to hear from a rep on this from pharm