• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's not forget these awesome sponsors

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They made our football season just that much more exciting with their generous donations to our Fantasy Football League. I just want them to know we didn't forget and hope they will be back next year.

Dutchpharma $800.00 in free gear
Steroidify $600.00 in free gear
Ironlion 3 orange top kits valued at $600.00
Feral Gear $300.00 in free gear
Praetorian Gear 5 Vials of Primo or Tren Hex
Gear Church $500 in free gear
Monster 5 vials of Test Cyp and 2 vials of Mast/Tren blend
Purity Source Labs $350 in oil or oils. (int. Only)
Ace Labs $200 store credit
Juicepal 3 vials of Test-E

Damn that must have been fun!

The 1st annual ASF Fantasy Football League was a great success. The sponsors were the ones who made it a hit by contributing an unheard of amount of prizes. I'm not just saying this because I finished in 4th place which was the final spot for a prize. I could have finished last and still would have had a great time.

Custom deserves a shit ton of the credit as he was the commissioner and basically put this league together. Too bad his team was lousy and he finished down the ranks, but nonetheless he ran the league extremely well.

Hopefully this year's league can surpass the inaugural season. I know I can't wait , good luck to all who make it into ASF FFL v2.0

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Good times for sure. And thanks custom for all the time and effort you put into it, would not have been the same without you.

my team will be back on the sponsor list well before the kickoff, so count us in this year as well.

Good times for sure. And thanks custom for all the time and effort you put into it, would not have been the same without you.

my team will be back on the sponsor list well before the kickoff, so count us in this year as well.
That's why I kept Monster Labs on the list we all know he will be back!

Special thanks to Feral who picked up the slack when DQ disappeared. We have a couple of new sponsor that are on the board right now like GrAnabolic and USroidstore hopefully they will join in on the fun.

I have to be IN this year...

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

There will be 5 spots up for grabs for next year's fantasy football league. Keep an eye out for the thread sometime in August

Man I need in this year! That’s awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in it to win it, still repping Monster Labs for our second go round!!! It was a ton of fun the first time around and I can’t wait to do it again, I had the best backing in the league and if it weren’t for a flukey week I woulda snagged it 😉

The sponsors really stepped up and made the league a great time.

I’m in it to win it, still repping Monster Labs for our second go round!!! It was a ton of fun the first time around and I can’t wait to do it again, I had the best backing in the league and if it weren’t for a flukey week I woulda snagged it 
Hell yeah bro. We win the the whole thing this year tmart.

Very cool contest last season! Td pics were best!

Max

Custom will come up with a way to pick the new guys to the league but definitely need a good criteria...we just trust him, he did a great job last year

Get Shredded!
We will be involved this year for sure.

Can reps get a spot to play cause I want to be in and talk shit for a good 5mo.
I don't see why reps wouldn't be allowed. As long as you meet the minimum requirements ( custom should have these figured out at some point relatively soon) And yes there will be a ton of shit talking again this year, and my favorite part of last year's league ( side bets )

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

We will be involved this year for sure.

Can reps get a spot to play cause I want to be in and talk shit for a good 5mo.
Anyone can get in on it. There will be 5 spots up for grabs unless we move up to a 12 team league. The 4 winners from last year and myself will make the decision on that and also the point system. I will make a thread and the first 5 guys to post in the thread will win a spot in the league. I will post the date when I will make the thread so everyone knows there will be no funny business. Everyone who wants to play must have at least 500 posts to get in, it's only fair to the sponsors.

Anyone can get in on it. There will be 5 spots up for grabs unless we move up to a 12 team league. The 4 winners from last year and myself will make the decision on that and also the point system. I will make a thread and the first 5 guys to post in the thread will win a spot in the league. I will post the date when I will make the thread so everyone knows there will be no funny business. Everyone who wants to play must have at least 500 posts to get in, it's only fair to the sponsors.
Hope you're feeling better!
When will you do this because I want to make sure I set an alarm and get in.

Hope you're feeling better!
When will you do this because I want to make sure I set an alarm and get in.

I will make a thread saying what day and time the thread will go up to join the league. It will be the members responsibility to be online that day. Mondays and Tuesdays seem to be the fairest day of the week since most are busy on the weekends. Unless someone else has a better idea

Why are you taking off work? Oh you know going to sit on the ipad and try to get in a ffl. Fun times

Sounds fair to me. I assume we will be signing up around August or will it be sooner?

Sounds fair to me. I assume we will be signing up around August or will it be sooner?
The thread will be posted in Aug. for owners then we will pick teams 1 week before the start of the season

If I can contribute I’d like to see vets in it somehow. Just don’t want it to be an account made last month spamming posts to get to 500 sneak in you know

Back