• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs Super 1-Andro Cream® A Transermal 1-Andro - On Sale $59.99!🔥

Need some input

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m in the process of going for a pregnancy right now . But I need some opinions on what to do after. My doc prescribed me trt recently which I am not taking because my main focus is fertility right now. But my goal is to get big as possible while staying lean. Would yall suggest not doing the doc prescribed trt and doing cycles like I was before or do doc prescribed trt and run short esters between blood work?

Was thinking I could run cycles now then get back on doc prescribed trt when I get older. Just wanted some opinions

So your gonna be a father or trying ? But your biggest goal now is be as big as possible .

Don’t run anything if you want to be sure you are the father of your girls kid... just to be safe... you can however impregnate chics while on gear. It’s all specific to where your at in the game.. and how your body responds.

If you want mass then blast, son.

test, deca and dbol or anadrol works just fine, eat gargantuan amounts of food, lift heavy, rest efficiently. Done deal broseph..

I’m not taking anything right now. On Hcg and hmg

I’m not taking anything right now. On Hcg and hmg
It's surely the best stack.
HMG 3 x / week
HCG 2 x / week

HMG are powerful 75uis work amazingly, try at low dose for HCG like 1000-1500 ui's.

That’s what I’m doing. It’s raised my sperm count from 2 million to 32 million so far !!

It's surely the best stack.
HMG 3 x / week
HCG 2 x / week

HMG are powerful 75uis work amazingly, try at low dose for HCG like 1000-1500 ui's.

Back