• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trt question

Chacoboy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have been on TRT for about 7-8 years now. And some of you know it can be and for me is very expensive. So I have been thinking about going the route of ordering online. It would be so much cheaper right now I pay about 1500 every 3 months. If I went the online route it would be a fraction of the price the most expensive thing would be blood work. So the question is..is this a stupid idea? Is the stuff online as good as the "real" stuff? Or would I have to dose higher to match I guess the quality of what I take now? I would still see my urologist but i could drop my other hormone Dr and save a tone of money.

So I have been on TRT for about 7-8 years now. And some of you know it can be and for me is very expensive. So I have been thinking about going the route of ordering online. It would be so much cheaper right now I pay about 1500 every 3 months. If I went the online route it would be a fraction of the price the most expensive thing would be blood work. So the question is..is this a stupid idea? Is the stuff online as good as the "real" stuff? Or would I have to dose higher to match I guess the quality of what I take now? I would still see my urologist but i could drop my other hormone Dr and save a tone of money.
Not stupid at all. I started off trt with my doctor, then switched over to self-medicating. Fifteen hundred bucks every three months is a lot of money. I'm assuming you are going through a hormone clinic? Self medicating will only cost a fraction of that. If you go this route, be sure to monitor ALL your blood markers regularly.

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

I have wondered the same thing before. Mine is nowhere near 1500 that is crazy

Yes of course sir, the brands on this forum are all A+++

And this is the sad thing is the "medical profession" has turned many hypogonadal males into "criminals" who are seeking to be responsible and healthy.

I know literally hundreds of people that have gone this route. And Private MD labs has pretty affordable bloodwork ($75-150)

What you can try first is if you have insurance, and if you take your current script and bring it to your doctor, you can see if he/she will simply prescribe you and then insurance many times pays for the AAS, pins, etc. The doctor just has to write the script up correctly. Very often insurance wont cover HCG.

Good luck in whatever choice you make.

That’s a lot to pay for 3 months bro. I do my own trt I guess you can call it. More than I used to run but I do 200mg test cyp instead of my 160mg I was prescribed a few years back. Soooo much cheaper this way!
If you want a solid lab with quality gear come check us out...

https://puritysourcelabs.ru

Feel free to pm me with any questions as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes sir, I go through a clinic and it is expensive! I did start at a hormone Dr. But after a few years realized he wasn't up to speed not that I'm an expert but this Dr. still had the mindset of HCG being strictly for weight loss so after getting a little more educated and realizing this Dr. was clueless I switched to a clinic and it's been amazing. As for monitoring that's where I thought me being stupid came in to play but I figure with my urologists help I would be fine. But thanks for the info. Have you had any issues since self medicating? Like quality being the same or anything I'm not seeing right now?

I have wondered the same thing before. Mine is nowhere near 1500 that is crazy

Yes it is but it's the only clinic in my area and at the time I needed the help cuz my hormone Dr. was years behind. I knew If I had more knowledge than my Dr. then I was in trouble so I payed what I needed to get the better help.

Yes of course sir, the brands on this forum are all A+++

And this is the sad thing is the "medical profession" has turned many hypogonadal males into "criminals" who are seeking to be responsible and healthy.

I know literally hundreds of people that have gone this route. And Private MD labs has pretty affordable bloodwork ($75-150)

What you can try first is if you have insurance, and if you take your current script and bring it to your doctor, you can see if he/she will simply prescribe you and then insurance many times pays for the AAS, pins, etc. The doctor just has to write the script up correctly. Very often insurance wont cover HCG.

Good luck in whatever choice you make.

Yes thank you for saying that! It's insane and I have been struggling with that fact for a while now. That's part of the reason I'm so hesitant on going this route. I don't want to be labeled a criminal for doing something I need to do to be a functioning healthy person. I have tried the insurance route and they don't cover any of it except bloodwork. And for some reason through the clinic they won't pay for anything. My normal Dr won't he just sends me to another "expert" that just costs me more money for a different opinion. Thank you for the advice my man that made me feel better knowing I'm not the only one.

Yes sir, I go through a clinic and it is expensive! I did start at a hormone Dr. But after a few years realized he wasn't up to speed not that I'm an expert but this Dr. still had the mindset of HCG being strictly for weight loss so after getting a little more educated and realizing this Dr. was clueless I switched to a clinic and it's been amazing. As for monitoring that's where I thought me being stupid came in to play but I figure with my urologists help I would be fine. But thanks for the info. Have you had any issues since self medicating? Like quality being the same or anything I'm not seeing right now?

Haven’t had any issues at all. I used to go to my dr and pull bloods and everything was fine. But I haven’t seen him in awhile now and I don’t feel any different than when I was seeing him. Was going to make an appointment soon again for a panel tho. Quality and numbers were right where I was on stuff from him.

IML Gear Cream!
well said. Sad even with insurance it is still more than i have seen on some of the sponsors sites. could get almost a years worth for what the pharm charges for 5 months. that does not include dr visit and blood work.

Oh and most test from coumoinded pharmacies are crap. That online Med Dre use .

Back