• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Must watch the entirety!! New Bill That Will destroy USA .

Are ppl really scared of immigrants? Im scared of the Jews and the globalists. Im scared of bill gates and him poisoning my kids in order for them to go to school.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

“It’s utter and total insanity, and yet it’s very popular in the Democratic Party” LOLZ par for the course on the left

Are ppl really scared of immigrants? Im scared of the Jews and the globalists. Im scared of bill gates and him poisoning my kids in order for them to go to school.

lolllll you really think bill gates is poisoning kids....?

What a joke.. didn't here about this bill on any news media!!! Wonder why? Unreal..

What a joke.. didn't here about this bill on any news media!!! Wonder why? Unreal..

It’s already crazy enough how extreme the left is getting, but what’s worse is they have a base that supports them without question

I lived in NYC my whole life, never scared of any immigrants, no mexicans, Russians, pakis or any other race put fear in my heart. Maybe take more test to feel safe.

You really think he's not? Not only kids but whoever gets vaccines.

the guy has opened hospitals in Africa, used his own money for vaccines and research and has done more for human kind then your entire bloodline ever will and idiots like you come on the internet with these wild ass theories and try to bash him. You got some screws loose bud

the guy has opened hospitals in Africa, used his own money for vaccines and research and has done more for human kind then your entire bloodline ever will and idiots like you come on the internet with these wild ass theories and try to bash him. You got some screws loose bud
Ok

Back