• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Kratom

CompoundLifts31

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody have a little Kratom they could float your boy until I get all my unemployment back (7k)?
I hate asking, but I'm hurting financially, back in the gym, and missing my Kratom PWO.

Whatever you can do, I'll get you back 100%.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Anybody have a little Kratom they could float your boy until I get all my unemployment back (7k)?
I hate asking, but I'm hurting financially, back in the gym, and missing my Kratom PWO.

I'll be more than happy to float you a couple of bucks brother. Pm me what you need and I'll pay for it

I'll be more than happy to float you a couple of bucks brother. Pm me what you need and I'll pay for it
You've always got my back.
Wish yours felt better! LOL
Talk to you on SS later then...

Custom is freaking awesome!

does your state allow it? LMK

Dont be a nigger beggar.....really?
You're able bodied and can collect beer cans, deliver meals on wheels or suck dick at the local pig precinct for money...you sir, are a nigger.

You're able bodied and can collect beer cans, deliver meals on wheels or suck dick at the local pig precinct for money...you sir, are a nigger.
I don't think he was asking for a hand out just a short loan. I've seen sponsors front gear before so what's the difference. I'm sure if there was a time you needed something someone here would surely help you out.

Your racist comments show how ignorant you are.
You don't know me and don't pretend to fuck boy. I always wondered how small you are. You run your mouth a lot. Usually little guys do that. Enjoy your day you racist asshole.

I don't think he was asking for a hand out just a short loan. I've seen sponsors front gear before so what's the difference. I'm sure if there was a time you needed something someone here would surely help you out.
Exactly. If you've earned trust here, it's not even a big deal. I know 100% I can pay this back.
I'm also going back to work as soon as I'm paid what I'm owed. I'm not going to risk losing 7 grand over going back to work for one week. I didn't have a choice. My place of employment has been closed over two months and still is.

Exactly. If you've earned trust here, it's not even a big deal. I know 100% I can pay this back.
I'm also going back to work as soon as I'm paid what I'm owed. I'm not going to risk losing 7 grand over going back to work for one week. I didn't have a choice. My place of employment has been closed over two months and still is.

Yup bro I even offered you gear that you can pay at a later date but you refused it. So I know you are coming straight from the heart. If Vision doesn't take care of you my offer stands so just let me know

Yup bro I even offered you gear that you can pay at a later date but you refused it. So I know you are coming straight from the heart. If Vision doesn't take care of you my offer stands so just let me know
Thanks again man.
Glad to call you a friend.

@custom.. check it pms

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

It's called being part of a family at ASF but you wouldn't know anything about it. I'll never give names, but there's a selected few that I have held conversations with verbally 4 hours and hours in weeks in months on end. Some people look out for people, because it sure feels good to do so..
Why allow such filth to occupy space in your mind, I say this with confidence that I can guarantee you would be envious on the peace of mind and sleep that I get every day. In life you have to be of service to others, even though you don't deserve it, I would do it for you anyway. And if you doubt me, try me.. I'll start by offering you a hug because I think you need one..

Hey babe, we're good.. We'll square up in the a.m. ;)
You better get two sessions in by the time I hit you up..
Bro, my whole body is hurting. (Doubled down again yesterday)
Bis and shoulders hurt the least so I'll be hitting those today.
This 2 months gave me some time off to think. I have good enough generics to not be average. I know too much and too many people have my back to be average so now it's...
FUCK AVERAGE EVERY DAY!
I'm sure everyone is really glad to be getting back into the gym. I hope everyone's lives are returning to somewhat normal and everyone is healthy and happy.
I'm also really thankful for the brotherhood I have here at ASF. I wouldn't have it any other way!!

You guys know that’s just what poirot does, right? i don’t think he was being serious. He snorts pain pills and drinks and posts ignorant but somewhat funny bullshit... his brother gun rack is the nice one..

you shouldn’t expect so much from poroit, he’s like everyone’s asshole alcoholic uncle that you love anyways. Lol

Get Shredded!
LOL Like Uncle Eddie from Christmas Vacation
You guys know that’s just what poirot does, right? i don’t think he was being serious. He snorts pain pills and drinks and posts ignorant but somewhat funny bullshit... his brother gun rack is the nice one..

you shouldn’t expect so much from poroit, he’s like everyone’s asshole alcoholic uncle that you love anyways. Lol

He doesn't bother me really...

I was really just upset about the racist comments. That's just too far imo.

It's called being part of a family at ASF but you wouldn't know anything about it. I'll never give names, but there's a selected few that I have held conversations with verbally 4 hours and hours in weeks in months on end. Some people look out for people, because it sure feels good to do so..
Why allow such filth to occupy space in your mind, I say this with confidence that I can guarantee you would be envious on the peace of mind and sleep that I get every day. In life you have to be of service to others, even though you don't deserve it, I would do it for you anyway. And if you doubt me, try me.. I'll start by offering you a hug because I think you need one..
You're right, send me your address and I'll send you Bayer Testostrone Depot...

Fuck off bro. If we, as conservatives, (which I assume you are by the principle you espouse here) want a society with free markets and no government handouts, there must be a strong social fabric to replace the State safety net. That is accomplished through interactions like this. People obviously know this guy and know he's solid so multiple sponsors stepped up and offered to help him out.

Thats a lot different than a check that comes in the mail where the recipient has no connection to the taxpayers who funded it. This way, the recipient has a direct connection to the person offering the assistance. He is a lot more likely to pay what is owed and will likely pay it forward one day.

This affects you in no way whatsoever. You don't pay dues to use this forum, so you are not on the hook for the cost of this loan. So I say again, fuck off with your self-righteous, delusional sense of morality.

Fuck off bro. If we, as conservatives, (which I assume you are by the principle you espouse here) want a society with free markets and no government handouts, there must be a strong social fabric to replace the State safety net. That is accomplished through interactions like this. People obviously know this guy and know he's solid so multiple sponsors stepped up and offered to help him out.

Thats a lot different than a check that comes in the mail where the recipient has no connection to the taxpayers who funded it. This way, the recipient has a direct connection to the person offering the assistance. He is a lot more likely to pay what is owed and will likely pay it forward one day.

This affects you in no way whatsoever. You don't pay dues to use this forum, so you are not on the hook for the cost of this loan. So I say again, fuck off with your self-righteous, delusional sense of morality.
Thanks for that. I reciprocate(giving away Sust now actually lol) and I've never not held my word here so that's why I had no problem asking.
He apologized through PM man.
We're all good outside the racism stuff.

Back