• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trump VS Twitter

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This should be good..anyone see this?

[h=1]Trump Threatens "Big Action" Against Twitter After 'Fact-Check', Political Bias Exposed[/h]

by Tyler Durden
Wed, 05/27/2020 - 11:25

https://www.zerohedge.com/technolog...nkDKDXp5a367wFtOljTHyeJow4jGjdgyB6uEaa0_YriJY

trump%20pointing_0.jpeg

On Wednesday morning, Trump issued a couple more tweets claiming the federal government will "strongly regulate, or close them down" - referring to social media companies who suppress conservative voices in the name of protecting "the truth" (ie the progressive narrative that Silicon Valley tech giants have promised to perpetuate).

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Republicans feel that Social Media Platforms totally silence conservatives voices. We will strongly regulate, or close them down, before we can ever allow this to happen. We saw what they attempted to do, and failed, in 2016. We can’t let a more sophisticated version of that....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

Replying to @realDonaldTrump
....happen again. Just like we can’t let large scale Mail-In Ballots take root in our Country. It would be a free for all on cheating, forgery and the theft of Ballots. Whoever cheated the most would win. Likewise, Social Media. Clean up your act, NOW!!!!

His tweets are better than 75% of the other dumbasses on there. Finally someone standing up because they want to only spin there narrative instead of everyone's.

Attachments

• trump-twitter-1.jpg
    trump-twitter-1.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 76
I could be wrong but didn't Facebook get in trouble during the last election for promoting democratic only propaganda... Or something like that..

I am pro trump but come on man we can’t be having our leader censor our internet like Iran or North Korea even if it doesn’t support their way of thinking . Now taxing the fuck out of them I’m okay with .

Twitter should be able to do as they please without government interference. if you don’t like what they do don’t go on Twitter. start your own form of Twitter. it’s disturbing that some people that don’t like how a company operates they want to use the force of government to change or control it.

this is Another example of these so-called small government Republicans wanting to use the force the government to control companies. it’s more proof that the Democrats and the Republicans are for bigger and a more controlling government.

Well censoring only one view and not another is suppression of freedom of speech and also Election Interference.

Also now that they have fact checkers, guess what? They now are considered a "publisher' since they are promoting content. Before they were a forum, so like this forum, the forum owners are exempt from Content.

So now they just actually bypassed their immunity and now they are open to lawsuits. I also saw that Matt Gaetz is proposing a bill to legislate exactly what I am speaking of

Twitter banned my main account for making a Pro Trump Tweet. So guess whose name will be on the Class Action Lawsuit. This guy.

Also they violate Anti Trust laws by their violation of the first amendment. Private Company or not, you are bound by the Constitution.

What I find funny is all my friends who were mad that the Christian Baker wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple,are the same EXACT ones who are saying, its cool to terminate Pro Trump tweets. Hypocrites.

Well censoring only one view and not another is suppression of freedom of speech and also Election Interference.

Also now that they have fact checkers, guess what? They now are considered a "publisher' since they are promoting content. Before they were a forum, so like this forum, the forum owners are exempt from Content.

So now they just actually bypassed their immunity and now they are open to lawsuits. I also saw that Matt Gaetz is proposing a bill to legislate exactly what I am speaking of

Twitter banned my main account for making a Pro Trump Tweet. So guess whose name will be on the Class Action Lawsuit. This guy.

Also they violate Anti Trust laws by their violation of the first amendment. Private Company or not, you are bound by the Constitution.

What I find funny is all my friends who were mad that the Christian Baker wouldn't bake a cake for a gay couple,are the same EXACT ones who are saying, its cool to terminate Pro Trump tweets. Hypocrites.

I have to fact check you. I'm banning your account until further notice. your account is currently under review. you'll be notified when a decision is made. lol

Yeah but....

young kids don’t seem to give a fuck about their futures, they live their entire lives on the Internet (social media). So to propagate bias agendas through those platforms is an easy way to brainwash an entire generation and to remain in power over the masses.

im not condoning internet censorship by a governing body, Im saying Silicon Valley doesn’t have the right to censor differing opinions nor altering “truths”.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah but....

young kids don’t seem to give a fuck about their futures, they live their entire lives on the Internet (social media). So to propagate bias agendas through those platforms is an easy way to brainwash an entire generation and to remain in power over the masses.

im not condoning internet censorship by a governing body, Im saying Silicon Valley doesn’t have the right to censor differing opinions nor altering “truths”.

Yep and so is common core math.
Notice whos admins that started under?

Obamas.

Where did he get the idea? Hitler

"Give me a child when he's 7 and he's mine forever," -Hitler

Yep and so is common core math.
Notice whos admins that started under?

Obamas.

Where did he get the idea? Hitler

"Give me a child when he's 7 and he's mine forever," -Hitler

I’ve been teaching my daughter fractions, percentages, decimals etc... it’s mind blowing how different they’re teaching it...

Yeah I highly disagree with any type of government interference on a private platform. Regardless of whether I like what those idiots are doing or not, heavy handed government influence over private forums is not acceptable.

Twitter should be able to do as they please without government interference. if you don’t like what they do don’t go on Twitter. start your own form of Twitter. it’s disturbing that some people that don’t like how a company operates they want to use the force of government to change or control it.

this is Another example of these so-called small government Republicans wanting to use the force the government to control companies. it’s more proof that the Democrats and the Republicans are for bigger and a more controlling government.
I agree in less gov interference however i believe in freedom of speech as well so any social media platform shouldnt be able to silence 1 side while the other pushes their agenda.

& i truly believe if they get their way with mail in ballots Biden will be your president. Could be the whole plan behind this chinese flu. It definately wouldnt surprise me after how hard they tried to remove Trump in the past.

Just seen a thing where 80% of shit posted on certain platforms about covid were bots. That shit should concern you. Using social media to pursue the general public with strategic lies should be a concern to all.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I am pro trump but come on man we can’t be having our leader censor our internet like Iran or North Korea even if it doesn’t support their way of thinking . Now taxing the fuck out of them I’m okay with .
100% agreed. People can make up their own mind and believe what they want to believe. Let's not fuck with people's rights anymore and that's on both sides.
Nothing should be censored from freedom of speech to only push 1 side for an agenda . Thats fuckd up regaurdless so someone has to regulate it so it doesnt happen. Theres not many solutions besides fines & or taxes however whos gonna do that? The gov right?

I agree in less gov interference however i believe in freedom of speech as well so any social media platform shouldnt be able to silence 1 side while the other pushes their agenda.

& i truly believe if they get their way with mail in ballots Biden will be your president. Could be the whole plan behind this chinese flu. It definately wouldnt surprise me after how hard they tried to remove Trump in the past.

Just seen a thing where 80% of shit posted on certain platforms about covid were bots. That shit should concern you. Using social media to pursue the general public with strategic lies should be a concern to all.

freedom of speech only applies to government.

I don’t agree with the government getting involved in businesses.

a capitalist non-government interference solution would be for Trump or someone start a website like Twitter and have Trump only tweet on there. he has over 80 million followers. that’s 80 million already on the new site if someone Makes it and Trump only messages on there.

Twitter just like all social media is the equivalent to a “liberal water cooler” sadly people that vote believe what they read on these platforms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perfectly said...

Looks like Trump is signing an executive order today...

101314517_242948926979385_8963674850732277760_n.jpg

this executive order will hold the websites responsible for the content on its websites.

how would the owners and people who run this website like that kind of executive order put on this website?

be careful of what you wish for., it can happen here too. one swipe of a pen and the owner and people who run this site will be felons. conspiracy to distribute steroids??

Get Shredded!
this executive order will hold the websites responsible for the content on its websites.

how would the owners and people who run this website like that kind of executive order put on this website?

be careful of what you wish for., it can happen here too. one swipe of a pen and the owner and people who run this site will be felons. conspiracy to distribute steroids??

Well thats a terrific point and I have spoken with Rick Collins about this in the past. And there are technicalities that get many anabolic sites out of the loop even if that law passes. Is the Forum publishing anabolic ads? Here that is not the case, advertising sponsors do. Where is the site located? If it's an off shore website, then consider this, anabolics are not illegal everywhere? So legally how can an off shore pharmacy or forum for that matter be held responsible for the content of their advertisers or their actions.

I think that is what we need to differentiate here. Twitter is now "creating content" and depicting itself as a publisher, so now they are no longer immune to the legal loopholes they had prior. Also I do believe we are going to see Anti Trust lawsuits against Twitter, FB, etc. Now I am no expert, but look those laws up Swiper and I think you will see why I say that.

Either way appreciate your feedback as always sir.

BTWwe got a draft of Trump's social media executive order. here's a rundown:

-empowers FCC to review Section 230
-forwards complaints of anti-conservative bias filed with the White House over to the FTC
-asks federal agencies to pull back digital ad $$

this executive order is big tyrannical government trying to control private companies through force. it’s scary how many people out there want to use the force of government to control what companies can and can’t do. No more freedom loving people around anymore, it’s too bad.

the good thing is this order will never happen. lawsuits will be filed immediately and the court system will strike it down.

this executive order is big tyrannical government trying to control private companies through force.

that is how you see it?

that is how you see it?

yes I believe in capitalism and freedom. if you did too you’d see it that way as well.

I don’t believe in using government force to control and tell companies what they can and can’t do. it’s un-American and flies in the face of freedoms and liberties we’re supposed to have here.

Last edited:
yes I believe in capitalism and freedom. if you did too you’d see it that way as well.

I don’t believe in using government force to control and tell companies what they can and can’t do. it’s un-American and flies in the face of freedoms and liberties we’re supposed to have here.

from what I have read and heard that is not what the executive order is about.

I see it as them enforcing the 1st Amendment.

I am on my 4th fb account and 3rd twitter account, and have to start over each time.

What right do they have to ban my accounts for my free speech. Nothing I post is hate speech or violence. If I like an article or a thread, or something Trump does, I have every right to say so minus being banned.

Do you believe in free speech Swiper?

I see it as them enforcing the 1st Amendment.

I am on my 4th fb account and 3rd twitter account, and have to start over each time.

What right do they have to ban my accounts for my free speech. Nothing I post is hate speech or violence. If I like an article or a thread, or something Trump does, I have every right to say so minus being banned.

Do you believe in free speech Swiper?

Exactly, I can go bash Trump and make up lies about him for 3 years like the Dems did and nothing happens, but if I go bash the Left I get put in Facebook jail for hate speech.

Exactly, I can go bash Trump and make up lies about him for 3 years like the Dems did and nothing happens, but if I go bash the Left I get put in Facebook jail for hate speech.

I am honestly shocked that people don't understand that a private company cannot ban free speech on their platform, regardless that they are "private"

As AG Barr had to come out and say recently, the CoronaVirus doesn't make the Constitution invalid, just the opposite.

And a Private Company cannot violate your civil rights, one of them is free speech.

Also they are partaking in discrimination. It's clear and evident. Seems that the only the Independents like me and the Conservatives aka Republicans can agree on this.

FCC is the one that is going to have to field these complaints.

And I assure you their will be legit lawsuits.

Twitter messed up big time. Thought they were above the law. But so have google and facebook.

They will now be held accountable.

Back