• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash Super Drol 10mg Log

bigbeef1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I received some Superdrol from Flash yesterday and tried it 1 hr before my workout. This is crazy shit!!!!!!!! i felt like i my pump was out of this world. It took about 1 hour to kick in. I wanted to punch the dumbbells through the wall lol. After my workout i could not stop sweating. I felt a little warm. I took it late and didn't feel it affected my sleep so that was a plus.

I will be logging here to let you guys know updates and progress!!!
I will be taking 10 mg preworkout per day and will increase dose if necessary

Stats are

5 ft 9"
190 lbs.
body fat guess lol

currently taking per week

350 Cyp
300 NPP
200 Mast E

aromasin as needed.

I will upload a current picture

Attachments

• 5.26.20.PNG
    5.26.20.PNG
    536.2 KB · Views: 128
I received some Superdrol from Flash yesterday and tried it 1 hr before my workout. This is crazy shit!!!!!!!! i felt like i my pump was out of this world. It took about 1 hour to kick in. I wanted to punch the dumbbells through the wall lol. After my workout i could not stop sweating. I felt a little warm. I took it late and didn't feel it affected my sleep so that was a plus.

I will be logging here to let you guys know updates and progress!!!
I will be taking 10 mg preworkout per day and will increase dose if necessary

Stats are

5 ft 9"
190 lbs.
body fat guess lol

currently taking per week

350 Cyp
300 NPP
200 Mast E

aromasin as needed.

I will upload a current picture
10mg are great dose...
Take 10mg for around 2 weeks and see but normally 10mg for 4 weeks give great results.

I was really debating with maybe taking 20mg but ended up taking 10. That was honestly more than enough i did not expect that to happen. i am really sore and my workout was very intense. Cant wait for laters workout.

I was really debating with maybe taking 20mg but ended up taking 10. That was honestly more than enough i did not expect that to happen. i am really sore and my workout was very intense. Cant wait for laters workout.

Lol it’s a beautiful thing when all you need is that little amount.
Although you’ll notice super strength coming on quick make sure your joints don’t fast track with it. Injuries are prone to happen if your joints are not prepared for the fast increase in weight you might find yourself adding.
Let us know if you start feeling lethargic maybe towards the end of however long you plan to run the Sdrol.
I get that way and that’s when I decide to end my run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plan is to run it for 4 weeks. i will definetly a;dd a week or 2 if i feel like i can handle it.

Perfect! 4 is a great place to begin. I’ve done 5 and 6. That’s when I start feeling the most lethargic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plan is to run it for 4 weeks. i will definetly a;dd a week or 2 if i feel like i can handle it.
As mentioned above be careful with joints. My first run with it I tore my rotator. The drowsiness will definitely kick in. Its unavoidable. But I took A.M. upon awakening and it became part of my routine so I never noticed. And I tend to take a nap after my workout. And PM went to sleep. So I was able to mitigate most of it so I didnt feel miserable. I have an iron liver unlike most people. I took this in hefty doses for 5 weeks with no real measurable increase in liver enzymes. Make sure you get liver support. This stuff is toxic. I didnt stop my cycle at 5 weeks. My body stopped it for me. I stared getting mild insomnia and became very restless at nigh. Starting getting full body cramps. Listen to your body and be careful. Drink tons of water

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Ooh! Mostly Flash stuff or are you a Petri dish of a bunch of sponsors

Day 2 of superdrol was yesterday.

I would not stop sweating for about half an hour after my workout. That is just pure intensity. Idk if its just me and mind but even my wife said that i looked more vascular. So far soo good. i did get a cramp on the left side of my back. No biggie just going to make sure I am taking more water and make sure that i stay hydrate it. I did feel some rage for some reason almost comparable to tren. I Luv it!!!Lol

yeah man,that shit is intense! just be careful about upping the dose,i doubt youll need too. i jumped in @30mgs. big mistake. it just doesnt take that much. after about 3 days of terrible lethargy and feeling very irritable,i backed down to 10 and everything was fine. 4 weeks was it for me.mild lethargy started again and just felt that was enough. great while it lasted though.been thinking of trying the inj., bet that shit is fire! good luck w/ the rest of your run!

Day 2 of superdrol was yesterday.

I would not stop sweating for about half an hour after my workout. That is just pure intensity. Idk if its just me and mind but even my wife said that i looked more vascular. So far soo good. i did get a cramp on the left side of my back. No biggie just going to make sure I am taking more water and make sure that i stay hydrate it. I did feel some rage for some reason almost comparable to tren. I Luv it!!!Lol
Do you feel the diuretic side ?

Yes, water but see the level of electrolyte, if your have some Taurin try 5-10g daily, she's help for the cramp.

I will do that if i fell that cramps continue or become more consistent. Thanks
I'm remember with my 2nd cycle SDrol I had eaten banana and he had helped me a lot.

Drink minimum 3 liters / 101 oz or +/- 78 gallons + food rich in potassium, banana contains around 1100mg of potassium / each 100g, im not sure but sweet potatoe are great for this too.

Taurin (and in bonus) powder electrolyte are great too.

Day 3 today i had a earlier workout and it was great again. I am starting to see the lethargy that i was reading about. my body feels full and almost instant soreness. I kinda love it though. besides the lethargy! lol. I think is just best if i take it later in the day and have a afternoon workout which is what i plan on doing. No cramps this time so that was good. I feel like my body is kind of stiff which i kind of enjoy. I find myself stretching alot and it helps.

Day 3 today i had a earlier workout and it was great again. I am starting to see the lethargy that i was reading about. my body feels full and almost instant soreness. I kinda love it though. besides the lethargy! lol. I think is just best if i take it later in the day and have a afternoon workout which is what i plan on doing. No cramps this time so that was good. I feel like my body is kind of stiff which i kind of enjoy. I find myself stretching alot and it helps.
It sounds like you’re growing daily. SDROL is a crazy compound!

Caffeine Time!!
Sdrol and lethargy go hand in hand for me.

Max

Get Shredded!
Day 4 was day off!!

Day 5 was this morning. After the day off i always have a great workout. My body appreciates the time off and rest. Took SD before my morning workout and kicked in nicely. I love the way it treats me even if towards the end i started feeling a bid nautious but i blame not eating anything before. I do feel fuller and it is starting to become a little more noticeable. So far so good!!

I thought it was just me. lol but yeah caffeine is my best friend sometimes.

- - - Updated - - -

SD so far is something that i would for sure run again i like the fullness that it gives me and the mindset it puts me in.

I think understand why SDrol made cramp but lethargy....
Do you tried to take for exemple 200-300mg of silymarin with your SDrol (if he is taken in the morning, take another milk thistle at noon, and another evening) if possible try to take in the end of the day 1 to 1.5g of silymarin, this compound help a lot, and surely lowers the level of lethargy.

I used SDrol single without test, normally your feel better because your add some test inject.

Do you notice some experience psychological / mental changes with SDrol ?

Another point important, im remember Anabolic Xtreme advised to consume a minimum of 2500 kcal for enjoy SDrol (of course from good food)

Day 6 was yesterday. I ate something before my workout and took the sdrol. It made a huge difference. Now that you mention the 2500kcal, when i fist took it i was at 2200 cal so that could explain i do feel like my abs are going away but not in a bad way. i like the fullness i am getting. I havent experienced any more cramps and i have managed to take in alot of water. the lethargy is real i was feeling it about 8 hrs after i took it. I am going to try to just take it in the afternoon.

I am going to stop at the supp store and get some silymarin just in case.

Yesterday was day 7. I had a great workout with tons of sweating but towards the end i started to feel nauseated. i blame it on not eating enough before my workout. Another weird thing i experienced was something that very rarely happens, I could not eat my post workout meal. i was not hungry and just felt like puking it. i found myself forcing the food down my throat which is not fun. any ideas as to why?

Yesterday was day 7. I had a great workout with tons of sweating but towards the end i started to feel nauseated. i blame it on not eating enough before my workout. Another weird thing i experienced was something that very rarely happens, I could not eat my post workout meal. i was not hungry and just felt like puking it. i found myself forcing the food down my throat which is not fun. any ideas as to why?
Im not sure @ 100% but I think about liver... Lose appetit + nausea and I think you have difficulty digesting too ?

Do you have acne which appears on certain parts of the body such as the pectorals the arms the shoulders, back ?

It's why that's very important to use milk thistle with high pourcentage of silymarin lot brand have low pourcentage.

If your have the tool try to cut your tablet and take a half.

Now that you mention it makes perfect sense. and yes i get random acne like that but its nothing new. I will implement that too i have heard sd is very harsh on the liver.

Now that you mention it makes perfect sense. and yes i get random acne like that but its nothing new. I will implement that too i have heard sd is very harsh on the liver.
It is the nature of SDrol to nuke your appetite. It is not necessarily related to organ stress. It's a harsh compound. This was my problem with it. I answered by drinking tons of protein shakes since I didnt want to eat. I couldnt smoke weed. But if your oj with it that would be my recommendation
. I also here there is a sarm that increases appetite as well as EQ.

Yeah it is not convenient but thats what i was going to do. Meet my macros with easier food such as protein shakes, eggs and liquids. I definetly like the grow and dont want to starve myself. i might have to adjust my diet though. Did it mess with your appetite for the entire cycle or just the beggining?

Yeah it is not convenient but thats what i was going to do. Meet my macros with easier food such as protein shakes, eggs and liquids. I definetly like the grow and dont want to starve myself. i might have to adjust my diet though. Did it mess with your appetite for the entire cycle or just the beggining?
The whole time. I'm usually starving at the end of a workout. This left me choking food down and drinking shakes.

Back