• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash Super Drol 10mg Log

Get Shredded!
If your use always :

350 Cyp

300 NPP

200 Mast E

Your excessive water are maybe from oestrogen level .... Your need to take a blood test to see, prolactin etc ...

It's strange because SD dry a lot, when i used 10mg but without test and other ass, in around one week i had almost no water retention, as if i had used a powerful diuretic.

Im not sure at 100% but normally SD are great for fight the oestrogen side, so i dont understand why your bloated.

I figured it had to do with the NPP. I started getting the little shoulder, chest and arm acne and im sure is from the SD. I guess i have to deal with the idea that all orals are going to give me acne. I hate it so im just going to pull through. its always the same with dbol, SD, abombs. I guess some of us are not meant for those!! LOL. results are crazy good though

I figured it had to do with the NPP. I started getting the little shoulder, chest and arm acne and im sure is from the SD. I guess i have to deal with the idea that all orals are going to give me acne. I hate it so im just going to pull through. its always the same with dbol, SD, abombs. I guess some of us are not meant for those!! LOL. results are crazy good though
Yes i have the same problem, but when i used 20mg of sdrol the level of acne are very very elevated if i compare vs 50mg Anadrol or 20mg Dianabol.

At 10mg of Sdrol the acne are little bit more pronounced vs other like Anadrol/ Dbol.

It's why i think everytime about liver protector when i plan oral aas.

I used : Dbol, Anadrol, Sdrol and Stanozolol the only oral that doesn't give me acne and kill the appetit are Stano.

When i used Deca, 200-250mg / week water retention was high.

During another cycle i used the same dosage but by adding 50mg of NPP twice a week, surprisingly i had less water retention and more definition.

Knowing that you are using 350mg of C test / week, i know personally that with 250mg the gains can be significant (coming from a large part of water retention and oestrogen level).

So for really know your need to check your value oestrogen / prolactin etc ....

Try maybe to take 10mg of nolva or 0.25-0.50 arimidex and see if that's help.

If your use always :

350 Cyp

300 NPP

200 Mast E

Your excessive water are maybe from oestrogen level .... Your need to take a blood test to see, prolactin etc ...

It's strange because SD dry a lot, when i used 10mg but without test and other ass, in around one week i had almost no water retention, as if i had used a powerful diuretic.

Im not sure at 100% but normally SD are great for fight the oestrogen side, so i dont understand why your bloated.
This is incorrect information. Superdrol is supposed to cause water retention. It shoves glycogen and water into your muscles making you appear bigger than you actually as a result. If you received a diuretic affect and zero water retention, you didnt run superdrol but maybe your source sold you winstrol labeled as superdrol if i were to guess. I always lose about 10 pounds when i stop superdrol. It causes water retention but it is much much cleaner than dbol or anadrol and most of the water retention is inside your muscles. So i wouldnt worry bigbeef1, though im sure the npp is also helping you retain some water.

This is incorrect information. Superdrol is supposed to cause water retention. It shoves glycogen and water into your muscles making you appear bigger than you actually as a result. If you received a diuretic affect and zero water retention, you didnt run superdrol but maybe your source sold you winstrol labeled as superdrol if i were to guess. I always lose about 10 pounds when i stop superdrol. It causes water retention but it is much much cleaner than dbol or anadrol and most of the water retention is inside your muscles. So i wouldnt worry bigbeef1, though im sure the npp is also helping you retain some water.
Incorrect information ?

Sdrol are supposed to made excessive water retention ?

Ok , so superdrol made excessive water retention, thanks for the info Jpal.

Ps : i used the supplement Superdrol (the first made by A.X) so maybe the brand push Stano and not Superdrol inside ? ;-)

Last edited:
Incorrect information ?

Sdrol are supposed to made excessive water retention ?

Ok , so superdrol made excessive water retention, thanks for the info Jpal.
No superdrol does not cause excessive water retention. Bigbeef never said he had excessive water retention. You said when you took superdrol it was like you almost had a powerful diuretic. And i commented superdrol does not cause this.

....."as if i had used a powerful diuretic."

Last edited:
No superdrol does not cause excessive water retention. Bigbeef never said he had excessive water retention. You said when you took superdrol it was like you almost had a powerful diuretic. And i commented superdrol does not cause this.

....."as if i had used a powerful diuretic."
" It has an anabolic rating of 400 and an androgenic rating of 20. This makes it excellent at nitrogen retention and*promoting anabolism*without posing too great a risk to those worried about androgenic side effects.

This particular hormone is unable to convert to estrogen, which is why users do not experience water retention during a Superdrol cycle. Instead, they can expect their muscle tissue to have dry quality gains. "

For me Sdrol drain very well, and made a great back pump.

You say Sdrol made water retention gain, it's your word, i respect, but do not insist on taking me back, my experience and those who have used it have proven that it gives dry gains and not bulky.

Have good day ;-)

" It has an anabolic rating of 400 and an androgenic rating of 20. This makes it excellent at nitrogen retention and*promoting anabolism*without posing too great a risk to those worried about androgenic side effects.

This particular hormone is unable to convert to estrogen, which is why users do not experience water retention during a Superdrol cycle. Instead, they can expect their muscle tissue to have dry quality gains. "

For me Sdrol drain very well, and made a great back pump.

You say Sdrol made water retention gain, it's your word, i respect, but do not insist on taking me back, my experience and those who have used it have proven that it gives dry gains and not bulky.

Have good day ;-)
Just because superdrol does not convert to estrogen, it does not mean that it will not make you retain water. Look at anadrol, anadrol does not convert to estrogen but users still experience a lot of water retention.You are recommending that he takes 10mg of nolva everyday or 0.25-0.50 arimidex while on what 250mg of test and 300 mg of npp? because he is retaining some water on superdrol without even seeing bloodwork. Horrible advice.

Last edited:
Just because superdrol does not convert to estrogen, it does not mean that it will not make you retain water. Look at anadrol, anadrol does not convert to estrogen but users still experience a lot of water retention.You are recommending that he takes 10mg of nolva everyday or 0.25-0.50 arimidex while on what 250mg of test and 300 mg of npp? because he is retaining some water on superdrol without even seeing bloodwork. Horrible advice.
1) My first advice are
" Your excessive water are maybe from oestrogen level ....
Your need to take a blood test to see, prolactin etc ... "

2) Compare Anadrol which is prescribed for estrogen deficits (because the metabolites are highly converted) with Superdrol you should go take a closer look at the molecule before you want to compare it with another
" 2α-17α-dimethyl-5α-androst-3-one " Methasteron

So before answering wickedly learn to read the messages correctly.

And he's at 350mg and not 250 ....

Day 21 SD. I am amazed by the results and definitely getting a lot of compliments. Acne is still kind of annoying but i know that as soon i stop it it will go away. Hunger is a lot better and i am able to keep up with my macros. I went to the bar with the wife on Saturday and was wearing a shirt that was normally Little loose and it was really tight on the upper chest. The aggression at the gym is very consistent as well.

Day 27 of SD. All I gotta say is that I dont know how people can run this compound at higher dosages or for a long period of time. I will definitely stop at day 30. This has been a very harsh compound and has had the most sides on me. even more than tren. I love the results though. Im still at a solid 201 lbs and vascularity is through the roof. Workouts continue to be insane. breakouts are tiny little spots and not huge pimples. I definitely recommend Flash for those of you that are curious. First time trying his product and i am a very satisfied customer.

Ok, this is the final result. I could of done better with my diet for sure but for the most part was 75 percent good. Training was never a disappointment. overall SD was very intense and harsh. I experienced sides that i hadnt experienced before. I never went over 10mg per day even though i was tempted but there is not need. I fluctuate with weight a lot and final weight this morning was 200.8. Hunger got better after second week. I definitely see a big difference in a short amount of time. Compare to Dbol i would recommend this better. Dbol for me at least, makes me retain a lot of water and very bloated. with SD I felt harder but never bloated. It was more of a fuller feel. I can vouch for Flash SD 100 percent and would Highly recommend it. I might run it again before i compete. Im still going to try inject SD to see the difference.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    450.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    436.2 KB · Views: 20
Nice work Bigbeef! Sounds like you likes the results a lot! Kick ass. Living up to your name!!
Time for cleanse!! Have fun next week!’ Keep me posted!

Max

Nice bigbeef still not tan though!

Sounds like a dare!! leaving to mexico tomorrow morning ill show you what tan looks like in a week lol!!

no engordes mi amigo y diviértete! ¡asegúrate de visitar las tiendas de vitaminas locales!

Max

Back