• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Flash Super Drol 10mg Log

Yesterday was day 8. Strong stuff as usual i added the Milk thristle. Hunger is definitely an issue yesterday me and the wife went to dinner and could not finish a small burger. I found myself pushing it down my throat. Feels good though.

Weight is currently at 194 so thats good. Im sure the NPP is kicking in too and i can feel it.

Yesterday was day 8. Strong stuff as usual i added the Milk thristle. Hunger is definitely an issue yesterday me and the wife went to dinner and could not finish a small burger. I found myself pushing it down my throat. Feels good though.

Weight is currently at 194 so thats good. Im sure the NPP is kicking in too and i can feel it.
Like I said if your take the sdrol at morning take with a part of milk thistle (try to take around 300-340mg of silymarin morning, noon and afternoon) at the end of the day try to take 1 - 1.5g minimum.

After the cycle milk thistle + liv52 are a great combo.

Wait a few day to feel the effect of the milk thistle.

Taking ghrp-6 or mk677 or Boldenone dont help more because the effect come (surely) from the liver.

This will not completely relieve the liver, but you can get help on transaminases which can vary from 5 to 20% depending on the dosage of superdrol, which can improve appetite, nausea and digestion.

When you can eat just get a whey shake down and a couple tasty muffins. Chad Nichols has my friend doing a few meals that way just to get the protein and calories in.

Day 9 still having great workouts with this stuff. I have been drinking shakes and having kodiak cakes those seem to be great. As of right now I can definitely see my traps growing as well as my back getting nice and hard.

Day 9 still having great workouts with this stuff. I have been drinking shakes and having kodiak cakes those seem to be great. As of right now I can definitely see my traps growing as well as my back getting nice and hard.
Hey

Your appetit are better ? When I use Superdrol / Dianabol or Anadrol it's not easy to eat well.... Let's no talk about digestion

Your take always 10 at morning ? Do you feel the loss of water retention?

If your have acces at kiwi take like 2 / days it's full of vitamins and help for digestion

appetite is not necessarily better but i can eat food. I don't fell hungry but i still eat to keep up with my macros. I honestly don't feel like i am holding water. No I do not take 10 in the morning everyday for the most part is at 4 pm which honestly works out better specially for the lethargy.

and yes i can feel that is hard to digest stuff. Protein shakes are my go to right now because quite honest, chicken is definitely harder.

appetite is not necessarily better but i can eat food. I don't fell hungry but i still eat to keep up with my macros. I honestly don't feel like i am holding water. No I do not take 10 in the morning everyday for the most part is at 4 pm which honestly works out better specially for the lethargy.

and yes i can feel that is hard to digest stuff. Protein shakes are my go to right now because quite honest, chicken is definitely harder.
I didnt get any water bloat with this wither. I seemed to dry up a bit. May have. Even the sheer lack of good going in and drinking tons of protein

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kodiak Cakes w Fruit

Max

Day 12 was yesterday. Same amount of 10 mg per day. Weight is staying on. Normally when istart climbing back up to 195 i start feeling flabbier, not this time. This time there is more fullness everywhere including my legs. Abs are hanging on in there. Appetite is still the same so trying to get as much protein as i can. for this week i tried a different type or marinade for my chicken and tried roasting my veggies to see if that helps. I took my SD yesterday and did not workout due to an emergency. after 3 hours i tried working out and could not get the same effect of when i take it 45 min to an hour before my workout. I will update picture soon.

Get Shredded!
Day 13. Feeling nice and Hard. I am probably going to continue to take 10 mg and maybe try 20 mg and see what that does. I am feeling comfortable at 10 mg but would like to see what 20 mg does to me. SD is definitely a appetite suppressant in my experience but in a weird way is making me grow. Diet has not changed much from when i was at 188 and I am currently sitting at 197. This is great. Wife is starting to see a huge difference and so can I.

Day 13. Feeling nice and Hard. I am probably going to continue to take 10 mg and maybe try 20 mg and see what that does. I am feeling comfortable at 10 mg but would like to see what 20 mg does to me. SD is definitely a appetite suppressant in my experience but in a weird way is making me grow. Diet has not changed much from when i was at 188 and I am currently sitting at 197. This is great. Wife is starting to see a huge difference and so can I.

Sounds as if it is doing its job!

Max

Nice ! I know it's not easy to eat real food when on SD ... Anabolic Xtreme recommended 2500 calories for feel the full potential of it.

Sdrol, Adrol, Dbol kill my appetit like hell.
Winstrol (oral) stimulate my appetit a lot, I talk for oral and not inject AAS.

When your finish Sdrol try to use Milk Thistle with high% of silymarin (and if possible silybin) for 3 week minimum and other supplement great for liver.

Day 14. 2 Weeks since i started and it was my best day by far. I finally got an extremely nice pump. It was the most intense workout I have had. I pushed through every set like its no ones business. Vascularity was extreme on my traps which made me want to push harder and harder. Hunger still was hard afterwards but i pushed through it.

I been taking the milk thistle and keep my calories higher. I did increase my protein intake.
Hello,

For post workout, try to take BCAA (if possible minimum 3g leucine 2g isoleucine & valine) and some glucose or dextrose and if your like 3g of creatine.

In the past I used BCAA made from Germany, bad taste, bad mixing but worked very well, with some glucose.

When we use some product who tends to suppress appetite like Sdrol, BCAA are awesome for post workout to avoid muscle catabolism.

But be careful about the brand because many brands make their BCAA from goose down, nails or human hair, pig hair or from genetically modified soybeans.

You have to choose a brand that makes BCAAs from milk (one of the best) or fermentation of soybeans without genetically modified or from fermentation of corn not genetically modified.

This is very important because the assimilation will not be the same.

It's exactly the same principle with whey protein, you have to choose a brand that makes it with milk and not cheese, the difference is huge and it impacts the amino acids present (a lot adds to inflate the BCAA level with low quality amino acids)

I take BCAAs during my workout along with cratine an since i started SD it was harder for me to take them. I kinda already figured that it was something i would have to go around with since I have heard is more common. its definetly an experience and nice ride. Have you ever tried inject SD?

I take BCAAs during my workout along with cratine an since i started SD it was harder for me to take them. I kinda already figured that it was something i would have to go around with since I have heard is more common. its definetly an experience and nice ride. Have you ever tried inject SD?
Perso no, I used Sdrol when brand of supplement made this compound (surely 10-15 years ago)

A friend used Sdrol inj 50mg / mL used 20mg per injection and the liver has also had damage, but there is better bioavailability.

Day 15. Muscles are getting full. Hunger is still the same. This is some powerful drug. I did get alot more complements about my fullness and my vascularity increasing. SD is no joke man. In a weird way i feel like i get heartburn from it. Its manageable but has anyone else had any heartburn from it before?

Day 15. Muscles are getting full. Hunger is still the same. This is some powerful drug. I did get alot more complements about my fullness and my vascularity increasing. SD is no joke man. In a weird way i feel like i get heartburn from it. Its manageable but has anyone else had any heartburn from it before?

Yes. Orals tend to cause reflux especially if you ever had it normally. Check out natural before hitting Zantac or PPI’s. I like aloe Vera drinks and apple cider vinegar. Just IME

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Late to the party. Subbed for SD ride

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Yes, Orals definitely give me heartburn.

Took the day off thursday. Day 16 was yesterday. It feels good taking a day off and getting back into it. I definitely see a grow. I am sitting at 198 with abs still hanging on for their life!!lol I have never been this heavy with abs so it feels good. The biggest difference I have seen is in my delts and traps. Back is growing as well. I did notice SD has taken an impact on my cardio but not as significant as Tren did. Hunger is still the same. I still feel lethargic but what i've noticed is that its only for about 1 hr right after my workout. Starting Monday I will up my dose to 20 mg to see what it does.

Last edited:
Day 17 was Yesterday. I feel fuller. This is going to sound funny but i seen a nice thick vain on my biceps and alot more definition on my delts and triceps. This week Im increasing calorie intake and will continue to grow. I am seriously looking into doing my first show next year so i am running this bulking cycle and im going to make it count.

Day 19 of SD. Feeling s lot stronger. PR on Squats i managed to do a set of 8 with my previous PR. I think i am only going to run it for 30 days. I am starting to feel the side effects are kind of taking over a little. Hardness is great and muscle definition is awesome.

Day 17 was Yesterday. I feel fuller. This is going to sound funny but i seen a nice thick vain on my biceps and alot more definition on my delts and triceps. This week Im increasing calorie intake and will continue to grow. I am seriously looking into doing my first show next year so i am running this bulking cycle and im going to make it count.
So your eat better, im glad for you :)

Your UP to 20mg ?!

How much day now ?

I'm sorry but if your feel better about liver side, don't UP to 20mg ....

For exemple if your need 2 weeks to finish your cycle, rest at 10mg and add one week.

Everyone react different but im remember at 20mg the back pump are very elevated and no talk about the acnee on pecs / shoulders / arms & back ....

Yeah i changed my mind and im not going to 20 mg. i am good with the 10 and seeing results. I am growing fast and im amazed at the low dasage that i need to take in order to see results in strength and size. I am doing dead lifts today so it will be interesting to see if i can break my PR. My weight was at 199 this morning. I think the NPP is making me hold a little water, unless is the SD which i have not read that it could cause that. Anybody experiece water retention from SD?

Back