• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

DNP Solution/Suspension

SloppyJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever make it? Didn't know if you could just use a typical suspending agent like orablend or the like and get a decent product? Was reading some info on it and hell, now I'm scared to even heat it up and put it on the mixer.

I don't recall ever seeing much on this so thought I'd ask.

Won’t that yellow up the mouth?

No idea what so ever. And yes, another source not affiliated with this board has it in suspension.

Other than those that speculate on his suspension, it seems those that have been using it, like it. Not hard to put in a juice in the mouth, shoot the dnp in, swallow and be fine.

Other than those that speculate on his suspension, it seems those that have been using it, like it. Not hard to put in a juice in the mouth, shoot the dnp in, swallow and be fine.

They told me what they use and it's nothing special. Going to give it a shot in some orablend and see if it is worth a shit.

No idea what so ever. And yes, another source not affiliated with this board has it in suspension.

The reason I asked is because it’s used as a dye. I opened a cap screwing around and stained my sink. It came clean but was yellow as the sun.

The reason I asked is because it’s used as a dye. I opened a cap screwing around and stained my sink. It came clean but was yellow as the sun.

The supplier's reply was that it briefly and lightly stains the tongue. If that's a concern to mix it in some juice and down it.

Its also available in injectable form.

Here’s my experience. I’m not yanking you bro. Now I gotta wash this off.

Attachments

• D7B0F9BB-0E2E-4B65-B0ED-760522ED1E15.jpeg
    D7B0F9BB-0E2E-4B65-B0ED-760522ED1E15.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 13
  • BAC6DEB7-0E05-4DE0-987A-1522B0636A32.jpeg
    BAC6DEB7-0E05-4DE0-987A-1522B0636A32.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 3E50E037-0693-4C2B-84AD-46F07FACBE6B.jpeg
    3E50E037-0693-4C2B-84AD-46F07FACBE6B.jpeg
    549.2 KB · Views: 12
IML Gear Cream!
Here’s a better pic from this morning. I’m just looking out for you bro. It would suck to have yellow carnival operator teeth. It really sticks. If you try it, please follow up I’m interested to see how it goes.

Attachments

• 3A5C54C3-05E9-4100-8EEF-CBA16A6D6DC9.jpeg
    3A5C54C3-05E9-4100-8EEF-CBA16A6D6DC9.jpeg
    899 KB · Views: 25
Fuck it. My input appears useless. Enjoy my friend, best of luck.

Fuck it. My input appears useless. Enjoy my friend, best of luck.
I hear you loud and clear. I would not consider taking this as a solution or suspension just for the reason you warned about. So simple in cap form, why bother?

Hey brother, honestly this isn't for me, just helping a friend out. I warned him of it and he said he wants to try it.

Caps were not available or I would have went that route. I don't really want to handle it, weigh it, figure out the filler...etc to get a perfectly dosed capsule. The supplier sells it in suspension or just powdered. I'll let you guys know how it turns out. I learned my lesson a long while back with DNP. Unless I start doing shows, I'm not messing with that shit.

Back