• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Allergic to grapeseed oil

El mufi

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys ,

I need ur help about pip , it seems that i only get it from test e 250mg and other steroids I’m ok with , i asked my supplier and he said he use grapeseed oil with it ,

Do u think if i would switch to MCT oil mixed gears i would be ok ?

And which oil is the best as carrier oil ??
Is it right that grapeseed oil is the cheapest one that’s why most suppliers r using it ?

The best oil I’ve found is at the McDonald’s dumpster. Gotta filter it, but talk about smooth.

A.font you might can help this fella.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Everyone reacts differently to different oils and solvents. If one doesn’t work for you then try something else. You seem to be having a problem with GSO so yea try the MCT gear and see if that helps. If it does then great just avoid GSO.
Also, GSO is not the cheapest oil. There are many cheaper oils out there. GSO is a pretty decent oil actually. I prefer MCT oil but only because it’s thinner.

Just a bit off topic but I tried sesame oil with a recent cyp 250. That shit thicccc

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Just skip the New Member section and jump in ...........................Great 1st Post,,!!

Hello guys ,

I need ur help about pip , it seems that i only get it from test e 250mg and other steroids I’m ok with , i asked my supplier and he said he use grapeseed oil with it ,

Is it right that grapeseed oil is the cheapest one that’s why most suppliers r using it ?
You very well could be allergic to the ester of Test E, a lot of times this particular ester is known to give users more pip compared to its counterpart test cyp.. plus a lot of times test E has a lot of acidic residues left behind that may give your sites an immune response. I switched to test Cyp just for this reason alone.. Try 200mgs of test cyp vs 2540mg test E..

Hello guys ,

Here is what I'd do. Allergy's and pip can be two different things. If that is the only test E you have used, try another brand with a different oil. See how that goes. The solvents can cause pip also. Some who are allergic will break out also. Just need to start a process and eliminate things as you go.....

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
You very well could be allergic to the ester of Test E, a lot of times this particular ester is known to give users more pip compared to its counterpart test cyp.. plus a lot of times test E has a lot of acidic residues left behind that may give your sites an immune response. I switched to test Cyp just for this reason alone.. Try 200mgs of test cyp vs 2540mg test E..

No i don’t think that im allergic to the easter because before i used cyp and i have no problem and then i used different pharma and also cyp and it was soo baaad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is what I'd do. Allergy's and pip can be two different things. If that is the only test E you have used, try another brand with a different oil. See how that goes. The solvents can cause pip also. Some who are allergic will break out also. Just need to start a process and eliminate things as you go.....

Yeah that’s what im gonna do , thank man for ur time

Everyone reacts differently to different oils and solvents. If one doesn’t work for you then try something else. You seem to be having a problem with GSO so yea try the MCT gear and see if that helps. If it does then great just avoid GSO.
Also, GSO is not the cheapest oil. There are many cheaper oils out there. GSO is a pretty decent oil actually. I prefer MCT oil but only because it’s thinner.

Do u think the thickness of the oil has also to do with the level of pain too ??

Do u think the thickness of the oil has also to do with the level of pain too ??

Yes the molecular weight of the carrier oil can induce prolonged irritation because of its loitering presence.
For myself personally carrier oils that have a longer half-life, and that are thicker that have a long esters parenting hormone attached to it can be more problematic for me compared to a short ester.

Yes the molecular weight of the carrier oil can induce prolonged irritation because of its loitering presence.
For myself personally carrier oils that have a longer half-life, and that are thicker that have a long esters parenting hormone attached to it can be more problematic for me compared to a short ester.

Yeah that’s same with me , i don’t get pip from tren ace or mast p
Just mostly from long acting esters .

Thank u for ur infos bro

Yeah that’s same with me , i don’t get pip from tren ace or mast p
Just mostly from long acting esters .

Thank u for ur infos bro

Don't get me wrong esters do pack a punch and I feel a bite, but it's in a tire different type of pip compared to a long loitering slow absorbing oil/ester.. that's why I'm often switching up until I get sick and tired of one or the other, but after a while I can only take so much long loitering welts.. sometimes I rather deal with just a few days of a quick acidic pip and I'm healed up for the next. This is one of the reasons why I always injecting bold undeca..

Back