• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GC makes good on bad order

Benchpress9

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I placed a order with GC, small order about the size of a small run. After what seemed like too long (for GC standards) I asked GC if something was wrong.
He replied and admitted he made a mistake and assured me he would get the order out asap. When my pack landed I opened it up and counted my order. He all but doubled all product ordered as a gesture of sorry for the accident.
Good folks here at GC.

Welcome home!

I placed a order with GC, small order about the size of a small run. After what seemed like too long (for GC standards) I asked GC if something was wrong.
He replied and admitted he made a mistake and assured me he would get the order out asap. When my pack landed I opened it up and counted my order. He all but doubled all product ordered as a gesture of sorry for the accident.
Good folks here at GC.

GC is legit i had similar experience 6 or 7 months ago GC more than made up for the wait I think of it as luck on the rare occassion when something goes wrong because I know itll be fixed quik with some extra in the box like an early christmas.

Thanks bro...xxxooo

GC is legit i had similar experience 6 or 7 months ago GC more than made up for the wait I think of it as luck on the rare occassion when something goes wrong because I know itll be fixed quik with some extra in the box like an early christmas.

He's ways hooking it up since day 1 and still does, even though at this point he doesn't need to. It speaks to his character for sure.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

True story; I received my goodies before funds at WU had even been picked up.
Same here, and he MORE than makes up for it if even the smallest issue occurs. He practice's what few companies do today....excellant customer service.
It goes along way!

Sent from my SM-J337V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
He did the same for me. I didn't even ask for it. Great guy!

Back