• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Minneapolis Mayor Slams Cop for Suffocating African-American Man to Death

IML Gear Cream!
Hope they throw that mfer in general population in a high security prison and let it take care if itself

Hope they throw that mfer in general population in a high security prison and let it take care if itself

Agreed...prison justice is swift and unforgiving.

They haven't even given the time for the police department to act and they are already rioting. What is that going to prove?

They haven't even given the time for the police department to act and they are already rioting. What is that going to prove?

Well they fired all 4 cops right after seeing the video, so obviously the police department knows what happened was wrong as fuck, and the mayor publicly agreed.

Well they fired all 4 cops right after seeing the video, so obviously the police department knows what happened was wrong as fuck, and the mayor publicly agreed.
Yeah so no reasons for the rioting. I meant what kind of charges they will be brought up on

They dont mind tearing down their own city, hootin', hollerin', rioting. Can always blame someone else and get a pass I guess.
I saw one liberal well-known Twitter douche say "they are just standing up for themselves". By burning down the city?? yeah, OK...

Media is getting the race war they so greatly love to spark and promote...

They dont mind tearing down their own city, hootin', hollerin', rioting. Can always blame someone else and get a pass I guess.
I saw one liberal well-known Twitter douche say "they are just standing up for themselves". By burning down the city?? yeah, OK...

Media is getting the race war they so greatly love to spark and promote...

If they want a race war, promoting this story isn't the way to get it, imo. I'll stand with anyone of any race against this kind of bullshit and I'm white libertarian.

The videos are enough for charges to be brought. If you watched them and the the first thing you see wrong is the riots, maybe you need to rewatch the videos and reevaluate your stance.

Not sure what they are rioting over .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trying to cUse social divide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm sure there is a lot more to this story than we are being told. Either way this is bad for everyone.

If they want a race war, promoting this story isn't the way to get it, imo. I'll stand with anyone of any race against this kind of bullshit and I'm white libertarian.

The videos are enough for charges to be brought. If you watched them and the the first thing you see wrong is the riots, maybe you need to rewatch the videos and reevaluate your stance.

The riots prove how stupid these people are, it can’t be ignored, not 1 but 4 officers were fired and it’s being investigated, what more do they want??

Yeah the cop should have let off him, George shouldn’t have resisted or tried using counterfeit money, any one of those factors could’ve stopped this from happening, but let’s ignore that and focus on race....

Its a proven fact cops are more likely to abuse their spouse or children more than any other occupation including football players. Cops generally speaking are domestic abusers on and off the job. There is something very wrong with them. They need better vetting and better training.

http://womenandpolicing.com/violenceFS.asp#notes.

i’ve gone to an open (my state name) rally and plan to back up any business who wants to re-open in defiance of our governor. unfortunately I live in a extremely far left liberal state whos people won’t do anything in defiance of this liberal governor we have. it seems like these lockdowns are getting very political. the liberal Democrat governors are doing it to hurt the economy, i think. a good economy will get Trump re-elected. these politicians don’t care about the people. they only care about power.
the only people that are opening up in defiance is downstate which is about a 5-6 Hour drive. But the sheriffs down there are not enforcing the governors orders. also soon will be a petition to recall the governor, so I’ll do what I can to promote that. my main issue is about the governor shutting down businesses, but unfortunately I don’t know one business around my area that has defied the governors order.
while the theory that they are crashing the economy to oppose trump lines up logically if you only think of your state, but why would the whole world do it? countries could easily boycott ot sanction us and keep their economy strong

while the theory that they are crashing the economy to oppose trump lines up logically if you only think of your state, but why would the whole world do it? countries could easily boycott ot sanction us and keep their economy strong

First, the worlds economy is mostly based on the petrol dollar. That means The U.S. dollar drives most economies.

Secondly, Trump was/is an outsider that is why many voted for him. You are just now seeing the amount of corruption and deception that both parties have done. While my ideologies line up with conservative/classical liberal I used to vote democrat. Then I realized OBAMA was lying sack of shit, and just a front man. Once you accept the fact that corporations and world organizations are out to ruin traditional America to create the N.W.O. the new world order you will begin to understand the real problems we face as Americans and how that will affect the world as whole.

Trump truly loves America and it's ideology. That is any man or woman can be successful here. Is he perfect? Nope, none are and I do not agree with all his positions but he is our best chance to at minimum stave off this take over till we are better prepared, or he may even be the outright cure. Time will tell....

There is a world wide agenda to depopulate, now they have technology to replace most jobs with robots, they no longer need this many people. The real question is who are the people running the show. This was likely a test run to see how far they could push things in the current state of America/World. I do not think anybody can say for certain. Though is suspect even the ones many think are, really are just another layer. I am unsure we will ever know the truth. That is what happens when you allow secret societies and Government institutions to essentially become a second government that is not elected nor held accountable by the people.

Once the gold standard was taken away, it is/was just a matter of time. Money is worthless, it is actually debt these days if you understand finances at all.

I believe the rabbit hole is pretty deep and most of us will never comprehend it all. I think Trump had enough information to take a chance and run, he won, and now he has more information. He is still only one one man though. If you or any of us really want change, it will take true sacrifice form us.

Will that happen.... not likely... we have become selfish afraid to lose even the smallest personal item or service.

I am ready though. I have been preparing for the past 3 years best I can. I have a feeling around election time roughly we will see plans set it to motion that can not be undone. Chances taken by all parties....

we shall see....

Last edited:
Good points, I doubt he meant to kill the guy. There’s an ever growing lack of respect for authority and cops who are putting their life on the line and constantly having to deal with bullshit. It’s a bad combination. Put yourself in the cops shoes, the guy resisted, if it was me I’m making damn sure he’s staying down especially when you have idiots approaching and shouting at you.

You’re right though, I’m the end nobody will give a shit about this guy, it will all be about black vs white, the dipshit mayor wasted no time getting the ball rolling on that.
True about the respect they get especially in low income / poverty neighborhoods. Its a fucking warzone.

Fuck remember when Obama was president & there was a target on cops heads? Nobody wanted to be a cop so that didnt fucking help plus he as president didnt help the situation either. We had way more racial divide under his watch than we have had with Trump. Plus we had non stop terrorist attacks as well

The media doesnt help any of these situations. Especially with their anti Trump & racial agendas.

Now riots, looting , destroying & burning shit. Nothing positive will come out of this. No solution's. Theres ways to come together to change what is happening but it will never happen like this.

I dont have the solution but respecting eachother would be a good start. All people. So many people & self entitlement bullshit now days. Social media etc etc. Its all shit.

This country was built on destroying its inhabitants so we definately didnt start off on a good note.

I say this cop should fucking burn though. I dont care what excuses he comes up with hes a dead man. Throw him to the wolves . I expect the same for anyone who kills a cop in cold blood or any human in general. Fuck putting them in prison & waisting tax money. They shouldnt be alllowed to live.

Dont worry its election season. There will be so many more shootings, gun issues, racist shit & more virus news to come. This incident will be pushed off soon & onto the next like it never even happened. I have a feeling were in for a shit storm. I hope not but i feel something brewin

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I tell ya 1 thing if im getting choked out by a cop & look like im dying instead of watching or filming my death & protesting afterwards please just rush the fucking cop to stop him so i can live & protest with ya later ; )

I promise you if i witnessed this id either be sittin in a cell with George or we would both be dead but i sure the fuck wouldnt have stood there & watched or filmed it all happen.

There were ALOT of people who did & thats fuckd up & seems like alot of scenarios where everyone rather be the hero & get it on film then intervene when it matters.

Fuck shitty cops.

Another news flash. There probly wouldnt be looting & rioting if they would of put this dirty cop in a holding tank until they finished the investigation. At least let him bond out to be free. Anyone else would be in jail immediately after this but since hes a cop he gets a pass. Fuck that.

If this cops history that was posted is correct he should have been off the street yrs ago.

Also seen alot of the looting & rioting has been infiltrated by other agendas. Not sure this is true but wouldnt surprise me. Ive seen this in past protest where other groups with agendas come in & lead it in a bad direction to invoke more violence. Burning big ass buildings to the ground, breaking windows & shooting. 1 of the guys might even been a cop at that precinct. Herd mentality. No facts to this of course yet just speculation. The truth will come out eventually.

True about the respect they get especially in low income / poverty neighborhoods. Its a fucking warzone.

Fuck remember when Obama was president & there was a target on cops heads? Nobody wanted to be a cop so that didnt fucking help plus he as president didnt help the situation either. We had way more racial divide under his watch than we have had with Trump. Plus we had non stop terrorist attacks as well

The media doesnt help any of these situations. Especially with their anti Trump & racial agendas.

Now riots, looting , destroying & burning shit. Nothing positive will come out of this. No solution's. Theres ways to come together to change what is happening but it will never happen like this.

I dont have the solution but respecting eachother would be a good start. All people. So many people & self entitlement bullshit now days. Social media etc etc. Its all shit.

This country was built on destroying its inhabitants so we definately didnt start off on a good note.

I say this cop should fucking burn though. I dont care what excuses he comes up with hes a dead man. Throw him to the wolves . I expect the same for anyone who kills a cop in cold blood or any human in general. Fuck putting them in prison & waisting tax money. They shouldnt be alllowed to live.

Dont worry its election season. There will be so many more shootings, gun issues, racist shit & more virus news to come. This incident will be pushed off soon & onto the next like it never even happened. I have a feeling were in for a shit storm. I hope not but i feel something brewin

Yeah obama had a chance to do something great but in true democratic fashion he dropped the ball big time.

You want a solution?? Respect is a great start but look at the common denominator in all these cases, stay your ass out of trouble and stop resisting, man up and accept your punishment if you get caught. All this ghetto hood shit gets you nowhere. It’s real funny how black people only care about their own when they get killed by a cop or a white person. Just look at this past weekend in Chicago, 10 dead 39 injured in shootings and not a peep from the black community and just another typical day in the news. Makes it hard to even take cases like George Floyd’s serious. You can come down on the cops as hard as you want but that won’t change anything, this shit will continue to happen until people decide they want better for themselves.

IML Gear Cream!
Anybody got a link to the full video. I will also wait to see body cams footage until I make a call.

Yeah obama had a chance to do something great but in true democratic fashion he dropped the ball big time.

Ghey Barry the Muzzie was a waste of 8 years. Trump is pretty insane, but things were going great until China released world crippling virus. Libs will blame Trump, which is dumb.
Blame the real source.
Trump says some insane things, but you would think Dems would have been happy w/ great economy and stock market. They wanted to see him fail no matter who they took down, a shame.

Politics sucks, all parties, just like religion to me, I dont participate. Crooked all around

I have dated Jamaican, Puerto Rican, Mexican, Cambodian, African American, white, and married to a South Korean. You could say I am "cultured". By far the most racist and full of hate people I have dealt with are American Blacks. When I dated the Jamaican Lady ( I was 19 she was 28, damn that was fun) she actually hated American Black people. That is not to say all American Blacks are an issue, but I saw enough of it to know the truth. American Blacks as a whole will never ever integrate into American Society. It's sad they could have peaceful, normal lives if they gave up "gangsta" life styles. I have been in some bad situations due to dating outside my race, now it is not so bad per se, but in early 90's in my area it was still very taboo, but white people never attacked me for it, nor the girl i dated. It was always black men and women. I never did anything to any of them, until one of them decided to rob me and my African american GF at the time. That guy ended up with "his knife" (I trained knife/gun defense, jujitsu, american wrestling, and boxing) stuck in his belly. I have no idea what happened to him, I left him. I feel no remorse.

My wife of 17 years is so afraid of Black people (she is Asian) she refuses to even engage with them anymore. She was robbed at gunpoint 2 times, black males each time. Her Aunt was robbed/raped and left for dead in the trunk of her own car. I found her the next morning at the corner store she owned and my wife worked at(and was robbed as mentioned). 3 black males. I made them sell the store after my wife's best friend was shot in the head at another corner store, by yet again a black male.

I freely run any streets I want, I have a certain reputation(no fear and IDGAF), even though I admit those days are behind me as to being a true badass, I do open carry a 357 magnum and since people know I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 I am left alone typically, even by the main gang bangers in my area. You could say I have earned their respect I suppose. I know all of them are not bad people and enjoy the culture when they are not acting like thugs( black people are more honest about the every day things I find) , but it is instances like these that do them no favors. I am proud to call many black men and women my friends, but even those tend to stick with "mob mentality" instead of looking at issues without race being a factor. I get told I don't understand.... lol...

It is like some black people think they are the only ones who have had it bad, or have a monopoly on being poor. I wish they would wise up and realize that they are being played into a race war. because that is the end game of all of this... and we all know color will stick with color... Gonna be ugly.

See with these riots going on, this guy is the one who started it. If you watch the video, the cops immediately start throwing bang grenades, right after he broke the windows.

Meaning this was intentionally made to occur

His ex gf or wife outed him on social media

[h=1]White Man Who Started Breaking Windows At First Minneapolis Building Fire Identified As St. Paul Cop Jacob Pederson[/h]

https://prosportsextra.com/breaking...3pKVrXVEtaKZ-Zo3AQAcmPdV8UUkGGwknV6Si12VCE4_o

img_4870.jpg

You see the cops arrested a CNN news crew as well.
They were asking the cops where to go but still got arrested.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes I did and CNN is trying to make it a race issue. Bc supposedly the guy was latino and the white reporter they had a few blocks over didn't get arrested.

CNN should be arrested for fake news and race baiting LOL

Yes I did and CNN is trying to make it a race issue. Bc supposedly the guy was latino and the white reporter they had a few blocks over didn't get arrested.

CNN should be arrested for fake news and race baiting LOL

Apparently what wasnt put on camera was the cops warning him several times to get out of that particular area ....

in regards to the riots. why would these people burn down their own cities and many black owned businesses? if they’re protesting against racism that’s makes no sense. are these people that stupid? I know i’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but this is at a whole new level of stupidity.

if they went after police stations. like they did in Minneapolis in that one in case, I can understand that and rationalize that. even though it’s wrong. burning down their own city and businesses is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of.

in regards to the riots. why would these people burn down their own cities and many black owned businesses? if they’re protesting against racism that’s makes no sense. are these people that stupid? I know i’m not the sharpest tool in the shed, but this is at a whole new level of stupidity.

if they went after police stations. like they did in Minneapolis in that one in case, I can understand that and rationalize that. even though it’s wrong. burning down their own city and businesses is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard of.

These are the same people who ignore the facts that are right in front of their face and only see skin color, how smart can they be?? We’ve seen this time after time after time.

Back