• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Minneapolis Mayor Slams Cop for Suffocating African-American Man to Death

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Minneapolis Mayor Slams Cop for Suffocating African-American Man to Death

8:26 AM PT -- Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey just delivered some strong remarks about the death of the African-American man, George Floyd, who had an officer's knee on his neck for several minutes -- and his message is clear ... this cop failed by all accounts, and the victim should NOT have died.

Mayor Frey says, "Being Black in should not be a death sentence." He goes on to say, "When you hear someone calling for help, you're supposed to help. This officer failed in the most basic, human sense." Frey added, "All I keep coming back to is this: this man should not have died."

Frey went on to say that the victim's life mattered, and that regardless of what the investigation revealed ... it doesn't change the simple fact that what happened is wrong. He also issued an apology to the African-American community and the family of the victim in Minneapolis, saying he was so sorry.

Minneapolis Police Chief Medaria Arradondo also came to the podium and backed up what the Mayor said. He also implied the knee technique was not one sanctioned or taught at the police academy there, and also discussed why the feds were set to investigate.

A Minneapolis man is dead after a police officer put his knee on the man's neck and kept it there, despite pleas by the man that he couldn't breathe, and now the FBI is on the case.

It happened Monday night, when cops were responding to a "forgery in progress." Police arrived and saw the suspect sitting in a car. According to the Department, the man resisted arrest so he was placed in handcuffs, adding "he appeared to be suffering medical distress."

The Police Dept. added, "At no time were weapons of any type used by anyone involved in this incident."

What the P.D. did not address ... is the video, and it's incredibly disturbing.

You see the man on the ground in cuffs, as an officer puts his knee on his neck and the African-American man cries out, "Please, I can't breathe." The officer doesn't budge, as another officer passively watches.

It's apparent the man is in distress, as a passerby screams, "That's bulls***, bro. You're stopping his breathing right there, bro. Get him off the ground, bro," adding the officer was "enjoying it."

The man becomes motionless, an ambulance shows up and the man is taken to a hospital where he died.

The officers, whose bodycams were on and activated during the incident, were placed on administrative leave and the FBI is now investigating.

Source: https://www.tmz.com/2020/05/26/minn...ity-african-american-man-dies-blocked-airway/

Tyranny at its finest. Nothing worse than a bad cop. I try to believe that most cops are not like this.

Tyranny at its finest. Nothing worse than a bad cop. I try to believe that most cops are not like this.
Yes me too but unfortunately this is happening more and more could be getting worse or we are just seeing it more since now everyone has a camera and more body cams .

that’s called murder.

it’s hard to find a good cop. when have you ever heard of a cop turning in or making a complaint against another cop for abuse of someone civil rights or for murder like this piece of shit cop committed?

the suspect was being questioned for a non-violent crime and they murdered him for it.

can you imagine how much worse it was before cell phone cameras? at least some cops when they see people filming they have a little restraint.

this reminds me of that Eric Gardner guy who got choked to death for selling cigarettes. if I remember correctly the cop got off when it was clearly murder.

With all the government locking down the people, closing their business, putting 40 million people on the unemployment line and Cops murdering people for no reason, it’s almost embarrassing to be an America now. I’m sure we’re the laughingstock of the world when we claim we have freedom here. it’s a joke.

every government official who ordered a lockdown should be arrested for violating the peoples civil rights and liberties. they all need to be held accountable for their actions. but I have no faith in the American people anymore. they’re all a bunch of cowards and no one will be held accountable. The governments in this country are going to remember how easy it was to take away everybody’s freedoms and liberties. this will continue more and even worse in the future because no one will be held accountable. it’s almost embarrassing to be an American now a days.

they were four cops on the scene not one of them tried to stop the murder. so pretty sure there’s not too many good cops around.

Last edited:
That fucker should be tried for capital murder. Knee on throat for SEVERAL MINUTES?! that's murder, straight up. Wish he'd get locked down with some crips for a taste of his own shit. Public servants becoming thugs, ignorant racist bullies..

Looks like the cop who killed him had his hands in his pockets!!

Murder. Done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the pigs wonder why people detest them, cops for too long have done this. Time to set these scum ass welfare recipients straight. Instead of serve and protect they imprison, tax and clearly Murder! Fuck all these little dick got beat up in school cocksuckers.

IML Gear Cream!
All 4 of them have been terminated, rightly so. Let's see if any charges will be brought against them.

Wonder why the blue line has a target on there back. Fucking idiots hiding behind there badge. I hope that cop enjoys what’s coming to him.

and I agree with you swipes, the American public are a bunch of pansy ass fuckheads.

can I ask tho, what are you doing to fight the good fight? Anyway I can help?

All 4 of them have been terminated, rightly so. Let's see if any charges will be brought against them.

Yes and hope the cops that were involved in shooting that black female EMT right in her bed in Chicago also face the music. The Chi-town police chief retired so he won't face the rotten music as well. Is that right?

Wonder why the blue line has a target on there back. Fucking idiots hiding behind there badge. I hope that cop enjoys what’s coming to him.

and I agree with you swipes, the American public are a bunch of pansy ass fuckheads.

can I ask tho, what are you doing to fight the good fight? Anyway I can help?

i’ve gone to an open (my state name) rally and plan to back up any business who wants to re-open in defiance of our governor. unfortunately I live in a extremely far left liberal state whos people won’t do anything in defiance of this liberal governor we have. it seems like these lockdowns are getting very political. the liberal Democrat governors are doing it to hurt the economy, i think. a good economy will get Trump re-elected. these politicians don’t care about the people. they only care about power.
the only people that are opening up in defiance is downstate which is about a 5-6 Hour drive. But the sheriffs down there are not enforcing the governors orders. also soon will be a petition to recall the governor, so I’ll do what I can to promote that. my main issue is about the governor shutting down businesses, but unfortunately I don’t know one business around my area that has defied the governors order.

Yes and hope the cops that were involved in shooting that black female EMT right in her bed in Chicago also face the music. The Chi-town police chief retired so he won't face the rotten music as well. Is that right?

over the weekend they were 49 shootings in Chicago, 10 dead all during a lockdown. can you imagine what that number would be if there wasn’t a lock down? crazy.

i’ve gone to an open (my state name) rally and plan to back up any business who wants to re-open in defiance of our governor. unfortunately I live in a extremely far left liberal state whos people won’t do anything in defiance of this liberal governor we have. it seems like these lockdowns are getting very political. the liberal Democrat governors are doing it to hurt the economy, i think. a good economy will get Trump re-elected. these politicians don’t care about the people. they only care about power.
the only people that are opening up in defiance is downstate which is about a 5-6 Hour drive. But the sheriffs down there are not enforcing the governors orders. also soon will be a petition to recall the governor, so I’ll do what I can to promote that. my main issue is about the governor shutting down businesses, but unfortunately I don’t know one business around my area that has defied the governors order.

im in the same boat.

we have a ‘ride for small business’ coming up. I know we’re in different states (Both run by corrupt liberals) but if you got a hog come on over. $50 entry fee. Beautiful scenery. It’s about all I can do... I feel bad about some of the local shops never coming back to life again. These are good hard working folks, pretty sure they aren’t voting democrat in November.

The victim's family has already hired a lawyer, I would expect a nice 7 figure settlement coming to them.
The cop that killed him should get charged with murder and the other 3 accessories to murder, that would be true justice.

The victim's family has already hired a lawyer, I would expect a nice 7 figure settlement coming to them.
The cop that killed him should get charged with murder and the other 3 accessories to murder, that would be true justice.

Also that woman's family in Louisville will also get a nice settlement as well.

I dont know the stats but i think things are just getting filmed more now days. I remember back in 2015 lookin into these stats & like 1000 people died in police altercations. 40% of them had disabilities & 20% were black. If these stats were right there definately a problem in law enforcement training or the individuals getting the jobs

What sad is its gets pushed as racism in the media & we only see the white on black incidents so the focus of the actual problem of cops killing people gets pushed & divided into racism & theres no solution.

Not sure the solution i mean fuck these cops have body came on already so you cant posibly think they know what there doing is wrong & incriminating themselves. Lmao. Either they just dont give a fuck or they are just that fucking stupid that they thought what they were doing was right.

Alot of these deaths are due to fear. Fear & heat of the moment can cloud judgement.

I remembet getting my ass beat from gang unit as a kid so it wasnt racism but i did notice that the cops despised that culture & most seemed to have power issues so they played this hard aggressive role towards us all. However back them a few cops took bullets & died in these altercations so they also wanted revenge & feared for their lives on the job which is a dangerous combo.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Either way these fucking cops in this incident are just fuckd up. I mean really. The guy was cuffed. 4 cops that i seen & the guy is no threat at this point begging & pleading that something is wrong & he cant breathe. The cop on his neck should be charged with murder & the others for not stepping in should as well. Its their duty to protect us not watch 1 of their partners suffocate us to death.

Thats fuckd up in alot of ways.

There shouldnt be so many deaths with law. Especially when we have so many weapons now to subdue people.

Its a shitty thing to say but then again if ya choose to get involved in situations that involve the cops & then resist arrest you put yourself in a shitty situation. Resisting causes fear in the cops & this is when shit goes sideways.

Dude did not need to die because of it though.

Get Shredded!
I dont know the stats but i think things are just getting filmed more now days. I remember back in 2015 lookin into these stats & like 1000 people died in police altercations. 40% of them had disabilities & 20% were black. If these stats were right there definately a problem in law enforcement training or the individuals getting the jobs

What sad is its gets pushed as racism in the media & we only see the white on black incidents so the focus of the actual problem of cops killing people gets pushed & divided into racism & theres no solution.

Not sure the solution i mean fuck these cops have body came on already so you cant posibly think they know what there doing is wrong & incriminating themselves. Lmao. Either they just dont give a fuck or they are just that fucking stupid that they thought what they were doing was right.

Alot of these deaths are due to fear. Fear & heat of the moment can cloud judgement.

I remembet getting my ass beat from gang unit as a kid so it wasnt racism but i did notice that the cops despised that culture & most seemed to have power issues so they played this hard aggressive role towards us all. However back them a few cops took bullets & died in these altercations so they also wanted revenge & feared for their lives on the job which is a dangerous combo.

Either way these fucking cops in this incident are just fuckd up. I mean really. The guy was cuffed. 4 cops that i seen & the guy is no threat at this point begging & pleading that something is wrong & he cant breathe. The cop on his neck should be charged with murder & the others for not stepping in should as well. Its their duty to protect us not watch 1 of their partners suffocate us to death.

Thats fuckd up in alot of ways.

There shouldnt be so many deaths with law. Especially when we have so many weapons now to subdue people.

Its a shitty thing to say but then again if ya choose to get involved in situations that involve the cops & then resist arrest you put yourself in a shitty situation. Resisting causes fear in the cops & this is when shit goes sideways.

Dude did not need to die because of it though.

Good points, I doubt he meant to kill the guy. There’s an ever growing lack of respect for authority and cops who are putting their life on the line and constantly having to deal with bullshit. It’s a bad combination. Put yourself in the cops shoes, the guy resisted, if it was me I’m making damn sure he’s staying down especially when you have idiots approaching and shouting at you.

You’re right though, I’m the end nobody will give a shit about this guy, it will all be about black vs white, the dipshit mayor wasted no time getting the ball rolling on that.

Good points, I doubt he meant to kill the guy. There’s an ever growing lack of respect for authority and cops who are putting their life on the line and constantly having to deal with bullshit. It’s a bad combination. Put yourself in the cops shoes, the guy resisted, if it was me I’m making damn sure he’s staying down especially when you have idiots approaching and shouting at you.

You’re right though, I’m the end nobody will give a shit about this guy, it will all be about black vs white, the dipshit mayor wasted no time getting the ball rolling on that.
As a former LEO, working the south central area of Los Angeles, I can tell you I was placed in this very predicament many a time. I have even used the technique in the video while holding down a combative individual, while awaiting backup. But only with an unrestrained, violent, larger and more physically strong suspect (PCP'er) If you've ever tried to cuff a person by yourself, who doesn't want to be cuffed, even a small person, you know why it ain't gonna happen. In this video, my opinion is that the officer on top is punishing the man on the ground, for the incident that occurred prior...something we will most likely never be privy to

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

As a former LEO, working the south central area of Los Angeles, I can tell you I was placed in this very predicament many a time. I have even used the technique in the video while holding down a combative individual, while awaiting backup. But only with an unrestrained, violent, larger and more physically strong suspect (PCP'er) If you've ever tried to cuff a person by yourself, who doesn't want to be cuffed, even a small person, you know why it ain't gonna happen. In this video, my opinion is that the officer on top is punishing the man on the ground, for the incident that occurred prior...something we will most likely never be privy to

There is a second video out now from the beginning that shows them arresting him and he never once resisted arrest or got out of line.

There is a second video out now from the beginning that shows them arresting him and he never once resisted arrest or got out of line.
Even better. I wasn't defending the officer's actions for something we weren't shown. He has absolutely no defense for taking that man's life. My point was that many, times, the media only shows the public what they want us to see.
8a27b5838b91fbce110936268b0e4999.jpg

My friend owns a liquor store a few blocks from that area. Place got looted and destroyed last night during the riots (peaceful protests lol) a bunch of other businesses got fucked up and looted also. Shit show

Damn man , it is hard to see at the end but he was clearly cuffed earlier and didn’t seem to be fighting
Body cam footage will be the nails in the coffin for those officers

Body cam footage will be the nails in the coffin for those officers

Oh yes and be used at any potential trial

Back