• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dutch user in need of some VAR

Posmx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Where are you fellow dutch guys getting your orals from now? I still use Dutch for oils, but need to grab a VAR or two. So preferably a source with a low minimum that takes WU. Domestics only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gorrilla Farm has 50 tabs of 50 mg var at a very reasonable price. I don't think I'm allowed to list the price, but it's vary competitive. I used to use a site that just moved off this forum recently that had a similar deal. Anyway, they're selling 50mg of var for the same price as other companies sell 10mg of it. Haven't had a chance to try it myself however, let me know if you give it a shot.

Where are you fellow dutch guys getting your orals from now? I still use Dutch for oils, but need to grab a VAR or two. So preferably a source with a low minimum that takes WU. Domestics only.

Check us out at PSL bro or check out praetorian both labs have top notch var!

basicstero.us has excellent var. There are more efficient methods than WU brother I can gladly help you navigate them if you would like.

Back