• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Updates on international shipping?

DirectionalDriller

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just checking in to see if there have been or are any updates on international shipping. My order fell right during the time frame when international shipping seemed to stop. I got my shipping notification with tracking number. It shows one stop, and has been sitting there since April 14th with no update.
I can't order locally because the products I ordered are not available locally. Just curious if anyone has heard anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Just checking in to see if there have been or are any updates on international shipping. My order fell right during the time frame when international shipping seemed to stop. I got my shipping notification with tracking number. It shows one stop, and has been sitting there since April 14th with no update.
I can't order locally because the products I ordered are not available locally. Just curious if anyone has heard anything.

I can only speak as an EP rep and not on visions behalf. That said, unless the "higher ups" know something us reps don't know, theres unfortunately no answer to yiur question. It's not a EP/psl/uncle z "thing" rather we're all at the mercy of the post carriers. Really sux cause surrounding countries are moving and we are just really unfortunate to have a stop/send off spot in a shitty place. Lots of us are frustrated , upset, and waiting on packs, myself included but there's just not a lot can be done about it. Im sorry that you probably need your stuff and I know that certainly doesnt put money back in your pocket but I assure you psl/vision will come through.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Most sources that carry the EP brand are literally checking for updates everyday ( I’m sure psl is in the same boat). We are hoping by June fingers crossed but can’t put nothing in concrete as of now. Every international shipper is struggling tremendously at these times.

I know that local doesn't have all the selection of international but ordering local always gives me peace of mind. I know I'm going to get it and I know I'm going to get it fast. That makes it well worth paying a bit more and getting less selection. I've had 3 good orders with PSL and only the last one had 2 small hiccups, a Zelle issue which was mainly due to my bank being overly cautious and a W.U. issue which was a pain but it all worked out in the end and I'm happy. Way better than sweating out customs and the current state of out of country shipping.

I don’t get the difference between local and international within the EU tbh. It’s one internal market without customs checks, like the USA. So why not consider it local? I’m sure there are logistical reasons, but for me international is the only way unfortunately. So I’ll wait.

I'm with ya bro. My ordering timeline is very close to yours and I'm still waiting for tracking to update. I've seen this before during holidays so I'm not concerned. I know it's coming it's just trapped in a bottleneck in customs most likely. I ordered another international package (non AAS related) back on April 9th and I just got it yesterday. TA times are almost doubled right now. Don't sweat it....they will come.

Hope to see things rolling again soon.
I just gotta try that EP Stenbolone.
Been on the top of my to-do list for a while now.
It's time.

Shipping has already picked back up. Expect deliveries to be landing left and right.

Hope to see things rolling again soon.
I just gotta try that EP Stenbolone.
Been on the top of my to-do list for a while now.
It's time.
Bro I tried Sten for the first time when PSL/EP started carrying it. I've never been so impressed by a new compound before. Have you run Sten before?

Bro I tried Sten for the first time when PSL/EP started carrying it. I've never been so impressed by a new compound before. Have you run Sten before?

Bro I have not tried it yet. I'm just waiting for the international shipping to come back online so I can order some. I'm hoping they will bring back that 2 Sten + 1 winny combo they had going before. I'll grab a couple of those and run it for 12 weeks.

Bro I have not tried it yet. I'm just waiting for the international shipping to come back online so I can order some. I'm hoping they will bring back that 2 Sten + 1 winny combo they had going before. I'll grab a couple of those and run it for 12 weeks.
Of course we will bring that back!

That combo isn't going anywhere. It's a permanent stack that we offer to save you some money. We have a few of those in our store. We take 2 compounds that we think go well together or that people tend to buy together, and we offer them together as one item and put a nice little discount on it. So it's cheaper than buying the compounds individually.

Hello,
Any update when international shipping will be back available?
Thanks,

Same here...any update on international shipping ?

There should be update soon, I've been waiting on information myself on this and hopefully we should have some answers on when this will be opening up..

Great bro , thank you

Get Shredded!
There should be update soon, I've been waiting on information myself on this and hopefully we should have some answers on when this will be opening up..
i’ve been out for a little While. What kind of update everyone is waiting for? Is it ok to order, or PSL doesn’t ship?

i’ve been out for a little While. What kind of update everyone is waiting for? Is it ok to order, or PSL doesn’t ship?

International has some hold UPS in this is going for all sorts of companies and all sorts of businesses.. some international is working but some have delays, international is temporarily down. Local in your neighborhood is fully operational. And as always, we strongly encourage getting blood work, and as always we will give store credit for posting your results. Welcome back!!

International has some hold UPS in this is going for all sorts of companies and all sorts of businesses.. some international is working but some have delays, international is temporarily down. Local in your neighborhood is fully operational. And as always, we strongly encourage getting blood work, and as always we will give store credit for posting your results. Welcome back!!
Thank you for the information. Is this only for UPS or USPS as well?

Thank you for the information. Is this only for UPS or USPS as well?
I think he meant "hold-ups" not "hold UPS" lol. UPS is not involved in our shipping method.

What he's saying is that international shipping is held up worldwide due to the pandemic. To avoid headaches we suspended our international shipping until it clears up. Our local products are still available and can be at your doorstep within a week.

In about 3 weeks. We have many things to come, in about 3 weeks. You'll see!

my brother if there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask, my inbox is always open to you my man..
and you know if I do not get back to you right away I eventually do get back to you.. :)
some messages get lost in the pile of others lol

my brother if there's ever anything that you need please do not hesitate to ask, my inbox is always open to you my man..
and you know if I do not get back to you right away I eventually do get back to you.. :)
some messages get lost in the pile of others lol
Thanks Vision.
I'll be in touch soon!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Back