• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy!!!

CowboyPump77

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PharmaSust 300

Been one week and I feel like a new man!!!

That is all.

Carry on!!!

What are you trying to accomplish?
What are your current stats?
What have you used before?
Do you have a full compliment of AI/PCT gear ready and on hand?

What are you trying to accomplish?
What are your current stats?
What have you used before?
Do you have a full compliment of AI/PCT gear ready and on hand?

This was a start from scratch old worn out has been. I had been tested a year prior twice for low test, and i could tell, Low libido, ED issues, low energy, HOT FLASHES I affectionately named manopause...lol. Anyways I wanted to to a test run, see how I would react. Man I feel better in a week and it is insane. It should be illegal to let men suffer like this. They don't let women suffer...

Anyways I am 42 over weight, and I decided on 600 mgs a week. I planned on using that for 10 weeks. I have a bow flex machine(I like it personally for my current needs) yeah I know but I have some health limitations to work through prior to getting back to the Iron. I walk 2 to 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week. I have already seen some muscle gains in a week, I am doing what I can on the bow flex(very versatile really) and as much aerobics I as I can, but those are limited due to aforementioned health concerns. I do not plan on taking a break until after I do another 12 to 16 week stack(which is why i am asking advice). Then I will start PCT. Which I need to get,I just invested in a large sum of Bitcoin to do so. My goals are to bulk up some and gain strength over the next 3 months and then PCT/ natty for 3-4 months and in that time make another game plan depending on the outcomes.

Last edited:
This was a start from scratch old worn out has been. I had been tested a year prior twice for low test, and i could tell, Low libido, ED issues, low energy, HOT FLASHES I affectionately named manopause...lol. Anyways I wanted to to a test run, see how I would react. Man I feel better in a week and it is insane. It should be illegal to let men suffer like this. They don't let women suffer...

Anyways I am 42 over weight, and I decided on 600 mgs a week. I planned on using that for 10 weeks. I have a bow flex machine(I like it personally for my current needs) yeah I know but I have some health limitations to work through prior to getting back to the Iron. I walk 2 to 3 miles 3 to 4 times a week. I have already seen some muscle gains in a week, I am doing what I can on the bow flex(very versatile really) and as much aerobics I as I can, but those are limited due to aforementioned health concerns. I do not plan on taking a break until after I do another 12 to 16 week stack(which is why i am asking advice). Then I will start PCT. Which I need to get,I just invested in a large sum of Bitcoin to do so. My goals are to bulk up some and gain strength over the next 3 months and then PCT/ natty for 3-4 months and in that time make another game plan depending on the outcomes.
Overweight with health issues I don't know if your plan is a good idea. Can you fill us in on the health issues?

Overweight with health issues I don't know if your plan is a good idea. Can you fill us in on the health issues?

It's a life long issue and not going anywhere, Sciatic nerve damage I broke L1-L5 got 2 two slipped discs, 1 bulged. Degenerative disc disease. That is why i use a bow flex and will have to limit some or not do free weight exercises such as squat and dead lift. I was up to 275lbs at my fattest, I have lost 30 pounds in 3 months. I am on a good path so far. However, I am ALL EARS. You guys have been there and done that, and I respect wisdom

just the 600 is going to do wanders fur u bro. im thinking maybe some anavar will help u tighten up and lose some more weight w/o losing strength. turinabol would also be an option. read up on these two. just my .02 cents

Last edited:
i forgot to mention proviron too. its not a performance enhancer as far as bulk,strength. however it will enhance the other problems we discussed(in the sack)

If you have been tested and have low T you may want to consider staying on and cruising. One thing you need to stay on top of with your weight and cycling is keep an eye on your blood pressure. Find out where your local red cross is and donate every couple months

Before you take any DHTs, prov mast etc, read up and learn about the and side effects. At your age they can really screw with your prostate and cause more issues. If test only is making you feel great again I would stick with that only for now.

As far as dropping weight, try fasting cardio. Fasting as in when you get up in the morning before you eat. What you eat is more important than any drug you can ever put in your body. Get healthy and learn then in 6 months reevaluate your situation.

For back issues, I have plenty, same as what you have and worse. There is not alot that can be done for me and have learned going to the dr only made things worse. Do not take pain meds other than some ibuprofen. Also try not to think about it. That only makes things worse. Not all docs but some like to tell you how bad you are especially if they think your a good patient.

Learn to do stretching exercises and strengthen your tendons and ligaments. Get yourself some bands to work with. A huge mistake many make is taking 600mg a week of test and soon are strong as an ape but the rest of your body is not ready to keep up. If you tear something like most of us have it will set you back months.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Keep it up man. Down the road you could look at adding Deca. It may alleviate your back pain. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
just the 600 is going to do wanders fur u bro. im thinking maybe some anavar will help u tighten up and lose some more weight w/o losing strength. turinabol would also be an option. read up on these two. just my .02 cents

Thanks brother. I was lost for years in depression. So many here have been so helpful. I realized the only people that will help men, are other men. It is why I am here. I feel blessed to have you guys respond to me, and impart your wisdom. I will do some digging on the info you provided thanks!!!

I have been reading up on Deca so it is on my short list. Thanks for the encouragement.

If you have been tested and have low T you may want to consider staying on and cruising. One thing you need to stay on top of with your weight and cycling is keep an eye on your blood pressure. Find out where your local red cross is and donate every couple months

Before you take any DHTs, prov mast etc, read up and learn about the and side effects. At your age they can really screw with your prostate and cause more issues. If test only is making you feel great again I would stick with that only for now.

As far as dropping weight, try fasting cardio. Fasting as in when you get up in the morning before you eat. What you eat is more important than any drug you can ever put in your body. Get healthy and learn then in 6 months reevaluate your situation.

For back issues, I have plenty, same as what you have and worse. There is not alot that can be done for me and have learned going to the dr only made things worse. Do not take pain meds other than some ibuprofen. Also try not to think about it. That only makes things worse. Not all docs but some like to tell you how bad you are especially if they think your a good patient.

Learn to do stretching exercises and strengthen your tendons and ligaments. Get yourself some bands to work with. A huge mistake many make is taking 600mg a week of test and soon are strong as an ape but the rest of your body is not ready to keep up. If you tear something like most of us have it will set you back months.

Truly excellent advice and I can assure you I will incorporate it into my regimen. I already do some basic stretches. Yet, what you say is true and I need to do more, so I will. I will try the fasting cardio, that is new to me all together but like I said I am willing to try anything within reason and if I get results I will keep it as part of my regimen. Any advice on how long I should try it to see if it works or not for me? After your input and others I think I will stay test, but really considering Deca to help with joint/back pain. Have you ever tried Deca? if so did you like the results, I mean both for gains and helping joints.

Yes, the PM we shared you told me about your accident. It is AWESOME how you have fought through all that brother. It helps a guy like me realize if you can, I can. THANKS!!

I stay away from painkillers, opiates, heroin these days. Ruined 6 years of my life. I have been clean since the week my father passed from cancer in 2012,(started in 2006 a year after my accident). I trusted medical professionals and it burned me. Some of it was my fault sure, but most medical professionals stop seeing you as a human being and see you as just another source of income. It is why i am in college working on a B.S.R.N. If things go to plan I may end up with a Masters and a D.N.P. but I will cross those bridges when I get there.

I also do not think about much any more, the pain is always there but getting mentally tough has helped. In your P.M. you mentioned you fell changed inside after opiates. I feel the same way, like something was lost, never to be found again. I wish I could tell you that goes away, but so far me at least I still feel that way, though it has at least lessened somewhat.

Thank you man, from the bottom of my heart. Your advice and others here is helping me, truly. Bless you all.

- - - Updated - - -

Truly excellent advice and I can assure you I will incorporate it into my regimen. I already do some basic stretches. Yet, what you say is true and I need to do more, so I will. I will try the fasting cardio, that is new to me all together but like I said I am willing to try anything within reason and if I get results I will keep it as part of my regimen. Any advice on how long I should try it to see if it works or not for me? After your input and others I think I will stay test, but really considering Deca to help with joint/back pain. Have you ever tried Deca? if so did you like the results, I mean both for gains and helping joints.

Yes, the PM we shared you told me about your accident. It is AWESOME how you have fought through all that brother. It helps a guy like me realize if you can, I can. THANKS!!

I stay away from painkillers, opiates, heroin these days. Ruined 6 years of my life. I have been clean since the week my father passed from cancer in 2012,(started in 2006 a year after my accident). I trusted medical professionals and it burned me. Some of it was my fault sure, but most medical professionals stop seeing you as a human being and see you as just another source of income. It is why i am in college working on a B.S.R.N. If things go to plan I may end up with a Masters and a D.N.P. but I will cross those bridges when I get there.

I also do not think about much any more, the pain is always there but getting mentally tough has helped. In your P.M. you mentioned you fell changed inside after opiates. I feel the same way, like something was lost, never to be found again. I wish I could tell you that goes away, but so far me at least I still feel that way, though it has at least lessened somewhat.

Thank you man, from the bottom of my heart. Your advice and others here is helping me, truly. Bless you all.

Since I am in nursing school I have a nice blood pressure test kit! I have two, one for home and another for school/travel. I notice some mentioning to donate blood, again I admit my knowledge is limited, is there a specific reason why? I have no reasons not to, and I have donated in the past, just need to fill in this knowledge gap as to why? Thanks ahead of time for any info

i forgot to mention proviron too. its not a performance enhancer as far as bulk,strength. however it will enhance the other problems we discussed(in the sack)

Nice!! As a man it is so hard to talk about that shit. So many will laugh and make fun of you l(mostly younger guys) but it is not joke. It really messes with a mans mind when deep down he knows he can not satisfy his wife any more. Sure, women will go through the motions and even try to make it seem they are satisfied, but brother, we know when we really satisfy. Sure, there are quickies to satisfy a mans immediate need, but deep down, women and men who are in love with each other, prefer intimacy(not just the old pound her methods) and building that up towards a stellar curtain call(climax for both) and that takes time and effort. Having ED issues robs both parties of this. Make no mistake we as men realize, if there is no food or food you are not satisfied with in the refrigerator, most are gonna "go out to eat". Some will suffer through it for the relationships sake but that is rare these days.

just a little hint: there is a sponsor on here called gorilla pharm. they do an excellent job describing every compound. they tell u pretty much everything u need to know about all the stuff they sell. ive never ordered anything from them although i wouldnt hesitate too. but if i want a quick refresher on a compound thats where i go. kind of a little cheat sheet if u will. check them out!

Make sure you watch your E2. You could add in some anavar next run perhaps. The gentleman who was giving you advice on watching your prostate is correct, testosterone is also hard on the prostate. PSA is what you want to test in regards to prostate health on a blood test.

You could just lower your dose and do trt, no pct. keep your test levels on the higher side of “normal” Less sides, I’m sure you would feel really great too. You could down the road throw in something else in the mix.

Back