• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sustanon swap?

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it possible to replace test c with Sustanon? Would be using same dosage per week as test c. Benifits? Thoughts? Still new to this thing and am curious.

Is it possible to replace test c with Sustanon? Would be using same dosage per week as test c. Benifits? Thoughts? Still new to this thing and am curious.

Yes you can but if you do I’d pin it MWF or TThSa. Reason why to get the benefits from the faster acting esters. So say ur using 500mg Cyp and ur switching to Sust 250. Just pin 0.7cc of Sust on the days I listed above and it’ll give you 525mg Sust per week. Why are you wanting to switch? It’s a no brainer for me as I hate Cyp

I have been doing some reading on it and it seems safe and effective. I guess it hits you fast and keeps your blood levels high and steady. Less up and downs. Not sure...I do like some test c though. I like it all.

When I started my trt I was taking Test E 150mg once a week and felt like my levels where fluctuating throughout the week. I switched to sustanon 250 .3ml e3d and my levels seemed to smooth out and i felt better overall. Ive never been a big fan of enanthate personally but I guess thats subjective.

if you do it you should be pinning every day or every other day ideally or the fast acting esters will be fluctuating too much and potentially causing sides

If you read the work of Llewellyn he says absolutely no difference. Some like Sustanon better, some day pin 2x a wk and some say 3. All preference in my humble opinion.

If you have questions or need a list hit up Red Bird at redsxript@ctemplar.com

Yes it’s easy IMO. I don’t change anything except substitute sust for cyp and pin an extra day. The big problem here is sust itself. I’ve tried quite a few labs and fake mixes are common. Some shit like prop and e mixed up and labeled sust. Single long esters are cheap and in my experience much more honest. If you buy it, do your homework.

I disagree with pinning it so much. It has a make up of short, medium and long esters. It was actually created for TRT usage. It would be no different than pinning Cyp except you would get the effects much sooner.

I disagree with pinning it so much. It has a make up of short, medium and long esters. It was actually created for TRT usage. It would be no different than pinning Cyp except you would get the effects much sooner.
Agree...
Not sure where the ED or EOD shots came into play with Sust

IML Gear Cream!
I just ordered some sust to sub for my tc trt. I’ve read in Europe that sust is the more prescribed by dr. I’ve used sust in the past for cycles and never disappointed.

Shit, I have been cruising on 250mgs Sust for like 4 months...Pinning 1ml ONE time per week and doing just fine. I always run it 1 shot per week when I cruise and dont feel like pinning often.

See what works for YOU.

Agree...

People spewing the same bullshit they read on the internet, without ever trying things for them selves. I learned real quick to take drug advice with a grain of salt. Gotta experiment personally.

Agree...

In my personal trials I’ve done it once twice three four and 5 times a week. Trying to find what makes me feel the best without jeopardizing my health with too much. I found that MWF and MTThF with an amount lower than a CC made me feel the best.

People spewing the same bullshit they read on the internet, without ever trying things for them selves. I learned real quick to take drug advice with a grain of salt. Gotta experiment personally.

Yes I agree that is why I’ve tried so many different pinning schedules to see what works best for me.

Agree...

testosterone propionate has a relatively short elimination half-life and mean residence time of 2 days and 4 days, respectively. As such, it has a short duration of action and must be administered two to three times per week if you want the test p drip to be as constant as possible you would want to pin every day or every other day, the less often you pin it the more your blood serum levels will be flucating, its a fluctation in blood levels which causes side effects.

testosterone propionate has a relatively short elimination half-life and mean residence time of 2 days and 4 days, respectively. As such, it has a short duration of action and must be administered two to three times per week if you want the test p drip to be as constant as possible you would want to pin every day or every other day, the less often you pin it the more your blood serum levels will be flucating, its a fluctation in blood levels which causes side effects.

I get Prop is a short ester but Sust is a blend. I'm not saying you cant inject ED or EOD but it is not needed with Sust. Some guys on here act like Sust has to be pinned ED or EOD.

Why not just pin Prop by itself?

I get Prop is a short ester but Sust is a blend. I'm not saying you cant inject ED or EOD but it is not needed with Sust. Some guys on here act like Sust has to be pinned ED or EOD.

Why not just pin Prop by itself?

I know what you’re saying about Sust originally being created for TRT. I think it’s a trial and error thing. Same for me with Test Cyp as I absolutely don’t like it! I don’t feel good when I have ran it. Now Test E or ISO are great but not Cyp. And when it comes to pinning I think after you’ve been doing it for a long time you should know what works best for you and your body’s health. I know plenty of members on other forums who pin their Test E or Cyp MWF.

Oh as for Test Prop I blow up like a water balloon lol but not with Sust beats me

Last edited:

There are three types of Testosterone esters in Sustanon. Prop, the fast acting. Iso, also fast acting. Deconate, long Ester. Absolutely no reason to pin more than once a week. The Prop and Iso will last almost that long and the deconate will last much longer than a week.

One of my favorite cycles is 500 sust e10d. Be sure it's quality sust. You would start PCT after sust at 21 days, so 10 day halflife seems reasonable. Everyone is different, but throw in a oral and I'm GTG.

Back