• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Guaiacol-Free Injectable Winstrol

Naathaan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi, I am a huge fan of Winstrol but over time I've realized I simply just do not react well to the guaiacol which is often also included in it. Does anyone know of any reliable sources that provide a guaiacol-free injectable winny? Thanks.

Hi, I am a huge fan of Winstrol but over time I've realized I simply just do not react well to the guaiacol which is often also included in it. Does anyone know of any reliable sources that provide a guaiacol-free injectable winny? Thanks.

Take a look at Pharmacom/basicstero. I don't think they use guaiacol.

Gear Church has a water base winstrol that I tried last summer with zero pip and good results.

Gear Church has a water base winstrol that I tried last summer with zero pip and good results.
That's interesting, thanks. Isn't water based known for intense pip?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

From my experience, mostly with test suspension, some “brands” gave me mild pip and some gave none at all at the same doses. Not sure why. I had some Balkan Suspension that I had to toss because it crippled me the two times I used it.

Get water based winstrol amps.

Look for Desma inj winstrol

You can drink water based too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back