• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tren Experiences

Anopolo21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided to throw Tren ace 50mg a day into my cycle. Started cycle 6 weeks ago was originally going for a bulk with high dose test and high dose EQ. I made a drastic change and realized I needed to cut some fat, so dropping the test to 500mg a week and Eq at 600mg a week. Throwing in Tren took a lot of thought. I've been contemplating for a while whether or not to take it because of the bad sides I read about. Im 37 and have done 3 cycles in the past. So wanted to know from some people who have some experience under their belt. First if you think 350mg a week is to much for first cycle I can drop it down. Im planning to do 6-8weeks. Did read with ace that everyday injections keep blood levels more stable with possibly resulting in less sides. Now I know everyone reacts different. Some questions I have are how long does it take for the mental sides if any to start on tren ace? I'm married so was definitely a little worried about if my temper would act up. Has there been anyone who has had good experiences with tren?

I love how TREN made me feel and look. It made me a freaking animal in the sack too. I was around 400/ week of E before switching to ace somewhere past the halfway point. I think I may have shriveled my balls a bit too much though . Make sure you're committed to the timeframe and your PCT if you're not already on TRT.
On the aggression... You don't always have to be right and you can't fix stupid people. Remind yourself of this regularly and you'll be fine

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Got home from work tired, ate carbs and now zooming and want to fuck. Tren is the best. I run test e and tren ace, pinning the ace daily and adding in the test every 3rd day, using less than 50 mg per day with just over trt test dosage and this feels like plenty to get stronger and more cut. Indeed it does work best with daily pins ive tried eod and didn't like how i felt on no pin days. Personally can't run EQ as it turns my blood into molasses, so watch your hematocrit and donate blood if ur adding tren to what ur already running. At your age you probably blast and cruise?

50mg of tren ace EOD is enough for just about anyone. Why not try that first?

I decided to throw Tren ace 50mg a day into my cycle. Started cycle 6 weeks ago was originally going for a bulk with high dose test and high dose EQ. I made a drastic change and realized I needed to cut some fat, so dropping the test to 500mg a week and Eq at 600mg a week. Throwing in Tren took a lot of thought. I've been contemplating for a while whether or not to take it because of the bad sides I read about. Im 37 and have done 3 cycles in the past. So wanted to know from some people who have some experience under their belt. First if you think 350mg a week is to much for first cycle I can drop it down. Im planning to do 6-8weeks. Did read with ace that everyday injections keep blood levels more stable with possibly resulting in less sides. Now I know everyone reacts different. Some questions I have are how long does it take for the mental sides if any to start on tren ace? I'm married so was definitely a little worried about if my temper would act up. Has there been anyone who has had good experiences with tren?

Got home from work tired, ate carbs and now zooming and want to fuck. Tren is the best. I run test e and tren ace, pinning the ace daily and adding in the test every 3rd day, using less than 50 mg per day with just over trt test dosage and this feels like plenty to get stronger and more cut. Indeed it does work best with daily pins ive tried eod and didn't like how i felt on no pin days. Personally can't run EQ as it turns my blood into molasses, so watch your hematocrit and donate blood if ur adding tren to what ur already running. At your age you probably blast and cruise?

Yes Blast and Cruise. Been on TRT for 5 years. I try to donate blood every two months. Definitely not going to miss donating on EQ.

Nobody sees a problem with tren on 3rd cycle? I waited till 5th cycle and I question that but curiosity finally got me. How bout just fixing diet or masteron if you must add a drug? Tren wont burn that weight off for you so ur gonna have to clean up diet regardless

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Nobody sees a problem with tren on 3rd cycle? I waited till 5th cycle and I question that but curiosity finally got me. How bout just fixing diet or masteron if you must add a drug? Tren wont burn that weight off for you so ur gonna have to clean up diet regardless

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I agree with Sam, clean up the diet and increase cardio to burn off the fat. I wouldn't throw Tren at it. I would run test and maybe some var for a little extra boost.

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Thanks for advise. This will be my 4th cycle. Also changed up my diet. I still might cut this cycle short depending on side. I guess I'm just looking for people's experience when sides do start to kick in. This is my 3 day in. How about you Samgraves82. What was your experience like when you first did tried it on your 5th cycle? When did aggression kick in sleepless nights, anger?

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Thanks for advise. This will be my 4th cycle. Also changed up my diet. I still might cut this cycle short depending on side. I guess I'm just looking for people's experience when sides do start to kick in. This is my 3 day in. How about you Samgraves82. What was your experience like when you first did tried it on your 5th cycle? When did aggression kick in sleepless nights, anger?
No aggression or anger to speak of. Sweats and sleep at week 5 or so. Im only using 175 too

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I agree with Sam, clean up the diet and increase cardio to burn off the fat. I wouldn't throw Tren at it. I would run test and maybe some var for a little extra boost.

Thanks Wardam. I might drop the cycle short. But when I start it back up my question is how long do you start to see sides on tren ace? What was your experience? Just looking for insight. I read furoms online but could find much on when the actual sides of Tren ace start to kick in.

Thanks Wardam. I might drop the cycle short. But when I start it back up my question is how long do you start to see sides on tren ace? What was your experience? Just looking for insight. I read furoms online but could find much on when the actual sides of Tren ace start to kick in.
I can tell ya now. With ace you'll feel it's all in 2 weeks or so.

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

There are a ton of compounds out there that are worth trying before making that jump to Tren...............It's the hype...I know but it's a total different compound with all new sides...However, it's also a compound for younger guys(and Girls)...........after 40-45 it's over.....it's far to costly,risky..............to be honest ,,yes I love Tren but I have made just as good as gains with less harsh compounds..

Tren has a composition changing effect on me. It adds on muscle and burns fat at the same time. The negative is it makes me look and feel "Flat" and I realized that I'm burning cals and not holding glycogen. One real negative for me is that it can cause me to go hypoglycemic. The longer I stay on (8) weeks.. I start to notice I go hypo more and more. NPP is a great milder substitute but it just doesn't melt fat off the way Tren does. Some people love this, but tren gives me the ON look like no other steroid. I keep fairly lean all year so I'm always vascular, but when on Tren there is no mistake. Veins start ripping out of my skin and it gives my muscle a very specific hardness and texture. I don't necessarily like to look THAT juiced up with my arms looking like a throbbing cock. I'm not a bodybuilder and my workouts are more cardio based so Tren isn't a great option as it makes cardio harder to do. Night sweats, yes.... Insomnia... for me its waking up 4-5 times a night. I don't mind it because i wake up at 4:30am everyday so when im ON tren it's 8 weeks of easy getting out of bed. With all that said.... I use it sparingly and my training is ON POINT always and my diet is in constant check. In all honesty, I use it mostly when going into Summer or vacation time to look more jacked. Other than that, I don't really need it.

Last edited:
is the pleasure worth the pain? not for me bro. done w/tren. let the young fellas have it. more power to em!

Back