Lowering estrogen naturally or with supplements

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Lowering estrogen naturally or with supplements

Any such animal worth considering to take e2 down a little without having to take an AI or SERM? Obviously body fat and diet.
    But are there any supplements or natural ways that arenít health harmful? Even if it would just lower it a little bit (10%).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Hex Mad House View Post
    Any such animal worth considering to take e2 down a little without having to take an AI or SERM? Obviously body fat and diet.
    But are there any supplements or natural ways that arenít health harmful? Even if it would just lower it a little bit (10%).
    No ejaculation. No kidding, prolactin potentiates estrogen

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Body fat index and diet will still override anything, because natty ways will come by way of this, therefore body fat and diet will be the introduction by which way the mechanisms of action will begin.. besides genetics,,

staying active, and just living a healthy life will have influences. also, stay away from hipsters and bata males! I'm serous too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Some suggest lowering the dose a bit instead of resorting to AI. Recently there was an interesting discussion regarding this subject on Reddit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts
    Rep Points

Haha...I know thatís serious but sounded funny. I get it. Sounds good, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    Body fat index and diet will still override anything, because natty ways will come by way of this, therefore body fat and diet will be the introduction by which way the mechanisms of action will begin.. besides genetics,,

staying active, and just living a healthy life will have influences. also, stay away from hipsters and bata males! I'm serous too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

******* *******. Some guys have told me they like it. Especially the guys not using excessive gear. Itís expensive but worth a go if thatís the kind of thing you are looking for.

Use code: ***""
    for ***** total purchase. Free shipping over ****"
    Last edited by Vision; 05-25-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    ****************. Some guys have told me they like it. Especially the guys not using excessive gear. Itís expensive but worth a go if thatís the kind of thing you are looking for.
    Maybe I didn't see it but if you are a paying sponsor here I apologize in advance but if you are not a paying sponsor in your advertising services in which you're getting a kickback, that is against form rules and that's a major violation. . Is the administration aware that you are offering such services???? If not you have to pay your advertising fees .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,041 Posts
    Rep Points

Maybe I didn't see it but if you are a paying sponsor here I apologize in advance but if you are not a paying sponsor in your advertising services in which you're getting a kickback, that is against form rules and that's a major violation. . Is the administration aware that you are offering such services???? If not you have to pay your advertising fees .
    I thought Cabo was just being his usual wise ass with that comment

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,186 Posts
    Rep Points

Not a paying sponsor. I wasnít aware offering discount codes to members was wrong, so I apologize.

I use some of their stuff, I think it is great, I want my clients to use it so I asked them to create a code so my referrals can get a discount greater than even Daveís clients get. I donít get a single monetary kickback or any sort of compensation whatsoever. In fact, I pay more for the products than everyone because I pay an additional 28% to get products imported here to me. But I like them and I bet a few members do as well, so letting them in on a 25% discount certainly didnít seem like a bad thing.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,526 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Not a paying sponsor. I wasnít aware offering discount codes to members was wrong, so I apologize.

I use some of their stuff, I think it is great, I want my clients to use it so I asked them to create a code so my referrals can get a discount greater than even Daveís clients get. I donít get a single monetary kickback or any sort of compensation whatsoever. In fact, I pay more for the products than everyone because I pay an additional 28% to get products imported here to me. But I like them and I bet a few members do as well, so letting them in on a 25% discount certainly didnít seem like a bad thing.
    I don't make the rules, its adverting. speak with the Admins and I'm sure they may NOT have an issue with it long as there is some understanding, however in the main-time I'm just doing my job. You've been known to offer services before.
    Don't give me grief for doing my job. It's solicitation sales, and if YOU have a personal promo code than there is something in it for YOU.
    Speak to the admin and I'm sure something can be workout our or cleared up. If you have difficulties understanding my position than maybe read the forum rules to get a better understanding.
    It's out right SALES IN THE OPEN. Do you want me to look as it as spam, or just an edit with a deletion along with a friendly reminder? You let me know, because the SPAM approach would end differently.

IM>ASF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,990 Posts
    Rep Points

if your on a cycle then no you need an AI or serm, if your natty you can try zinc