• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Memorial day beverage's

dnewell2004

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Happy memorial day guys and gals. What's everyone's beverage of choice today? Twisted half and half for me Smirnoff red white and berry for the wifey. Celebrate today for gyms opening tomorrow.
31430c2a77a2f3381c2bb1a51752a874.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

"Happy" Memorial Day. WTF?

"Happy" Memorial Day. WTF?
Yea mother fucker. Happy cause we are "kind of" free thanks to the men and women that fought for it. I'm enjoying the nice weather with my family. Playing backyard baseball with my kids and nephews. Would you rather me say fuck this holiday?

And no that's my mom's ass.
My wife's is better.

Last edited:
Yea mother fucker. Happy cause we are "kind of" free thanks to the men and women that fought for it. I'm enjoying the nice weather with my family. Playing backyard baseball with my kids and nephews. Would you rather me say fuck this holiday?

And no that's my mom's ass.
My wife's is better.

We are in the PIT. Everything is fair game. I don't care if that's your mom's ass I would still hit it.

They brought Zima back for a month last summer, is it back again?

good memories walking around drunk off zima as a teenager lol

who is the smoker? Haha

IML Gear Cream!
Usually Zima is a seasonal release now. Certain beer vendors distribute it for a very limited time. It's actually a really good seller in Canada. They carry it year round. So I've been told.

Believe it or not, but i have a cocktail named “zima zomething zifferent” it’s pretty spot on. Sell alot of them the past few summers. A japanese bartender gave me the secret recipe a long time ago

They brought Zima back for a month last summer, is it back again?

good memories walking around drunk off zima as a teenager lol

who is the smoker? Haha

Last summer was the second summer it came back. The first time it was huge. The second was a flop. I work in the bev industry. I don't think they'll bring it back again. Everyone's all in on the hard seltzer these days.

Last edited:
Last summer was the second summer it came back. The first time it was huge. The second was a flop. I work in the bev industry. I don't think they'll bring it back again. Everyone's all in on the hard seltzer these days.

If you distribute white claw your killing it. In my area I think it makes up 70% of the market share. Truly is a dud, Bud light is a dud, Corona has had a little success.

If you distribute white claw your killing it. In my area I think it makes up 70% of the market share. Truly is a dud, Bud light is a dud, Corona has had a little success.

64-65% market share nationally last time I looked.

Zima. Did you guys ever drop a jolly rancher in there and let it resolve then drink it? Was the thing to do around here years back. Like it was the only way it was drank. Anyone else?

haha we picked on the guys that did that... we tried getting bjs from the girls that did that.

mostly we chugged as many as we could in 30 minutes until our stomachs aches from
alcohol shock then we walked around the mall trying to get chics phone numbers. Was the thing to do. Lol

I tell ya... I’m trying to get away from reoccurring drinking but... that blue moon is good shit! I’ve always liked hefevizen (sp?) I know I spelled it wrong but sound it out and you’ll know what I’m talking about...

anyways, this past weekend I had about 12 of the blue moon light beer (92 cal) and I barely had a hangover, so that was cool.

Got a lot of yard work done so I’m at least a functioning alcoholic at this point. Just staying on trt right now but soon as gyms open up my drinking days will be over (until 2nd wave of corona, at least).

My 2020 summer Priority ;
build awesome home gym
invite ASF members over for picnic, sign my gym wall. Lol

I tell ya... I’m trying to get away from reoccurring drinking but... that blue moon is good shit! I’ve always liked hefevizen (sp?) I know I spelled it wrong but sound it out and you’ll know what I’m talking about...

anyways, this past weekend I had about 12 of the blue moon light beer (92 cal) and I barely had a hangover, so that was cool.

Got a lot of yard work done so I’m at least a functioning alcoholic at this point. Just staying on trt right now but soon as gyms open up my drinking days will be over (until 2nd wave of corona, at least).

My 2020 summer Priority ;
build awesome home gym
invite ASF members over for picnic, sign my gym wall. Lol

Lol. Sounds like a plan 👍

Shit....they not sell alcohol where you all live? Oh wait...gay bb forum...I keep forgetting. Enjoy your zima's and seltzers and shit. :gayfight:

Get Shredded!
Shit....they not sell alcohol where you all live? Oh wait...gay bb forum...I keep forgetting. Enjoy your zima's and seltzers and shit. :gayfight:

whiskey in the winter

vodka in the summer

girlie drinks when I don’t feel like driving to the liquor store and need to mow my lawn. You’d be surprised the buzz you can catch on a rider for 2 hours

whiskey in the winter

vodka in the summer

girlie drinks when I don’t feel like driving to the liquor store and need to mow my lawn. You’d be surprised the buzz you can catch on a rider for 2 hours

I guess I got a problem. I need at least a pint of the good stuff in me before I get a buzz. Yard work sober is the absolute worst.

hey milly, think i saw u post about drinking crown awhile back? the chick that lives next door(hot cuban) brought me a drink the other night made w/ peach crown. didnt even know they made it, but bro it was fuckin awesome. she said its very hard to find, but im looking! the apple is good too, but man im telling u,this shit was killer.( im a crown man from way back,but have to pace myself these days) not only w/ the crown, but also w/ the cuban hotties) especially since shes the wifeys bestie. maybe a threesome! now im dreaming! fuck just noticed the date on this thread.couple days late here, nothing new.

We ate homemade Mexican food, drank Avion reserve 44 Tequila shots and played games for Memorial Day :boobs:

HFO is a tequila man ... bless his heart... I save the tequila for the ladies... makes my job way easier haha

but yeah hot rod I’ve been known to get in the crown... shits so smooth I could brush my teeth with it. But that leads to problems .. like hangover related problems lol

I don’t like flavoring in my coffee or my liquors but peach crown sounds delicious.

Public Disclaimer: I only drink when I’m on TRT, and I only drink 2 or 3 times a month. I don’t recommend drinking at all honestly. Can’t handle the hangovers anymore and if your using the juice it’s a waste of time, money and effort.

but... Sometimes a stiff drink is just what the doctor ordered.

We ate homemade Mexican food, drank Avion reserve 44 Tequila shots and played games for Memorial Day :boobs:

What kinda games? Lol ... pics or it didn’t happen

im totally w/ u on that boss. the pleasure is not worth the pain,but i will slip every now and again. and drinking while on blast is def. no-no. (the last time i got really smashed on the crown was w/ my father in law @ the beach. took me 3 fuckin days to get over it that shit.) but even when i slip its only a couple drinks. now 20 yrs ago( thats for another thread) peace brother!

Back