• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liquid vs capsules which is better?!?!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
780e8494afee05b82b3ba7984417567c.jpg

So I’ve honestly never been a fan of liquids due to how absolutely awful they taste! Yea I know that’s dumb but that’s just how I am! I came across this video while getting lost in the YouTube rabbit hole that usually grabs ahold of me.
All in all there is no better of the two as far as which absorbs faster, kicks in harder or works better! This short video gives alittle info on just that. I guess in this area it comes down to preference? Or maybe if your a liquid guy you’ll switch over now knowing there’s no difference?

https://youtu.be/R0r7-Z7Bax4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't believe there's any difference between an oral liquid and a oral capsule but I do think there's a difference between oral and injectable

Oral and injectable is a whole new animal. There’s def a difference there. For me I want to pin as little as possible so I’ll be sticking with oral.

Im weird i kinda like the taste of liquid sarms . Lol... I've used so much mk677 i feel i can tell by the taste if its legit or not. I put the liquids under my tounge for a couple mins and then drink some juice.

Some compounds dont hold up long in liquid. They degrade

Yea in the video he mentioned capsules or pill form obv will last longer if stored a lot longer than liquid. Which for me is a big plus, I usually plan ahead and will purchase stuff for future runs.

Im weird i kinda like the taste of liquid sarms . Lol... I've used so much mk677 i feel i can tell by the taste if its legit or not. I put the liquids under my tounge for a couple mins and then drink some juice.

I had liquid dbol before and everytime I shot it into my mouth I almost puked lol I’m a pussy I know. But it taste horrible and burnt my mouth and throat everytime lol

There’s really no difference at all in pills/capsules and liquid orals as far as which one is more potent or stronger. The only real difference would be shelf life and with liquid orals it will likely enter your blood stream faster. As far as one being more potent not so much. You’ll see guys who sell one or the other argue which one is better ie dylan gemmeli or however you spell his name making claims like sarms can only be absorbed if they are liquid lmao

Last edited:
There’s really no difference at all in pills/capsules and liquid orals as far as which one is more potent or stronger. The only real difference would be shelf life and with liquid orals it will likely enter your blood stream faster. As far as one being more potent not so much. You’ll see guys who sell one or the other argue which one is better ie dylan gemmeli or however you spell his name making claims like sarms can only be absorbed if they are liquid lmao

Yea when I first started my aas journey everyone had told me liquid dbol or anadrol is so much better than pill form for so many reasons. Same goes for sarms there’s still those people that believe just because it’s liquid it’s more potent.
Def not the case here gentleman.
I may dive deeper into the injectable sarms world, not trying it myself due to more pinning just isn’t for me but just for some more knowledge on it!

A tablet in theory is best, it has a specific dosage. A capsule is next, it has a measured and closer dosage. Liquids, the problems is not all suspensions are blended 100%. Take something like Tada or clomid, etc. Very often the powder settles to the bottom and you must shake it prior to each usage. Well there is no adequate way to know that you are getting a precise 25mgs per mL when you do this.

Its simply fact. They still have value, bc tbh you dont always have to be precise. If you are using Tada and you are off even 5mgs, its not gonna kill u. One day you might get 20mgs and one day you might get 15mgs.

A pharm grade tablet for someone who needs to be "precise" is ALWAYS warranted.

For the majority of users you dont need to be exact. Lets be honest, if you get 300mgs of trest per week or 250mgs, were not talking fatalities, additional sides or dangers.

When using DNP it is the UTMOST importance to have EXACT dosages.

Just giving you guys an example to understand.

IML Gear Cream!
A tablet in theory is best, it has a specific dosage. A capsule is next, it has a measured and closer dosage. Liquids, the problems is not all suspensions are blended 100%. Take something like Tada or clomid, etc. Very often the powder settles to the bottom and you must shake it prior to each usage. Well there is no adequate way to know that you are getting a precise 25mgs per mL when you do this.

Its simply fact. They still have value, bc tbh you dont always have to be precise. If you are using Tada and you are off even 5mgs, its not gonna kill u. One day you might get 20mgs and one day you might get 15mgs.

A pharm grade tablet for someone who needs to be "precise" is ALWAYS warranted.

For the majority of users you dont need to be exact. Lets be honest, if you get 300mgs of trest per week or 250mgs, were not talking fatalities, additional sides or dangers.

When using DNP it is the UTMOST importance to have EXACT dosages.

Just giving you guys an example to understand.

Like you mentioned a tablet is nice because you can cut it in half if need be to get the dose your looking for. The capsule your at the mercy of w.e the mg is and that’s really it.
I’ve always wondered about dnp but I’ve heard a lot of bad things more than good.

Like you mentioned a tablet is nice because you can cut it in half if need be to get the dose your looking for. The capsule your at the mercy of w.e the mg is and that’s really it.
I’ve always wondered about dnp but I’ve heard a lot of bad things more than good.

That's the biggest advantage of a tablet, you can break it in half. Most tabs anyways, some won't break or cut and will crush into pieces.

I like Wes’ s breakdown on this, liquid is tough to get the precise dose because of settling. Shake the hell out of the solution is not an exact science.

Back