• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Micro dosing questions

Gozen82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for a write up on daily dosing oils with slims. Tried to search for one, and might just be searching the wrong way. If there is a write up, can someone please share or link it, much appreciated.

Looking for a write up on daily dosing oils with slims. Tried to search for one, and might just be searching the wrong way. If there is a write up, can someone please share or link it, much appreciated.

With stimulants or SLIN? Either way: I figure your mean insulin protocol; that is something to type into YouTube. I am even apprehensive about posting a copy of one. It is a slippery slope. There are like 500 by actual physicians that work with bodybuilders (and Palumbo) which would have been an MD, but he spent his med school loan money on gh and gear(ahem; rumor) . He is definitely an expert on the subject for a non M.D. (very smart on insulin and gh) he used massive amounts when he was young. He knows all the pit falls and how to avoid gh gut because of his personal experience with it.

Max

With stimulants or SLIN? Either way: I figure your mean insulin protocol; that is something to type into YouTube. I am even apprehensive about posting a copy of one. It is a slippery slope. There are like 500 by actual physicians that work with bodybuilders (and Palumbo) which would have been an MD, but he spent his med school loan money on gh and gear(ahem; rumor) . He is definitely an expert on the subject for a non M.D. (very smart on insulin and gh) he used massive amounts when he was young. He knows all the pit falls and how to avoid gh gut because of his personal experience with it.

Max

No I was meaning daily dosing and using slim pin insulin needles. Pinning your test and other oils. I've heard of people running them under hot water to heat up the oils ect but can't find a decent write up.

No I was meaning daily dosing and using slim pin insulin needles. Pinning your test and other oils. I've heard of people running them under hot water to heat up the oils ect but can't find a decent write up.
With micro dosing test, go to the trt guys on YouTube. Wont help much with other compounds tho. Plus, if you're running even 2ml of other stuff you're gonna end up getting irritation from the oil bolus under the skin. I can see how its ok for trt dosing but not on cycle due to the volume of oil.

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Back