• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

A year ago, got caught with steroids... who has this experience?

MFlex

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A year ago nearly, was arrested on my personal stash of steroids and having my gun in the car. Hit me with 4 felonies (gun and the 3 different compounds) and recently just plead down. Assuming with this plea, I’ll get probation. Anyone have any experience on probation? As in if they test for AAS use? I’ve still been on.

I would’ve got a pat on the back, but wasn’t near my city (got hit in a hard county).

They probably will if you got arrested for it but usually not it’s a more expensive test . Usually just weed , coke , amphetamines , alcohol. Vets would no more .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Youre not going to be tested for gear.

You need to get a script regardless.

Why would you be driving around with your personal stash in your car? When you do that it looks like maybe you are a dealer.

I was on probation for AAS and NEVER was tested for roids.
My PO would comment on how big I was, but still never did. It's not common and too expensive for the county to purchase. Plus some steroids like Deca and Eq, stay in your system for like a year. You'll only receive basic UAs.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Seriously tho. Stop driving around with your ugl stash. That’s bad business in general. After you receive your pack, stuff it in a safe at home. If your buddies want shit and you’re trying to rip them off just have it shipped to there/their location.

If the cop looks like he is on gear he my take it for himself or ask if you can get more.

I was on Probation for AAS and tested regularly at first for the basic 8 panel test (not AAS) After about a year in, they just didn't even bother testing me anymore and I applied for early discharge and was granted it.

I also had an HRT script on hand, which you should do as well, always have a legal basis for possession if you can.

It was a little deeper than that, let’s just say I was taking my personal home after getting a solid brew done... if we can connect the dots :) but dumb decisions... being my age and driving around a pretty nasty car brought a lot of attention... could’ve beat the case the officer stopped me for no reason.

- - - Updated - - -

Understandable, good thing it didn’t look like what I potentially am! Lol!

IML Gear Cream!
I was on Probation for AAS and tested regularly at first for the basic 8 panel test (not AAS) After about a year in, they just didn't even bother testing me anymore and I applied for early discharge and was granted it.

I also had an HRT script on hand, which you should do as well, always have a legal basis for possession if you can.

I’ll be grabbing a script from my doctor soon, dumbass me could’ve had one. Doc is a close family friend, I’m on the very younger side but compete and he’d script me, but I think it would look better for him if I let my test levels crash first so no suspicions from anyone else around his office.

Wishing shows weren’t canceled out this year, I’m fairly young, I don’t do anything but AAS so hopefully get the probation shorted and get it off my record.

I’m just on a simple different cycle I’m trying, 200 mg test 500mg tren 500mg mast 100mg VAR ED.

200mg deca will be thrown in soon.

Possibly adding t3 due to past bloods, seemed a little low but never felt low, been scared of actual all fat burners even while competing. Strayed away. Maybe 50mcg t3 I’ll try.

My stats are

5’10
207lbs currently @ 9-10% body fat.

21 years of age.

If the cop looks like he is on gear he my take it for himself or ask if you can get more.

Funny you said this, he said he never had an AAS stop... dude looked jacked and on the way to jail we were talking about how a certain expo will be this year

I know that you learned but for everyone else . Leave your guns at the house if you are carrying dope .

What was the probable cause for the police to search your car?

What was the probable cause for the police to search your car?
Probably because they asked "Can we search your car?" then he forfeited his rights. I had a buddy that was facing a class x felony but had all charges dropped because they had no probable cause to pull him over in the first place. That and an incredibly expensive lawyer. When the DA realizes that you have the resources to fight it to the end they won't take it to trial.

You’re 21? Brewing and riding around with guns?

This tale is getting more and more ridiculous

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

Probably because they asked "Can we search your car?" then he forfeited his rights. I had a buddy that was facing a class x felony but had all charges dropped because they had no probable cause to pull him over in the first place. That and an incredibly expensive lawyer. When the DA realizes that you have the resources to fight it to the end they won't take it to trial.

I didn’t take it to trial, just took a deal. It’s been a long time and was draining my pockets, but to not get into too much detail, claimed I had a suspended license due to a speeding ticket, said “we are going to search, anything illegal” so I just said screw it my firearm is right here and personal use stash is there. Got out, paid the fee but license wasn’t suspended. Learned my lesson, and bought a more “casual” car... that car brought too much heat on me, Haven’t been pulled once in my new car, my old one though? 3-4 times a week. Odd.

- - - Updated - - -

You’re 21? Brewing and riding around with guns?
In my old line of work, I always carried due to the nature of the environment.

Youre not smart enough to lock it up you deserve to be a punk in prison

Young lesson learned. Hope you put as much effort in your gains than you do on these forums 😂😂

Get Shredded!
This tale is getting more and more ridiculous

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

this whole year has been fuckin ridiculous. Although the only thing I got out of it was a better paying career surprisingly, harder work though. Definitely humbled me. Learn and move on

- - - Updated - - -

no doubt- probably already has a rap sheet a mile long- the young years of a career criminal

first time in toruble and last my friend. Never been in court or anything. Just a dumb decision at the wrong time my friend

sign of the times I guess- At 21 I had no clue about even using AAS correctly although I thought I did- I wish I was 21 again. Sometimes being innocent and naive is a good thing.
this whole year has been fuckin ridiculous. Although the only thing I got out of it was a better paying career surprisingly, harder work though. Definitely humbled me. Learn and move on

- - - Updated - - -

first time in toruble and last my friend. Never been in court or anything. Just a dumb decision at the wrong time my friend

Last edited:
sign of the times I guess- At 21 I had no clue about even using AAS correctly although I thought I did- I wish I was 21 again. Sometimes being innocent and naive is a good thing.

The most dangerous thing about anyone young running AAS is the stupidity I hear among people my age of these cycles.

For instance, orals only? Or better yet, superdrol for 10 weeks.... I said fuck superdrol all together.

To be quite honest, i started extremely young. Talking 16-17 young. First cycle was 250mg of test only, 17lbs gained. Moved on a little further to 500mg test... old pops left a very detailed handbook back of his days of his shows. Nothing absurd, but I do bloods every cycle accordingly. The effect it has had on my body hasn’t been bad due to bloods, matter of fact I normally B/C now. At times I’ll come off, maybe with just some HCG nothing else as cloned and what not doesn’t seem to agree with me, I’m up and running within 8 weeks. Sperm count, bloodwork, is always good. I actually favor low test high(250mg)anabolic cycles. I don’t use tren too often, actually not an entirely huge fan the more I run it.

I could ramble on and on, but When an average person comes up around my age and suggests they want to start, depending on how serious they are or how they take their training and diet, I’ll suggest something.

For instance a year ago, suggest someone he should train naturally and take his diet and training harder (dude had to be 16-17% body fat maybe 190 lbs) but went again what I said that this shit ain’t magic and the way he thinks isn’t ready for it... well I guess for his 1st cycle he ran 500test 800tren dbol etc and was very disappointed still sitting at 16% maybe a few lbs heavier lol.

I’ve taken this shutdown from covid to test some new cycles I have in my head just to see what I can have in my arsenal come next spring for my class. Personally love deca in all Prep cycles. I’m dabbling with 200 test 200 deca 400-500tren 400-500 mast, and Anavar. They say don’t run 19-NORs together, but bloodwork have said otherwise, not running each at ridiculous doses.. nothing vitamin B hasn’t been able to combat. I’ll end up starting a little log, I’ve seen a lot of people wondering how trying both at smaller doses works

Driving around with gear is one of the quickest and dumbest ways to get caught.

*edit*

Last edited:
A year ago nearly, was arrested on my personal stash of steroids and having my gun in the car. Hit me with 4 felonies (gun and the 3 different compounds) and recently just plead down. Assuming with this plea, I’ll get probation. Anyone have any experience on probation? As in if they test for AAS use? I’ve still been on.

I would’ve got a pat on the back, but wasn’t near my city (got hit in a hard county).

Isn't your lawyer able to tell you what your sentencing will be?

Damn all these other states have anabolics categorized as felonies. Thank goodness my state it’s a misdemeanor

actually ur not as dumb as one would think.for 21 ur pretty sensible. i did a helluva alot worse when i was ur age. was just lucky and never got caught. but boss heres the moral to the story. no guns in the car ,no dope in the car. then guess what? no mflex in jail! good luck bro!

Anytime your force to travel with anything non legitimate keep it in the truck only. Anything within your reach in car is far game for search without a warrant bc the cops have right to search for potential weapons on vehicle stops.

Back