• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hog Hunting Texas Style!

Never done from a chopper, but hunting with dogs is common where I live. The pits, (catch dogs) have cut vest to prevent as much damage as possible.

Curious on the full auto guns . Seems like a shit ton of money to be riding around shooting hogs at night with

Curious on the full auto guns . Seems like a shit ton of money to be riding around shooting hogs at night with
The Polaris General they are riding in starts at $23k. I don't think they have an issue with money.

Side by side isn’t shit they are everywhere and anyone can finance them but a transferable m-16 is 20k plus and limited numbers so they are more than likely class 3 dealers .

fuck thats brutal, my personal opinion is it kinda crosses the line of animal abuse, a nice clean shot with a silencer or a .22 pellet gun is all you need. at the very least he could have walked over and put them down humanely

Yeah, surprised that video hasn't been pulled already. It baffles me what gets removed and what doesn't.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, surprised that video hasn't been pulled already. It baffles me what gets removed and what doesn't.
this kinda shit gets out there and ruins it for respectful hunters that actually hunt for food, and serial killers usually start by torturing animals just saying

this kinda shit gets out there and ruins it for respectful hunters that actually hunt for food, and serial killers usually start by torturing animals just saying
I am all for ethical hunting but these damn hogs are out of control and do so much damage most people around me just kill them and let them rot . I did see some people offering to donate the pigs when all of this covid shit happened . The numbers are so bad it’s not sport for some they are just trying to control the numbers but I don’t like seeing animals suffer so would make sure they are dead but definitely don’t mind killing more than you can eat .

Frank is correct. These hogs are literally destroying land and crops in a drastic way. It’s seriously widely accepting to kill as many of these things whichever way you can with no boundaries. The amount of hogs and the damage they do is beyond overwhelming. Open season.

Frank is correct. These hogs are literally destroying land and crops in a drastic way. It’s seriously widely accepting to kill as many of these things whichever way you can with no boundaries. The amount of hogs and the damage they do is beyond overwhelming. Open season.

I would be down for taking the saiga 12ga with drums and buckshot on a chopper hunt. Sounds like fun.

Shooting out of a copter is on the bucket list. I saw that they had ‘guided’ helicopter hunts in north Texas/southern Oklahoma a few years back.

fuck thats brutal, my personal opinion is it kinda crosses the line of animal abuse, a nice clean shot with a silencer or a .22 pellet gun is all you need. at the very least he could have walked over and put them down humanely
They kill grazing animals daily..they dont belong here..eradicate them.

I have a goal to get my pup trained up and take him boar hunting. Just him and a Ka-Bar. Should be a thrill.

I’ll be heading to Texas with the kids here in the next two weeks to visit my dad. He hasn’t seen his oldest granddaughter since she was a baby so he offered to pick up gas. We’ve already started planning our hog hunt. Hated so much in Texas that all you need is your ID and hunter’s safety card.

Last edited:
He's a dogo argentino. Hes only 6 months so got some growing to do but he def has the temperament for it.

Get Shredded!
He's a dogo argentino. Hes only 6 months so got some growing to do but he def has the temperament for it.
Hell yeah I am really considering one once my American bulldog dies , poor old boy has cancer

Hell yeah I am really considering one once my American bulldog dies , poor old boy has cancer

Awesome dogs. So far he is a lot easier to train than my rescue pit was. Less playful and in your face but still plenty of energy and drive that needs to be worked. My stupid ass won't spring for a squat rack and some dumbells but just dropped 1200 on a slatmill for him lol.

I had to google that breed. All the pictures popping up are of white dogs. Is every dogo Argentina white in color?

I had to google that breed. All the pictures popping up are of white dogs. Is every dogo Argentina white in color?
Yes sir they are white dogs , they can have some black spots on them but they are pretty much all white

Yes sir they are white dogs , they can have some black spots on them but they are pretty much all white
Cool looking breed for sure. And specifically bred for hunting boar and for owner protection. I imagine they do a damn good job of both of those duties.

Cool looking breed for sure. And specifically bred for hunting boar and for owner protection. I imagine they do a damn good job of both of those duties.

They are tough dogs for sure. They are bred from the Cordoba Fighting Dog which was basically what the name sounds like. They were so aggressive that they'd rather fight than mate. They tempered that to a degree by breeding 9 other dogs into it but intact males especially will still tend to try and dominate other dogs.

I fell in love with them when I met my friend's. They have a certain "it" factor. They walk around really dignified and stoic-like. Hard to describe. Had to save up for over a year but worth every penny.

Back