• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What sort of magic is this?

elit3keraed

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
12 kits of gh ordered and delivered faster than some local sources?

Shout out to IL for coming through like always! Been a good while since I've run these so gonna run baseline IGF and a serum GH Tuesday morning. I'll report back with results as soon as they come through as well as another igf1 test in a month and a half or so!

Last edited by a moderator:
Its why IL is the only brand my clients use.

I was 100% caught off guard to be honest. I usually wait around when I know packs are due but I was out and about when my girl texted me about some weird box on my porch lol

12 kits of gh ordered and delivered faster than some local sources?

Shout out to IL for coming through like always! Been a good while since I've run these so gonna run baseline IGF and a serum GH Tuesday morning. I'll report back with results as soon as they come through as well as another igf1 test in a month and a half or so!

Awesome!!!! , things are getting back to normal but shipping is still delayed in some cases.

Please post the results of your tests and get $100 credit from Iron Lion.

Awesome!!!! , things are getting back to normal but shipping is still delayed in some cases.

Please post the results of your tests and get $100 credit from Iron Lion.

Will do!

I'm curious. I really wanna see how much this bumps my igf levels (I think last time it jumped into the 4 or 5 hundreds but I cant recall.)Do you think if I pinned the next 2 days or would cause much of an igf fluctuation? I'm itching to get moving as I have some major injuries to fix and Its tempting me everytime I open my fridge.

Will do!

I'm curious. I really wanna see how much this bumps my igf levels (I think last time it jumped into the 4 or 5 hundreds but I cant recall.)Do you think if I pinned the next 2 days or would cause much of an igf fluctuation? I'm itching to get moving as I have some major injuries to fix and Its tempting me everytime I open my fridge.
If you want true baseline numbers then don't pin anything until you get blood work done.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Back