Pharmacom Store

Primo or Mast causing increased acne

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

I've got a question. I know all AAS have basic properties that make them slightly different from each other. And everyone's reactions to them varies widely from person to person. Some people swear when their estrogen goes up the get acne. Others swear when there estro crashes they get acne. Some its Nandrolones and others its DHT. I've noticed with me it doesn't realy matter. When ever my hormone levels go up I break out. Some are manageable. Others are horrific. Like I'm coming off NPP right now and its horrible.

But my question is. If you believe you have acne related to DHT levels, couldnt you take a DHT blocker and relieve symptoms.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    I've got a question. I know all AAS have basic properties that make them slightly different from each other. And everyone's reactions to them varies widely from person to person. Some people swear when their estrogen goes up the get acne. Others swear when there estro crashes they get acne. Some its Nandrolones and others its DHT. I've noticed with me it doesn't realy matter. When ever my hormone levels go up I break out. Some are manageable. Others are horrific. Like I'm coming off NPP right now and its horrible.

But my question is. If you believe you have acne related to DHT levels, couldnt you take a DHT blocker and relieve symptoms.

That shampoo that I mentioned above will help out as a DHT blocker that's the reason why I have the prescription for it.. people also need to keep in mind that it's not actually just the increase of the hormones that are causing this at the receptor sites, but there is also a imbalance of bacterial growth on the skin, naturally we will have increased oil production as we already know and people assume that is the main culprit. When in fact there is a variety of different type of acne that we get AAS, and a lot of it has to do with bacteria. Think of athlete's foot or even jock itch for that matter, it is a larger presence of bacteria within that regent because of activity.
    People can treat the onset of acne from DHT and other hormones by using DHT blocker shampoos, and even antifungal creams and lotions.

Taking a DHT blocker when it pertains to medication that could probably screw someone out pretty damn good, that is something that is used in other types of medical treatments.

Ketoconazole 2% is a prescription grade shampoo that I get and doctors have no problems handing it out. It works fantastic.. it can also act as a antifungal, and a DHT blocker..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Vision View Post
    What if my side chick is black does that mean I have to stop eating her?
    Are you telling me it's not all pink on the inside? Wtf man I gotta get my flashlight out and have closer look!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    Are you telling me it's not all pink on the inside? Wtf man I gotta get my flashlight out and have closer look!

I tried to look one time I pulled out the flashlight and she slapped my hands, and she told me my hands were cold.. fucking bitch... I guess I'll never know!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

That shampoo that I mentioned above will help out as a DHT blocker that's the reason why I have the prescription for it.. people also need to keep in mind that it's not actually just the increase of the hormones that are causing this at the receptor sites, but there is also a imbalance of bacterial growth on the skin, naturally we will have increased oil production as we already know and people assume that is the main culprit. When in fact there is a variety of different type of acne that we get AAS, and a lot of it has to do with bacteria. Think of athlete's foot or even jock itch for that matter, it is a larger presence of bacteria within that regent because of activity.
    People can treat the onset of acne from DHT and other hormones by using DHT blocker shampoos, and even antifungal creams and lotions.

Taking a DHT blocker when it pertains to medication that could probably screw someone out pretty damn good, that is something that is used in other types of medical treatments.

Ketoconazole 2% is a prescription grade shampoo that I get and doctors have no problems handing it out. It works fantastic.. it can also act as a antifungal, and a DHT blocker..
    Awesome info as always. I know taking finasteride has many complications, but I thought there was another that may have been ok. And I wasn't sure if the shampoo would work as a full body treatment. I take multiple showers a day to keep the oil down my self. Hopefully this accutane will kick in soon

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by shawn4425 View Post
    Awesome info as always. I know taking finasteride has many complications, but I thought there was another that may have been ok. And I wasn't sure if the shampoo would work as a full body treatment. I take multiple showers a day to keep the oil down my self. Hopefully this accutane will kick in soon

The accutane with that shampoo is probably the most elite targeting cocktail you can use.. that is the equivalency of sending seal Team 6 onto your acne..

For safety and security purposes I can't say I think that who, but I sent a few bottles of that prescription shampoo I have to a member here because I get it like water from my doctor.. he absolutely loves this stuff..

There's another member that chimed in that use the protocol that I suggested (that I actually regurgitated that was given to me by a good friend of mine, she's a female dermo), and this member had amazing results.

Depending on the time of year, you would never think I have a problem with acne, I've always had nice skin, Wham-O out of nowhere I can turn into a creature
    It can be embarrassing because it can come at a shock value for people that know me and all the sudden I'm in this awful condition.

I use these protocols and they were amazing..

The shampoo and accutane is hands-down probably the best treatment you could use..

Accutane is not that toxic as people make it out to be. You can have a very healthy life, and run a course or two of accutane, with some unpleasant side effects but it's not going to kill you..

let me see what I have left over maybe I'll send you out a bottle of the shampoo I got.. it would totally change your opinion..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts
    Rep Points

The accutane with that shampoo is probably the most elite targeting cocktail you can use.. that is the equivalency of sending seal Team 6 onto your acne..

For safety and security purposes I can't say I think that who, but I sent a few bottles of that prescription shampoo I have to a member here because I get it like water from my doctor.. he absolutely loves this stuff..

There's another member that chimed in that use the protocol that I suggested (that I actually regurgitated that was given to me by a good friend of mine, she's a female dermo), and this member had amazing results.

Depending on the time of year, you would never think I have a problem with acne, I've always had nice skin, Wham-O out of nowhere I can turn into a creature
    It can be embarrassing because it can come at a shock value for people that know me and all the sudden I'm in this awful condition.

I use these protocols and they were amazing..

The shampoo and accutane is hands-down probably the best treatment you could use..

Accutane is not that toxic as people make it out to be. You can have a very healthy life, and run a course or two of accutane, with some unpleasant side effects but it's not going to kill you..

let me see what I have left over maybe I'll send you out a bottle of the shampoo I got.. it would totally change your opinion..
    I've been warned many many times of the "dangers" of accutane. But i took it when I was younger didnt have any complications. And I take it now. And seem to still maintain good liver values. So I'm not concerned. I run all the usualy liver and organ defenses anyway. And I'm not on morals right now. I have unfortunately had to go up to 40mg a day. I have taken 80mg prescribed from dermatologist. But I usualy get by with 20-40mg UGL. So I'm sure itll get better. If it doesnt maybe i will have to cut out the Mast as well. I made the mistake of using Mast/NPP this last blast so I'm not sure which one is giving me the horrible acne. But I stopped the NPP. And continued on with test/mast. So if it stays wicked bad maybe the Mast is the culprit.

I'd be interested in trying this shampoo. Shoot me a PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    290 Posts
    Rep Points

I can still remember being 15 saying I cant wait till I'm done with puberty and this shit goes away. I'm headed towards 50 and my skin is still fucked up unless I stay on top of it. Almost 50 and still popping zits, getting wood in cvs and jerking off. Does puberty ever really end!

P.S.L. Head Rep
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,525 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtoe View Post
    I can still remember being 15 saying I cant wait till I'm done with puberty and this shit goes away. I'm headed towards 50 and my skin is still fucked up unless I stay on top of it. Almost 50 and still popping zits, getting wood in cvs and jerking off. Does puberty ever really end!

I'm right there with you bro I'll be turning 43, and once in awhile I get people making comments.. sometimes it does bother me much like it would bother a teenager. There was times where my entire scalp in the back of my head from my neck to my ears was completely covered with layers and layers upon layers.. I wouldn't want to leave the house.

Carpet-Chewer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    880 Posts
    Rep Points

What if my side chick is black does that mean I have to stop eating her?
    No bc that is an exemption rule.

Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks Vision