• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cardio vs weights for fat loss

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Cardio on a empty stomach for me. Nothing works better!

I second the cardio on empty stomach first thing in the morning, and no food for an hour or so after to really stay in lipolysis

Cardio on a empty stomach for me. Nothing works better!
Im glad you say that. Another great debate!! Bro vs science! Even though "bros" been doing fasted cardio for decades and swear by it, the research says there's zero difference in calories burned. The one time I was doing fasted cardio. In the am i had to stop due to too much weight loss after juat 2 weeks. When im walking dog 2x a day approx 20 mins each time the effects are null by comparison. Is lifestyle the difference? Is it the shock of wake up and go? I dont know but i do know it works!!
Now back to you Bob! Lol

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

Thanks Sam I am and your right brother it will definitely work better fo some then others. If your naturally lean already and a hardgainer I think another method might work better but if your naturally husky like me fasted cardio is the way to go. Or meth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Sam I am and your right brother it will definitely work better fo some then others. If your naturally lean already and a hardgainer I think another method might work better but if your naturally husky like me fasted cardio is the way to go. Or meth

I def choose meth!! Yea lots of meth!! Lol

That's another good point you make. I'm the skinny guy you speak of whose body refuses to carry extra fat so fasted cardio is a no go. So, is body type another factor? Probably!! Good call man

UNCLE Z REP

I def choose meth!! Yea lots of meth!! Lol

That's another good point you make. I'm the skinny guy you speak of whose body refuses to carry extra fat so fasted cardio is a no go. So, is body type another factor? Probably!! Good call man

UNCLE Z REP

Correct I wouldn’t recommend fasted cardio for you brother maybe a HIITor just eat a small meal or snack beforehand. Also cardio right after your workout is very good as well.

Correct I wouldn’t recommend fasted cardio for you brother maybe a HIITor just eat a small meal or snack beforehand. Also cardio right after your workout is very good as well.

Dont get it twisted!! Dog walks is where it ends lol. Fuck cardio I'm a.lazy bastard! I take my 10,000 steps at work alone

UNCLE Z REP

How about Cardio in a bottle!?? Lol

Max

IML Gear Cream!
If you want to look good for the beach or just walk aroubd in shape 8-12% no doubt I believe you can accomplish that goal by training intensely and your diet. If you want to look good half naked on stage I think 95% of people will have to do some sort of cardio to get there

If you want to look good for the beach or just walk aroubd in shape 8-12% no doubt I believe you can accomplish that goal by training intensely and your diet. If you want to look good half naked on stage I think 95% of people will have to do some sort of cardio to get there

Oh yea. Absolutely

UNCLE Z REP

VISIT UNCLEZ.RU AND TRY OUR "EXERCISE IN A BOTTLE AKA GW501516" FOR "MAX" RESULTS

UNCLE Z REP

Nice! Definitely gotta do my experiments to see what works well .

Max

Back