• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Td

Frankdoz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thx here’s a few items from td good service fast t/a.
c80f3e57716f2a8e43f3685498757d9c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx here’s a few items from td good service fast t/a.
c80f3e57716f2a8e43f3685498757d9c.jpg

Spectrum is a very good product! I've used many of their products through DS...I've never been disappointed! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Definitely good Spectrum TD. I like Spectrum and Balkan.

Max

IML Gear Cream!
Is that too much dht

For a cut, I would say no. A lot of dht compounds are used during a cut. Just gotta take all your supps along with it.

Max

What about primo and mast too

For a cut, I would say no. A lot of dht compounds are used during a cut. Just gotta take all your supps along with it.

Max
One of my favorite oral cut stack is 50mg each of winny and var. I learned that from some vets here. Vision turned me on to that oral combo. It's a good one. Throw in some tren and test and wow!

One of my favorite oral cut stack is 50mg each of winny and var. I learned that from some vets here. Vision turned me on to that oral combo. It's a good one. Throw in some tren and test and wow!

Hells Yeah! WinVar is awesome!

Max

Yeah I used that SD a while back. It was the best injectable SD I used ever.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

I always wanted to try winny and Var together. 50mg of each would be what I would do too! How long did you run the combo for Dawg?

I always wanted to try winny and Var together. 50mg of each would be what I would do too! How long did you run the combo for Dawg?

Just a guess, but I bet you're spot on with that.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

Back