• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

newbie to hgh question?

cbake84

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
in doing im injections of hgh what size pin should be used? im assumming a subq insulin pin wont quite cut it? any help on this would be apprecciated!

in doing im injections of hgh what size pin should be used? im assumming a subq insulin pin wont quite cut it? any help on this would be apprecciated!
Since you already have the slin syringes, why not pin your growth subq?

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

32g, 3/8inch, 1/2ml. Do subQ, no need for IM.

Welcome to ASF

In listening to Fouad Abiad's podcast with Mike from the research station, he was saying 2 iu fasted preworkout and 2 iu IM before bed would yield amazing results so, I wanna try it and see what happens

In listening to Fouad Abiad's podcast with Mike from the research station, he was saying 2 iu fasted preworkout and 2 iu IM before bed would yield amazing results so, I wanna try it and see what happens
Ameen alai would disagree. And i agree with him. If you're not gonna take it when u wake up, and I would, then take it post workout

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

IML Gear Cream!
Ameen alai would disagree. And i agree with him. If you're not gonna take it when u wake up, and I would, then take it post workout

UNCLE Z REP

Currently how I’m running it except I take it before fasted cardio, pre workout and than before bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Currently how I’m running it except I take it before fasted cardio, pre workout and than before bed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2 pins a day is enougj for me. I wish I could remember what he said about PWO. It was potentially really bad stuff. Enough I said no PWO for me

UNCLE Z REP

thanks for the feedback guys, i still havent figured out how to thank someone for a individual post

Slin pin for most everything. I back load oils in a slin pin also.

Back