• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro Pharmacies NPP is the real deal

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
d9177c2488a9033e65d6b99f3ab6bf7d.jpg

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (Methandriol Dipropionate)

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is an anabolic steroid that is very similar to but also different from Nandrolone Decanoate (Deca). Confusing? Allow me to explain.

Deca is a compound with an excellent anabolic to androgenic ratio. It does many fantastic things. Unfortunately, it also does some not so fantastic things. The drawbacks of Deca are linked to the extremely long acting Decanoate ester. Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a much shorter acting/estered compound.

NPP was the first Nandrolone compound sold. Organon brought it to market in the 1950’s. Soon after Organon released its Decanoate cousin.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate has never been as popular as the long estered Deca, in part due to availability but also misinformation. However, once people use this compound and discover that it does not have the negative side effects of Deca they become fans. The main problems of Deca stem from the fact that it is around forever. You will test positive for Deca many, many months after discontinuing use. Worse, Deca can cause erectile dysfunction. If you load up on the compound, and problems arise, it can take a long time to resolve.

Deca can cause erectile dysfunction via increasing prolactin. It is true that prolactin can be managed with cabergolin or pramipexel, but some may not want to use these compounds. Furthermore, recent research shows that the parent compound Nandrolone "mimics" prolactin and cannot be treated. You still have to wait it out.

NPP does not pose a long term problem. If prolactin rises and you have to use cab/prami to treat erectile dysfunction it is only for a very short period. If untreatable mimicking occurs you will recover quickly.

NPP has numerous therapeutic and performance benefits. The Nandrolone hormone is the most commonly prescribed anabolic s teroid other than testosterone, but the Decanoate version is the most commonly prescribed Nandrolone form. It will probably be 5-10 years before the medical community understands why NPP is preferred over Deca.

In any case, Nandrolone is one of the most well tolerated anabolics in both performance and medical settings.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is a 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) s teroid. The 19-nor classification refers to a structural change of the testosterone hormone in that the carbon atom has been removed at the 19th position. This simple structural change gives us Nandrolone, and by adding the short Phenylpropionate ester we have Nandrolone Phenylpropionate.

In the case of NPP we have a shorter ester version that gives a larger burst of Nandrolone after injection, but also carries a much shorter half-life. This means NPP has to be injected more frequently if blood levels are to remain stable. Spacing NPP injections every third day will ensure stable blood levels.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is slightly more anabolic than testosterone with a rating of 125 compared to testosterone’s rating of 100. It is also significantly less androgenic, with a rating of 37 compared to testosterone’s rating of 100.

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate is also significantly less estrogenic than testosterone. Both Nandrolone and testosterone aromatize, but Nandrolone only does so at approximately 20% the rate of testosterone.

NPP increases IGF-1 production. It also reduces cortisol. Cortisol results from hard training and stress and forces protein from the muscle. It also stimulates fat production, so suppression of this hormone is very important.

NPP increases nitrogen retention.

NPP increases collagen synthesis and bone mineral content which increases the bodies ability to repair injuries.

NPP does all these wonderful things without risking the problems associated with the long term form of Nandrolone.

https://unclez.ru/injectables/38-nandrolone-phenylpropionate-npp-100mgml-10mlvial-ep.html

I have a few ml here and i run 50mg twice week for the heal side, but i need more NPP so i think give a try with EuroPharma.

In the past i mixed NPP 50mg twice week with 200mg of ND and the mix work great (lower water retention when i add the NPP and better definition) but ND kill the sex side :-(

I have a few ml here and i run 50mg twice week for the heal side, but i need more NPP so i think give a try with EuroPharma.

In the past i mixed NPP 50mg twice week with 200mg of ND and the mix work great (lower water retention when i add the NPP and better definition) but ND kill the sex side :-(

I’m lucky and don’t suffer prolactin sides of any. I’ve ran deca higher then test and still had a good libido.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back