• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca and Immune system

robdavis305

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I’m on 200 Test a week and was wanting to add Deca to the mix at 100 per week. My concern is what if anything Deca does to the immune system? I’m a newbie and have never done a cycle of anything!! Thanks

well your running test so your doing a cycle right now. What is it you think deca does to the immune system? It can have negative effects on the heart long term but thats not immune system related

200 test a week is trt I hope and not a "cycle". 100 deca won't do much...you just looking for some joint support? You might be better served with otc supps like cissus or similar.

Steroids work by decreasing inflammation and reducing the activity of the immune system. Inflammation is a process in which the body's white blood cells and chemicals can protect against infection and foreign substances such as bacteria and viruses

well your running test so your doing a cycle right now. What is it you think deca does to the immune system? It can have negative effects on the heart long term but thats not immune system related

I’m on 200 Test a week and was wanting to add Deca to the mix at 100 per week. My concern is what if anything Deca does to the immune system? I’m a newbie and have never done a cycle of anything!! Thanks
On that now. I feel great. 200mg of testosterone, and 300mg of feca I notice I don't get sick on AAS. I'd never go off deca because it helps my joints...it's truly a God send.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Bump the doses up and don’t worry about a thing. Your test is at a trt level and your deca is probably a waste of oil at that amount. Might get a small joint relief benefit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anything deca at 100-200mg will enhance immunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back