Pharmacom Store

Can Steroids Cause Depression For Bodybuilders?

Arnold
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,557 Posts
    Rep Points

Milos Sarcev shares his thoughts on the connection between steroids and depression.

Thereís no denying that anabolic steroids pose certain risks. Even those who use steroids know that taking any sort of powerful drug can have consequences. This is especially true if itís not taken properly. Beyond physical health risks, studies have shown that steroid abuse can also lead to mental health disorders such as depression. So does this hold true for mass monster bodybuilders who use steroids recreationally for improved physiques? In our latest GI Exclusive, Milos Sarcev explains whether or not steroid use in bodybuilding could lead to depression.

According to a wide variety of studies, steroids have various side effects that can be very dangerous when misused. Yes, doctors can prescribe steroids when needed for many ailments. But when overused, both mental and physical health can be at risk. So does recreational steroid use in sports fall under abuse? Do bodybuilders specifically run the risk of facing depression from their steroid cycles?

Milos Sarcev doesnít think so. At least, he doesnít think itís an issue if bodybuilders use steroids correctly. As Milos has stated in our previous interview segments, there are many bodybuilders out there that just misuse steroids completely. Perhaps this is due to so much easy to find misinformation on the internet. Or maybe low grade coaches and gurus are peddling the wrong kind of advice. Whatever it is Ė Milos Sarcev is confident that if a bodybuilder takes steroids the right way, their mental health will be just fine.

It should be noted that Milos Sarcev is not a doctor. His statements are based off of his past experience, his knowledge as a nutritionist, and his years of coaching bodybuilders. While it is true that misuse of any drug can lead to a wide variety of side effects and health risks Ė the big question is how do you know the right amount of steroid use in bodybuilding?

If you go strictly by a doctor, theyíll simply tell you not to do it. But for those looking to bend the rules in order to achieve new levels of size and conditioning, that answer wonít cut it. This has been the case throughout the years in the bodybuilding community. Insider information and knowing who to trust seems to be the lay of the land.

At the end of the day, itís all about the personal risk each bodybuilder is willing to take. Will a bodybuilder trust the words of legendary gurus like Milos Sarcev? Or stay safe strictly on the side of science and doctors?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Indeed they can! Especially if your not prepared. It also can ward off depression

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    267 Posts
    Rep Points

tryin to keep up w/ asf lately is enough to depress anyone! geesh the frickin loonies are out w/ a vengeance. seriously though i do think freelancing wrecklessly and not pcting correctly are very dangerous! not saying i dont live dangerously sometimesl lol

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points

Fuck yea it definitely intensifies it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,800 Posts
    Rep Points

If you donít mind , it donít matter!

sometimes, I mind tho.....

group Hug 🤗 , no?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts
    Rep Points

Unstable levels, high/low estrogen, and nandrolone without a dht extra (masteron, proviron) give me the most issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you need to take a nandrolone I feel shot test makes me feel better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Regular TRT w no blasting never gives me any sort of depression/depressive type feelings. Now coming off a cycle or crashing my E2 definitely has made me feel like a bag of assholes. I am always prepared for the loss in super strength so, it doesnít bother me. So long as I keep up w bloods and follow my TRT as prescribed. Problem is,a lot of people are already clinically depressed or mentally ill and
    any use of new medications meds with their mental state. Scary w young guys that just jump into the game without a clue or anyone supervising them. I should know{started @ 15 years old}. Just not smart.

Max