• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dosage advice/support

corclem

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have 600mg of Test Sust.
Aromasin and Nolvadex 50 count 25mg

Looking for advice on how much/often etc if possible. Thanks!

For fucks sake my man, can you be a little less specific? How about starting off with some stats...age, height, weight, bf%, previous cycles, years/months of training, goals, etc.
And what exactly does 600mg mean? Do you only have 600mg sust in total? OR is it dosed at 600mg/ml

I Didn't Choose the Swolle Life, The Swolle Life Chose Me

600 total - 6'1 170lbs age 33 first cycle in years sorry about that. Want to try and get up to 190-195 range eventually

Last edited:
600 total - 6'1 170lbs age 33 first cycle in years sorry about that. Want to try and get up to 190-195 range eventually
Still doesn't sound right. Assuming your sust is dosed at 250mg/ml, a single 10ml vial would yield 2,500mg. You're saying you have approximately a 1/4 vial of sust to pin?

For fucks sake my man, can you be a little less specific? How about starting off with some stats...age, height, weight, bf%, previous cycles, years/months of training, goals, etc.
And what exactly does 600mg mean? Do you only have 600mg sust in total? OR is it dosed at 600mg/ml

I feel like we're being trolled this week...hard.

That’s not even enough for 1/2 of a week for me. Better stock up.

Correct. OP plans to run a 1 week cycle. Is that not enough?

Shoot me a pm when you get 10 posts I’ll help you out here.

God bless your patience. :loveu:

Maybe I should lighten up on new guys.

Nope. Hazing will continue. :laughat:

IML Gear Cream!
You’re a stand up dude. Good karma for you bro. Maybe I should lighten up on new guys.

I’m not going to lie sometimes I ignore these posts but I always remember how bad I used to get burnt by local guys when I first got into this. Thought they were helping me out but in reality they just thought it was funny telling me the wrong stuff and selling me stuff at double the cost.
There’s so much info out there that points you in 100 different directions sometimes so I guess I have a soft spot for the new guys sometimes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like we're being trolled this week...hard.

Correct. OP plans to run a 1 week cycle. Is that not enough?

God bless your patience. :loveu:

Nope. Hazing will continue. :laughat:
Right! If you're gonna come onto a steroid forum and ask a question, do a little research on your own...doses, measurements, cycle durations, compounds, etc, esp if you have cycles under yourbelt. Don't just expect to be spoon fed shit. And at the very least, know what you have sitting right in front of you. The op seemed rather uninformed, even though he claimed to be experienced

got u another one on here bro. doing 200 test. wants to add 100 deca. worried about his immune system! u offered remember?

got u another one on here bro. doing 200 test. wants to add 100 deca. worried about his immune system! u offered remember?

Where’s he at? Lol I’ll handle this

Nvm just took care of it ;)

I’m not going to lie sometimes I ignore these posts but I always remember how bad I used to get burnt by local guys when I first got into this. Thought they were helping me out but in reality they just thought it was funny telling me the wrong stuff and selling me stuff at double the cost.
There’s so much info out there that points you in 100 different directions sometimes so I guess I have a soft spot for the new guys sometimes lol

A font is now the fourm softey lol. I remember when I was still a newbi... wait wait. I'm still new the newbie and you and sam are the only reason I'm not dead yet lmao

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

A font is now the fourm softey lol. I remember when I was still a newbi... wait wait. I'm still new the newbie and you and sam are the only reason I'm not dead yet lmao

We got your back bro lol

Haha. I'll have to send yall a gift on Christmas or something

Just don’t do what custom does. He sends me a pair of boxers, asks me to wear them to work, working out and what not for a min of a week. Then wants me to send them back unwashed!
He’s a weird guy but I love him! Lol

Get Shredded!
Maybe he has two, 300mg ampules of sust? If so, that's not enough to do anything. Not even close. You need to get yourself atleast 18 more..
2 300mg Amps of any test isnt going to do much lol

Just don’t do what custom does. He sends me a pair of boxers, asks me to wear them to work, working out and what not for a min of a week. Then wants me to send them back unwashed!
He’s a weird guy but I love him! Lol

Sounds like quite the connoisseur lol but one week?? Those are rookie numbers, 3 weeks daily wearing at least. Haha

Sounds like quite the connoisseur lol but one week?? Those are rookie numbers, 3 weeks daily wearing at least. Haha

You would be surprised the damage I could do in a weeks time lmao

600mg total test is what got Mad Gainz the Mr. Oly title in 1954. But he also had wicked training, his diet on point and some caber “on hand”.

Might make him horny as hell for 2-3 weeks lol!
Ok. You got me. He will be ready to fuck a hole in in a snake pit lmao! And if that is what one intends on doing with their gear! Then who the fuck am I to say no! Haha

Back