• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How to spot fake pharma gear

Good video Sam. Another thing to look for with sources selling pharma is if they claim to have items that are no longer produced. It sounds simple but you’d be surprised how many sources still claim to have some of these items. They are either a few years past expiration date if they are authentic or fakes. The most common ones I still see people claiming to have are Organon sust, 2mg Pfizer caber, and British dispensary products. None of these are produced anymore and the only one you may actually be able to find still that’s authentic would be the 2mg caber since it’s possible they could still have some floating around. If you see a source claiming to have these in stock and they are not telling you they are replicas then run the other way. If they are trying to pull something like that theirs no telling what else they would do. Unfortunately they have people who make a living off of producing these fakes. Turkish pharma is highly faked and they even make them where they will scan as authentic when checking on the Turkish pharma app. Keep in mind they do have people who sell replicas of some of these older popular items. They are not the sale as scammers and are upfront and honest about the product being a replica.

- - - Updated - - -

Good video Sam. Another thing to look for with sources selling pharma is if they claim to have items that are no longer produced. It sounds simple but you’d be surprised how many sources still claim to have some of these items. They are either a few years past expiration date if they are authentic or fakes. The most common ones I still see people claiming to have are Organon sust, 2mg Pfizer caber, and British dispensary products. None of these are produced anymore and the only one you may actually be able to find still that’s authentic would be the 2mg caber since it’s possible they could still have some floating around. If you see a source claiming to have these in stock and they are not telling you they are replicas then run the other way. If they are trying to pull something like that theirs no telling what else they would do. Unfortunately they have people who make a living off of producing these fakes. Turkish pharma is highly faked and they even make them where they will scan as authentic when checking on the Turkish pharma app. Keep in mind they do have people who sell replicas of some of these older popular items. They are not the sale as scammers and are upfront and honest about the product being a replica.

- - - Updated - - -

My Turkish T4 from https://drugsgear.com/abdi-ibrahim I see isn’t a product on their official site anymore. Only see 100mcg. Are they likely fake?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just want to point something out too before anyone try stirring the pot here lol. You may notice on Zs website they have two items from British dispensary. These items have been out of stock for a few years now and last time I inquired about them I was told they can no longer get them. Just wanted to clear that up and not give anyone the opportunity to come and stir the pot lol

Here is real veterinary EQ. Zoetis bought rights from Pfizer
ecf3c54fd5f837595cc64a40fbce2934.png

Max

My Turkish T4 from https://drugsgear.com/abdi-ibrahim I see isn’t a product on their official site anymore. Only see 100mcg. Are they likely fake?

they very wel could be or it could be something they recently stopped producing. I would definitely look into it though for sure maybe do some google searches or even send the company an e mail and ask them if it is a legitimate product that is safe for you to consume. If they ask where you got them from just make up a pharmacy name and tell them you were prescribed them but were not familiar with the brand and realized they are not listed

I just want to point something out too before anyone try stirring the pot here lol. You may notice on Zs website they have two items from British dispensary. These items have been out of stock for a few years now and last time I inquired about them I was told they can no longer get them. Just wanted to clear that up and not give anyone the opportunity to come and stir the pot lol

We had a big stock that ran out in 16 and that was that. I wish I would’ve held on to the ones I had.

Who sells those 50 ml eq I want lol

I have yet to see them. But, Coach Cabo lives there and he may be able to see iff they are around. You can literally go into Costco and get
134c81e5106c2915b3d3e77207049c30.jpg

These right in the pharmacy line and at Walmart. As far as EQ, they also have Equigan 100ml botttle
a8bbe81af5f54ad8858ddcab70622860.jpg

The only reason I know is because of the horse racing circuit. I imagine you could call veterinary supply and have them order it for you. But no one really carries it! You have to be down there.

I rarely look at the mex sites because of the rampant fakes. Shit, they probably still have the tren pellets without estradiol in them.

Max

I have yet to see them. But, Coach Cabo lives there and he may be able to see iff they are around. You can literally go into Costco and get

These right in the pharmacy line and at Walmart. As far as EQ, they also have Equigan 100ml botttle

The only reason I know is because of the horse racing circuit. I imagine you could call veterinary supply and have them order it for you. But no one really carries it! You have to be down there.

I rarely look at the mex sites because of the rampant fakes. Shit, they probably still have the tren pellets without estradiol in them.

Max

So walk into Walmart hand the pharmacist a note 📝 be quick be quiet or be dead. You have three minutes to fill a bag with all the primo, eq, test.

Max

That would be sweet

Max

That primo 250 looks legit too

- - - Updated - - -

Yea that was mentioned toward the end of the vid. Exactly what you said about organon

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Its not pharm. The dragon with red/silver label is garbage. Dunno bout the white label with green dragon

UNCLE Z REP
PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Dragon Pharma is trash. I got burned on like 6 bottles of test 400. I didn’t test it but I know when my test is working and when it’s not.

You can’t go wrong with good ol US of A pharma grade. I’m fortunate to have a source that’s straight from a pharmacy and priced very well considering what it is and where it’s coming from. I see some sources selling Indian pharma (which is actually a great option and very reliable despite what some may say) and Turkish pharma from across the pond for higher prices then this grade A.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
You can’t go wrong with good ol US of A pharma grade. I’m fortunate to have a source that’s straight from a pharmacy and priced very well considering what it is and where it’s coming from. I see some sources selling Indian pharma (which is actually a great option and very reliable despite what some may say) and Turkish pharma from across the pond for higher prices then this grade A.
I get hallendale test/deca

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES

its bayer test e 250 no primo. If you look at the box it says testosterone right on the front.

This is just so you see: from Walmart website just now. Those are pesos not US $$
1ed5a24775cf637d3df7545248c8bcd2.png

Max

1 amp is $350 ?

I explained right in the post: it is pesos and not US dollars. Around $14 a piece expensive. That is Pharmacy retail price, they have discount card that takes 80% off{from Bayer} , it ends up being under $3 an ampule.

Max

Back