Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM
    Lots of counterfeit gear floating around out here . Good video brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,132 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    Lots of counterfeit gear floating around out here . Good video brother.

Yep. Especially mexican stuff

UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Good video Sam. Another thing to look for with sources selling pharma is if they claim to have items that are no longer produced. It sounds simple but youíd be surprised how many sources still claim to have some of these items. They are either a few years past expiration date if they are authentic or fakes. The most common ones I still see people claiming to have are Organon sust, 2mg Pfizer caber, and British dispensary products. None of these are produced anymore and the only one you may actually be able to find still thatís authentic would be the 2mg caber since itís possible they could still have some floating around. If you see a source claiming to have these in stock and they are not telling you they are replicas then run the other way. If they are trying to pull something like that theirs no telling what else they would do. Unfortunately they have people who make a living off of producing these fakes. Turkish pharma is highly faked and they even make them where they will scan as authentic when checking on the Turkish pharma app. Keep in mind they do have people who sell replicas of some of these older popular items. They are not the sale as scammers and are upfront and honest about the product being a replica.

- - - Updated - - -

Good video Sam. Another thing to look for with sources selling pharma is if they claim to have items that are no longer produced. It sounds simple but youíd be surprised how many sources still claim to have some of these items. They are either a few years past expiration date if they are authentic or fakes. The most common ones I still see people claiming to have are Organon sust, 2mg Pfizer caber, and British dispensary products. None of these are produced anymore and the only one you may actually be able to find still thatís authentic would be the 2mg caber since itís possible they could still have some floating around. If you see a source claiming to have these in stock and they are not telling you they are replicas then run the other way. If they are trying to pull something like that theirs no telling what else they would do. Unfortunately they have people who make a living off of producing these fakes. Turkish pharma is highly faked and they even make them where they will scan as authentic when checking on the Turkish pharma app. Keep in mind they do have people who sell replicas of some of these older popular items. They are not the sale as scammers and are upfront and honest about the product being a replica.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    765 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

My Turkish T4 from https://drugsgear.com/abdi-ibrahim I see isnít a product on their official site anymore. Only see 100mcg. Are they likely fake?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

I just want to point something out too before anyone try stirring the pot here lol. You may notice on Zs website they have two items from British dispensary. These items have been out of stock for a few years now and last time I inquired about them I was told they can no longer get them. Just wanted to clear that up and not give anyone the opportunity to come and stir the pot lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Here is real veterinary EQ. Zoetis bought rights from Pfizer

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,821 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Killionb12 View Post
    My Turkish T4 from https://drugsgear.com/abdi-ibrahim I see isnít a product on their official site anymore. Only see 100mcg. Are they likely fake?

they very wel could be or it could be something they recently stopped producing. I would definitely look into it though for sure maybe do some google searches or even send the company an e mail and ask them if it is a legitimate product that is safe for you to consume. If they ask where you got them from just make up a pharmacy name and tell them you were prescribed them but were not familiar with the brand and realized they are not listed

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jswole220 View Post
    I just want to point something out too before anyone try stirring the pot here lol. You may notice on Zs website they have two items from British dispensary. These items have been out of stock for a few years now and last time I inquired about them I was told they can no longer get them. Just wanted to clear that up and not give anyone the opportunity to come and stir the pot lol
    We had a big stock that ran out in 16 and that was that. I wish I wouldíve held on to the ones I had.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Who sells those 50 ml eq I want lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Is dragon pharma all fakes too ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,980 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Frankdoz View Post
    Who sells those 50 ml eq I want lol

I have yet to see them. But, Coach Cabo lives there and he may be able to see iff they are around. You can literally go into Costco and get

These right in the pharmacy line and at Walmart. As far as EQ, they also have Equigan 100ml botttle
    The only reason I know is because of the horse racing circuit. I imagine you could call veterinary supply and have them order it for you. But no one really carries it! You have to be down there.

I rarely look at the mex sites because of the rampant fakes. Shit, they probably still have the tren pellets without estradiol in them.

Max

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,079 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I have yet to see them. But, Coach Cabo lives there and he may be able to see iff they are around. You can literally go into Costco and get

These right in the pharmacy line and at Walmart. As far as EQ, they also have Equigan 100ml botttle
    The only reason I know is because of the horse racing circuit. I imagine you could call veterinary supply and have them order it for you. But no one really carries it! You have to be down there.

I rarely look at the mex sites because of the rampant fakes. Shit, they probably still have the tren pellets without estradiol in them.

Max
    So walk into Walmart hand the pharmacist a note 📝 be quick be quiet or be dead. You have three minutes to fill a bag with all the primo, eq, test.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post

Max
    That would be sweet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by XOTG85 View Post
    So walk into Walmart hand the pharmacist a note be quick be quiet or be dead. You have three minutes to fill a bag with all the primo, eq, test.
    Lol