• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words?
Do you make up your own variation?

I'm sure there's some funny ass names out there

I guess freaking, friggin, and frickin are probably my go to cleaned up versions. I can also usually get by with "someone is being a real see you next tuesday." Whereas "cunt" would probably start WW III.

Other than that, I'll usually go for gibberish. Remember Muttley? Kind of like that:

I use the phrase " you've got to be shitting me" about a dozen times a day without even thinking about it.

I say “Twat” a lot. Don’t know if it is offensive, I’m usually saying it while laughing, like playing sports or games.

Max

I use horse shit and dick twist.

eg. That fucking dick twist gave me some horse shit about having to wear a mask.

I use variations and several tones of “fuck” I’m an old school fucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it’s inflammatory, but I use “gay” and “faggot” a lot. I have zero issues with gay individuals, I was just raised in an earlier time when words didn’t hurt and I refuse to change my language to save some morons feelings.

I call everyone in traffic a fag. Even hot chicks.

I know it’s inflammatory, but I use “gay” and “faggot” a lot. I have zero issues with gay individuals, I was just raised in an earlier time when words didn’t hurt and I refuse to change my language to save some morons feelings.

I use those words all the time and I even use the word retard. As most know my son has autism, and I have some other family members with disabilities.. it doesn't offend me because I don't use it as a reference about people with disabilities, to me it's just a silly word.. I've had people try to put me in my place when I've used the word only to turn around and put them in their place and inform them on who I am and what instances I have in my life.. they're just words man the people get butt hurt over them oh well

Oh shit...I just realized I say gay, faggot, and retard all the time. :eek: Are those swears?!

Also, I use "jewish" a lot. Any time I feel like myself or someone else has been wronged unfairly, I'll say "well that's jewish."

I use those words all the time and I even use the word retard. As most know my son has autism, and I have some other family members with disabilities.. it doesn't offend me because I don't use it as a reference about people with disabilities, to me it's just a silly word.. I've had people try to put me in my place when I've used the word only to turn around and put them in their place and inform them on who I am and what instances I have in my life.. they're just words man the people get butt hurt over them oh well

Exactly. Just because you use a word to describe something doesn’t mean that the “actual” meaning of that word is being used. If a friend is like “man, I ordered some stuff online and the shipping got delayed” and I respond with “THATS gay as fuck bro”, OBVIOUSLY I’m not saying anything in relation to homosexuals. However, I’ve been known to say “that’s gay as 2 boys fucking” lol

Do you make up your own variation?

I'm sure there's some funny ass names out there
CUNT.....it means business

Some made up words I like to use;

ass clown
ass hat
ass goblin

I call people white privilege a lot when they achieve something they’re proud of to try and make them feel dumb for being proud of themselves

use fag a lot (all variations)

I prefer to use fuck as it can be used as a verb, noun, adjective, adverb etc... its a very versatile word ... you can even almost complete a sentence using nothing but the word fuck... for example; fuck the fucking fucker fucks.

When I call some ass goblin that shouldn’t be driving a ‘Jew fag’ I’m merely suggesting that the person in question is a bundle of sticks that was chosen by God to get punched in the face for driving like a moron.

I use Fuckboy a lot becuase there are so many of them out there and it just makes since to call someone what they are !!

I use Fuckboy a lot becuase there are so many of them out there and it just makes since to call someone what they are !!

F Boy is such a funny word, it makes me laugh when I here it, or all names that is NOT one I would want to be called haha. even thought it refers to corny dudes that get used and wanna be players, its has this ring to it that just belittles someone so bad.. haha

Some made up words I like to use;

ass clown
ass hat
ass goblin

I call people white privilege a lot when they achieve something they’re proud of to try and make them feel dumb for being proud of themselves

use fag a lot (all variations)

I prefer to use fuck as it can be used as a verb, noun, adjective, adverb etc... its a very versatile word ... you can even almost complete a sentence using nothing but the word fuck... for example; fuck the fucking fucker fucks.
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2li6vk

Oh yes I cuss when I injure myself... every damn 4 letter word under the sun!!!

Twist my ankle = several cuss words
Burn my fingers = even more!

Last edited:
Oh yes I cuss when I injure myself... every damn 4 letter word under the sun!!!

Twist my ankle = several cuss words
Burn my fingers = even more!

Last edited:
I'm laughing at the cuss words when we get hurt..

There's times I've been hurt, and the pain was instantaneous, and I just made up my own curse words...
Don't we all when that happens to us!

Fucktard is my go to when driving in traffic.

I save cunt for the perfect moment because that usually lights the real fireworks! Don't use it much anymore since I've been divorced from my Ex for 10 years now..... fucking cunt!

I use twat quite a bit!

Max

Fuck, shit, bitch, cunt, dick, asshole, fuck face, mix together for variation.

When I really need to hit them with a big one... You are a fucking vaginal blood fart!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fuck, shit, bitch, cunt, dick, asshole, fuck face, mix together for variation.

When I really need to hit them with a big one... You are a fucking vaginal blood fart!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ha! VBF would be a great go-to if a co-working makes a goof and fucks something up. HA!

Back