• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do you use a lot of cuss words, and if so what word do you use in place of other words?

Ha! VBF would be a great go-to if a co-working makes a goof and fucks something up. HA!

Yup it’s a great go-to for all occasions. Usually always gets a gross reaction from any woman that hears it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup it’s a great go-to for all occasions. Usually always gets a gross reaction from any woman that hears it too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is one of the best things is when you get a gross response from a female, I absolutely love the reactions haha

When I am absolutely furious and want a reaction from a woman, I call her a cunt. Normally they freak the fuck out.

As if the word has some special power behind it.

I try to explain that I put the same value on a word they may have used. Maybe the called my an asshole? And maybe I put the same value that cunt does for them??

Anyway, it goes nuclear most times.

When I am absolutely furious and want a reaction from a woman, I call her a cunt. Normally they freak the fuck out.

As if the word has some special power behind it.

I try to explain that I put the same value on a word they may have used. Maybe the called my an asshole? And maybe I put the same value that cunt does for them??

Anyway, it goes nuclear most times.

Let me tell you man you are surely going to get a reaction when you use that word with a woman, but I'll tell you right now if you want to send it over the top, and I'm giving you a warning this will take it from zero up to 2000 miles an hour in a nanosecond, call them a "trifling cunt". I've only used that word a handful of times and arguments and each time it did not end well for me.

I attempt to use goshdam in place of goddam these days. Son of a biscuit. Old habits are hard to break tho. Plus it's probably just my age speaking. But it seems there's more shit to cussout/about today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

My wife uses c u next Tuesday for cunt. Futher Mucker. Cheese and rice

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

My wife uses c u next Tuesday for cunt. Futher Mucker. Cheese and rice

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

My wife says the SAME exact thing.. c u next Tuesday, first time I ever heard it was from her mouth, I had no clue what she meant so I had to ask like a child.

Back