• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fouad Abiad Real Bodybuilding Podcast: Patrick Tuor

I thought the diet advice was interesting. Keeping protein to a minimum and carbs high.

I thought the diet advice was interesting. Keeping protein to a minimum and carbs high.
That got me too. That said, i think it's arguable that when on cycle that our bodies partition nutrients waay much more efficiently and effectively so maybe we so get more from less. I personally only get 1.3 g protein per lb(260ish grams) and I grow very well i think. I know thats very debatable and we all process differently but just saying, in short, i think it can work

UNCLE Z REP
WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
ORDERS@UNCLEZ.RU FOR ORDER QUESTIONS
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

That got me too. That said, i think it's arguable that when on cycle that our bodies partition nutrients waay much more efficiently and effectively so maybe we so get more from less. I personally only get 1.3 g protein per lb(260ish grams) and I grow very well i think. I know thats very debatable and we all process differently but just saying, in short, i think it can work

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

260 is a pretty good amount though. Curious how you would do at 1 gram per lb bodyweight, or even 1 gram per lb lean body mass.

I personally get around 1-1.2 grams / lb body weight and do well. Just manipulate carbs and fat goal depending.

He speaks of extra protein causing digestive issues, but I see the same happening with excess carbs. I have to keep oats to 1.5 cups or less a day, and sweet potatoes digest better than white for me. Rice does well and is my main carb source. Grape nuts also do not not give me any issues.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

260 is a pretty good amount though. Curious how you would do at 1 gram per lb bodyweight, or even 1 gram per lb lean body mass.

I personally get around 1-1.2 grams / lb body weight and do well. Just manipulate carbs and fat goal depending.

He speaks of extra protein causing digestive issues, but I see the same happening with excess carbs. I have to keep oats to 1.5 cups or less a day, and sweet potatoes digest better than white for me. Rice does well and is my main carb source. Grape nuts also do not not give me any issues.

The difference in protein probably wouldnt be that big a difference. I staryed this cycle at 1 g per lb actually and when i did a calorie/macro count like I always do every 4-6 weeks I discovered I was getting the 260-270 g. I may experiment more next time and do 1.2 per lbm but things going to good right now to change anything

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

Oh. And I hate sweet potatoes but im opposite of you on carbs. Potato red, yellow or white come behind rice or quinoi(keen-wah). Love my mashed potatoes tho!!

UNCLE Z REP
PM FOR ALL OTHER HELP

I'm still torn on the eating real food vs. Shake debate. He didn't seem to have the most scientific answer when Fouad asked him for specifics. I feel like 1 protien shake a day as a meal replacement is good for you, granted you're putting good shit into it.

I'm still torn on the eating real food vs. Shake debate. He didn't seem to have the most scientific answer when Fouad asked him for specifics. I feel like 1 protien shake a day as a meal replacement is good for you, granted you're putting good shit into it.

I agree. I have a meal replacement shake 5 days a week at 3pm at work. I just don't have the time during work to try and eat something during that time period. As long as the shake consists of quality ingredients I don't see a problem. Whole food is probably ideal, but a shake helps get my calories in at work.
This is my shake. Amounts change depending on goal, but ingredients generally stay the same.
1-2 cups water, whole milk, or pasteurized egg whites
1-1.5 cups oats
1 large banana
1-2 tbsp peanut or almond butter
1-1.5 scoops protein blend (isolate, egg white, casein)
Cinnamon
Easy 600 - 1000+ calories.

Back