• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Would like to ask about a source

Edraulic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Want to ask questions regarding the quality of a product I have started using and am unsure about. Dont want to smear any names though. Should I ask the source directly or ask you guys and use names?

Want to ask questions regarding the quality of a product I have started using and am unsure about. Dont want to smear any names though. Should I ask the source directly or ask you guys and use names?

Send a pm to that sources reps and deal with it in private

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Send a pm to that sources reps and deal with it in private

This......If you don't get a response in a day or two you can always post a question without using the labs name

Be careful Opie, you might be getting a lot of PMs now...

Fuck it post it. Depending on which mab it is you'll either get shit on or not.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Fuck it post it. Depending on which mab it is you'll either get shit on or not.

Probably better off just doing the right thing and pm’ing the rep so there’s no drama!

Probably better off just doing the right thing and pm’ing the rep so there’s no drama!

Ya Tru. I've gone this route in the past and been accused of extortion cuz my bloodwork was shit. So now I dunno if I should just post it and get bitched at or pm rep and get accused of something that I wasn't trying to do

First off, thanks for posting rationally! Also, What’s the product? Second, what reasons do you have to be “unsure” ? What does that mean precisely?

First off, thanks for posting rationally! Also, What’s the product? Second, what reasons do you have to be “unsure” ? What does that mean precisely?

Considering he has a "pain in the ass" thread about pip, I'm going to guess the "unsure" is about whether or not anyone else gets pip from sponsor. I could be wrong though.

Oh shit- good detective work multislacker- plus he also said he didnt turn into the incredible hulk after injecting like he normally does. This source's test just didnt have the same kick he is used to.
Considering he has a "pain in the ass" thread about pip, I'm going to guess the "unsure" is about whether or not anyone else gets pip from sponsor. I could be wrong though.

Blurt it out bro, fuck sponsors....99% of them give kick ass products and have great deals....its that 1% who fucks it up for all of 'em

Fuck it, let the bashing begin!!!

Man sometimes I think I should of just kept my mouth shut lol. I seemed to have jumped the gun. What I got kicks ass! Just took longer to get there. Being new to this whole thing I've been wishy washy and unsure how to handle things but am quickly figuring it out.

Ps....my ass doesn't hurt anymore lol. Thanks for the advice about the coffee stir stick. Hard to do looking in a mirror and everything's backwards.

Back