Pharmacom Store


Botched cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: Botched cycle

  1. #1
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    70100

    Botched cycle

    idk what is going on but I feel like crap. Withdrawal? My plans were 30mg dbol, 500mg Deca and 500 sust. Been a long time since I did a cycle. Like 10 years. 2 weeks in..... i dropped the dbol because it made me tired. I took it for 2 weeks. Then I donated blood on Friday. Saturday my heart was pounding for whatever reason. Bad..... Thursday was my last shot of test and deca. About 250 sust and 200 deca. My heart rate doesn't drop below 80ish. Have terrible anxiety like I can't breathe... I'm stopping this cycle for a body reset... I feel like shit and can't sleep. Anxiety wtf? Never had it. Idk if I started a harsh cycle too soon or what. Its been 10 years since my last one. Idk if my electrolytes are jacked or what. I was fine til I donated blood. Can't sleep and feel like shit.! Blood pressure 140/85 heart rate around 80. I'm gonna die( lol How does giving blood screw up your cycle ?

  2. #2
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP

    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,443

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    737
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,621
    Thanked in
    1,156 Posts
    Rep Points
    29055978

    Yea that's a hell of a cycle for essentially a newbie.

    UNCLE Z REP
    WWW.UNCLEZ.RU FOR LIST/ORDERING
    PM OR EMAIL FOR QUESTIONS/INQUIRIES BUMPMAN82@PROTONMAIL.COM

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,700

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    707
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    793
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points
    453253202

    Well yeah dude that's way too much for not blasting for a decade. Your blood pressure is a little high but I wouldn't freak out about it as long as your dystolic is under 90. Ideally 115/70 but no one's gonna have that on a blast. I think 130/80 would be good for a blast and you're not too far off. This is a time when you should pyramid up the doses. Start with 1ml each of test and deca then bump it up after 4-6 weeks. Cut the Dbol dose to 25mg too. 50mg would probably freak alot of ppl out and kill their appetite.

  4. #4
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    70100

    Definitely weird because I was great until I gave blood.... it was like someone flipped a switch. It definitely has something to do with that.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,382
    Thanked in
    854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    If before you started someone (or many) here would have suggested using half or less that amount, would you have listened?

  6. #6
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    70100

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    If before you started someone (or many) here would have suggested using half or less that amount, would you have listened?
    Lol. On the Deca, yes... The Dbol just made me tired. I think my system got super saturated because I gave blood. Yesterday and especially today I'm close to back to normal.

  7. #7
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,382
    Thanked in
    854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Well, I asked because plenty of guys...maybe the majority, come on here and ask for advice and then do whatever it is they had their mind set on even if admonished not to do so. Then they start posting all the questions about mitigating all the problems many of us KNEW they would have.

    For example, I would have cautioned you against starting three things at once. I have been around the block a time or two, know exactly how my body behaves and STILL, I start out with one or two compounds and at less than intended dose, just to see if anything in my tolerance has changed since last use.
    Although I doubt it is necessary, I wouldn't be against your cycle, I just would have had you start with the sustanon and maybe 200mg deca once a week. You could boost that up to 400mg after a few weeks if you feel well. I would have you start the diol late in the game, once your body has adapted to the hormonal changes and the new found strength.
    The way you did your cycle, you could have found yourself 50% stronger in a few weeks and really set yourself up for injury.

    What you really should do is 200mg-250mg of test cup or enanthate per week, get your diet and training into a solid groove and then revisit the idea of a full blown cycle.

    140/85 and 80bpm isn't insane and if you look at the "donating blood" thread, there are plenty of guys in worse shape than you and probably pinning the shit out of who knows what.

    But you should also consider that perhaps juice just isn't for you. If you can't handle the way it makes you feel, stay off the gear. If a guy gets heart palpitations from caffeine, he probably shouldn't be chugging coffee and Red Bulls just because everyone else is doing it.

  8. #8
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    58

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    70100

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachCabo View Post
    Well, I asked because plenty of guys...maybe the majority, come on here and ask for advice and then do whatever it is they had their mind set on even if admonished not to do so. Then they start posting all the questions about mitigating all the problems many of us KNEW they would have.

    For example, I would have cautioned you against starting three things at once. I have been around the block a time or two, know exactly how my body behaves and STILL, I start out with one or two compounds and at less than intended dose, just to see if anything in my tolerance has changed since last use.
    Although I doubt it is necessary, I wouldn't be against your cycle, I just would have had you start with the sustanon and maybe 200mg deca once a week. You could boost that up to 400mg after a few weeks if you feel well. I would have you start the diol late in the game, once your body has adapted to the hormonal changes and the new found strength.
    The way you did your cycle, you could have found yourself 50% stronger in a few weeks and really set yourself up for injury.

    What you really should do is 200mg-250mg of test cup or enanthate per week, get your diet and training into a solid groove and then revisit the idea of a full blown cycle.

    140/85 and 80bpm isn't insane and if you look at the "donating blood" thread, there are plenty of guys in worse shape than you and probably pinning the shit out of who knows what.

    But you should also consider that perhaps juice just isn't for you. If you can't handle the way it makes you feel, stay off the gear. If a guy gets heart palpitations from caffeine, he probably shouldn't be chugging coffee and Red Bulls just because everyone else is doing it.
    I hear ya! This is my 5th cycle but like I said 10 years is a long time. I'm taking 2 weeks off and just doing my regular TRT.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    ArgonCoagulator's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    1,700

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    707
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    793
    Thanked in
    623 Posts
    Rep Points
    453253202

    Quote Originally Posted by B_RAD1969 View Post
    Lol. On the Deca, yes... The Dbol just made me tired. I think my system got super saturated because I gave blood. Yesterday and especially today I'm close to back to normal.
    That sounds plausible. I wouldn't go donating blood constantly unless you have a problem with excessive RBCs. Maybe just once before or after a blast or cycle.

  10. #10
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    76

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    160100

    Just take baby aspirin every day instead of donating

  11. #11
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    960

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points
    777418595

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1866 View Post
    Just take baby aspirin every day instead of donating
    This sounds like dangerous advice. Aspirin doesn't help hematocrit, iirc.

  12. #12
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    76

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    160100

    To have a low rbc on gear than they have an issue elsewhere . Most people are donating because of thicker blood issues . Taking baby aspirin everyday I know a lot of people who do. He should be running bw but thatís different than donating


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #13
    Senior Member

    FLsnakeman's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    South of the Mason Dixon
    Posts
    960

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    216
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    206
    Thanked in
    167 Posts
    Rep Points
    777418595

    Quote Originally Posted by Diddy1866 View Post
    To have a low rbc on gear than they have an issue elsewhere . Most people are donating because of thicker blood issues . Taking baby aspirin everyday I know a lot of people who do. He should be running bw but thatís different than donating


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe high rbc is a much more common problem amongst the enhanced.

  14. #14
    Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    76

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    16
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Rep Points
    160100

    Agreed yes but Iím saying if he has low rbc than he probably has an underlying issues . Aaa will raise it . Iím just saying take the baby Tylenol to keep the blood from thickening thatís what Iíve been told instead of donating


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,335

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    425
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,382
    Thanked in
    854 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    What a shit show!
    Tylenol=paracetemol
    Aspirin=salicylic acid

    Not even close. But, while we are at it, he could take nandrolone to control his blood sugar or eat oysters to cure toe fungus.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-27-2019, 04:57 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2018, 05:07 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2017, 04:46 AM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-06-2014, 12:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2020 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums